What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are totally wrong!
You are presenting poor Indian Meia`s evednce here.
We all know about the reality of Indian Media against Pakistan.

Indian lady who blaming Shoaib for marry is tottaly FRAUD.

She is now confused and don`t know that what she have to do after faling to capture Shoaib.

In other words its "Jelouusi" what comes from India against Pakistan.

Because again an star of Pakistani going to marry with an Indian lady. This is what most of you Indians don`t like. Isn`t?

Aisha Saddiqui is 110% a FRAUD & propaganda against Shoaib!

Hawk you seem to blind to the fact that he him self accepted it and it was during an international cricket match, whatever media it might be, it would have been shown worldover.

You seem to have lost you objectiveness because the accused is a pakistani fraud and accuser is an indian.

I have nothing more to say on this issue if you want to close your eyes and mind to this.

If this is your logic and if thats true............. i am willing to pay for Zardari, Nawaz Sharif, Altaf Hussain and other top political leaders trip to India :lol::lol::lol::lol:

But the condition is same.......... They should get the same treatment that poor Pakistani received

You will need to find an Ayesha for each of them too ...:angel:

What's there is assume ?

Question is was he married to any girl before today ? Answer is Yes ( he himself accepting that fact)

Now he says he was never married before - that's a blatant lie hence me calling him a cheat and a fraud is not wrong.

Why does not he divorce the poor girl and married to sania .

Everyone can geton with their lives , all the affected families.

As I said before and I will say it again there are always 2 sides of the coin you are looking at one end and completely ignoring the other and that is what's called making assumptions. And No Malik had never denied getting married he is saying like he had always said its not the same girl what's so hard to understand about it.

Hawk you seem to blind to the fact that he him self accepted it and it was during an international cricket match, whatever media it might be, it would have been shown worldover.

You seem to have lost you objectiveness because the accused is a pakistani fraud and accuser is an indian.

I have nothing more to say on this issue if you want to close your eyes and mind to this.

If Malik was in her house in India when during the game there was media present and all why are there no pics of this lady and malik together. Non have you ever seen them together.

Not a single charge of denying the marriage, only criminal charges like of torture/cruelty. The same charges you put on honor killing husbands.

Gandh aur zalalat pe India utara hua hai toh Pakistanio se gaalian bhi pareingi. Nobody took his side blindly before the trumped up charges were filed against him.

Anyway, Shoaib said once she comes in front of the camera everything would be revealed and just now she was asked by Star News to come on camera and she said "Shoaib kuch bhi kahay main nahi aanay wali camera pe".

I dont think there is a IPC for denying marriage.. Also realize, these are the charges that Siddiqui family has complained on. Shoib is not being charged under any of them yet. Police after talking to all will determine if these are valid or not.. Please dont jump the gun. I am discounting your statements against India assuming lack of information on how IPC works...

It is you who try to make the people fool here with your FAKE evidence.
I can understand your frustration. But fact is you have no reality at in
your support against this FRAUD Indian lady!

Ok - here is the link to the picture of Malik with ayesha

Shoaib made Ayesha pregnant?

Seriously thats the best you could give me I am no expert but that looks dam fake to me. Hope some one else can clear it out.
shoaib_ayesha1270463018.jpg

You are totally wrong!
You are presenting poor Indian Meia`s evednce here.
We all know about the reality of Indian Media against Pakistan.

Indian lady who blaming Shoaib for marry is tottaly FRAUD.

She is now confused and don`t know that what she have to do after faling to capture Shoaib.

In other words its "Jelouusi" what comes from India against Pakistan.

Because again an star of Pakistani going to marry with an Indian lady. This is what most of you Indians don`t like. Isn`t?

Aisha Saddiqui is 110% a FRAUD & propaganda against Shoaib!

Still enable to get it....let's for sake of discussion assume Aisha is fraud...

But this does not make Shoaib a saint. He is a liar and fraud.

You seem to be turning a blind eye to the fact that he him self accepted it during an international cricket match, whatever media it might be, it would have been shown worldover.

You seem to have lost you objectiveness because the accused is a pakistani and accuser is an indian.... :angel:

Still enable to get it....let's for sake of discussion assume Aisha is fraud...

But this does not make Shoaib a saint. He is a liar and fraud.

You seem to be turning a blind eye to the fact that he him self accepted it during an international cricket match, whatever media it might be, it would have been shown worldover.

You seem to have lost you objectiveness because the accused is a pakistani and accuser is an indian.... :angel:

As I said this is GOLDEN opportunities for India to make yet another propaganda against Pakistan & Pakistanis.

This FRAUD Indian lady "Aisha Sadiqui is being forced by some Indians to just stop the wedding between Shoaib and Sania.

FAKE picture of Shoaib Malik.
Totally fake picture!!!

Come on, "Star Trek" its enough with your frustration. Don`t make us fool.

:disagree:

Hawk - if you have madeup you mind about not accepting any facts no one in this world can change that.

Shoaib Malik is an angel and truthful and he can never ever do any mistake because he is from pakistan.

Happy now.

This is Raw inspired conspiracy to malign innocent pakistani.

YouTube - Shoaib Malik Press Conference

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

I bet Reema aur Mona bhi yehi larki niklay gi.

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

hahaha, keep your S&M fantasies off the forum yaar :D

Sania was smirking a couple of times in between (3:20). Shoib seems fairly confident and looks like telling the truth.. Our resident Dr Lightman (Asim) can weigh in there though..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom