What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malik came out with some clarifications.
He kept repeating, "I'm here and I'm not running away" and sab ilzamaat ka "khundun" kardia. Khundun sounds like some mithai.

LOL.... does he has a chioce ....

He might be behind bar if he would be in Pakistan..... getting married without wifes concent is a crime in Pakistan ......

Indian police should give Malik their normal treatment which they met out to other Wife cheaters and frauds then all the truth will come out.

They are being softy softy because he is a little celebrity.

He is fighting not because he wants to ..but he has no choice.

But I'm really doubt this guy's intellect... what a moron and not soue how did he lead Pakistan cricket team?

Hope wisdom will prevail and he will divorce that girl and close the whole episode.

On lighter note .... media need to earn bread and need masala .... Seems like three families has cracked deal with news creators to earn millions in a wk....

please lower your fonts before writting CHAWWALs

lots of love and sympathy for your judgement.......impressed:smitten:

Ohhhh, God

Look at entire Indian Media how they behaved against Shoaib malik when he face LIVE front of Entire Indian Media. How they behaved against Shoaib :disagree::disagree::disagree:

After all, this is golden opportunity for Indians to insult an Pakistani "Shoaib Malik" who is in India right now.

:devil::disagree::tdown:

LOL..... i remember crow story and moral "where there is a will there is a way"....

Lot of guys from pakistan always able to find a reason to bash Bharat and her people.... keep it up....

Indian police should give Malik their normal treatment which they met out to other Wife cheaters and frauds then all the truth will come out.

They are being softy softy because he is a little celebrity.

With all due respect can you please elaborate on your point of him being a fraud, and a cheat. Did he ask her of money, blackmail her for something. Please take your time, I would like to know what I have missed in the news where they highlighted all the above points. Thanks,

Aisha Sadiqi is just a FRAUD.
She is being forced by Indians those wanted to do that against Pakistan.

This lady A.Sadiqui is totally a FRAUD!

LOL..... i remember crow story and moral "where there is a will there is a way"....

Lot of guys from pakistan always able to find a reason to bash Bharat and her people.... keep it up....

Well, you got a example about Shoaib that he is in India nright now. The way Indian behave against him is very shame to you Indians.

After all, this is what you Indians are busy for to do something against Pakistan all the time. Because this is your reality.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Shaoib bechara phas gaya.

Send in the army, ISI should investigate.

But sania is looking good angry. Though he might get some beating from her initially but in the end he will win. And beating from her wouldn't be bad as well, shaoib will be like 'Hurt me', Hurt me'.

With all due respect can you please elaborate on your point of him being a fraud, and a cheat. Did he ask her of money, blackmail her for something. Please take your time, I would like to know what I have missed in the news where they highlighted all the above points. Thanks,

There is a video in which he say he is with his wife and ejoying his married life, this during a cricket match and was speaking to Arun lal and Arun lal was congraulating him on his wedding.

Do you really believe this guy put his signature on nikahnama without even seeing the girl. If he has done this he seems to be a absolute moron looking for sex with out bothering about the women in question and he should be punished for that.

Dont take sides just because he is a pakistani does not mean he is an angel of truth and virtuness.

Last edited:

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

I bet Reema aur Mona bhi yehi larki niklay gi.

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Shaoib bechara phas gaya.

Send in the army, ISI should investigate.

But sania is looking good angry. Though he might get some beating from her initially but in the end he will win. And beating from her wouldn't be bad as well, shaoib will be like 'Hurt me', Hurt me'.
hahaha, keep your S&M fantasies off the forum yaar :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Why this lady A.Sadiqui cannot face media like Shoaib & Sania did today?

Why she said on "Aaj Tak" that because of her over weight she cannot face the media?

I wonder, why Indian ladies being mad against Pakistanis?

:no:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom