What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know she and her parents have been repeating this crap for past 4 years. But my question still remains valid. Why was she sleeping all these years. Shoaib was continuously denying this marriage, why didn't she filed against him like she did yesterday? Why her parents were not presiding press conferences in those 3-4 years like they are now. Why ayesha was not appearing on TV channels like she is now? Where was this so called Nikah Nama in all those 4 years when shoaib was already denying this marriage? Why didn't she realized during those 4 years that she was pregnant and commited abortion for shoaib.

Why we are witnessing all this activity by the fatty and her family after Shoaib announced his marriage?.

Most important of all why she is making all indians on PDF fool now and not in last 4 years? ;).

:rofl:

Why was she sleeping all these years.

arre once you said that you already knows that she is accusing him from last 3-4 yrs. now still saying this..???..:P

Shoaib was continuously denying this marriage, why didn't she filed against him like she did yesterday?

definatly he will deny if he don't want to accept .same question you can ask from shoaib too??why he have not resisted the case against her??
in my openion she was thinking that shoaib will give him divorce easily so she should not made this case complicated and involve law complication.

Why her parents were not presiding press conferences in those 3-4 years like they are now.
her parents did the press conference before too. now they thought if they will not highlight it then he will never give her divorce so they are trying their best now and this and rest of the question i already answered above.:bounce:

Most important of all why she is making all indians on PDF fool now and not in last 4 years?

same goes for you guys ask shoaib too ;).

Last edited:
What an utter Bull S*** story we have on our hands.

Love Triangle!! I thought it only existed in movies and soap operas, but NO I was wrong.

Love is a powerful NEURO-TOXIN that destroys brain cells. :rofl::rofl:

Once again as I said before that the question should be put to her that why she didn't exercise her right to Khula.

LOOk at the acting at it's best for nothing

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again as I said before that the question should be put to her that why she didn't exercise her right to Khula.

yaar i think she will do if shoaib still not gives her divorce.it is her last option.

but as she said she want publicly divorce as shoaib make her fun in public ,it more releted to her dignity that shoaib ruin than anything else:undecided::undecided:

btw congratulation to all now it has become 5th largest hottest thread on PDFa and soon going to replace the 4th one

:chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::victory::yahoo: :welcome: :pdf:

oh well women can only exercise Khula if she had this right stipulated in her "Nikahnama". There is a special field in marriage certificate which needs to be filled thats gives right to women to excercise Khula, usually in Pakistan, India or other South Asian countries this field is left blank unless instructed by their families to Maulvi Sahab.

In Ayesha's case it is possible that the Khula right was not given to her so she cannot excercise any longer. There are still other alternative ways but i don't want to go into detail for now

oh well women can only exercise Khula if she had this right stipulated in her "Nikahnama". There is a special field in marriage certificate which needs to be filled thats gives right to women to excercise Khula, usually in Pakistan, India or other South Asian countries this field is left blank unless instructed by their families to Maulvi Sahab.

In Ayesha's case it is possible that the Khula right was not given to her so she cannot excercise any longer. There are still other alternative ways but i don't want to go into detail for now

yar wht ever if shoaib married her say three words and get rid of this chubby girl (woman)...........

and life goes on with sania.........

ajj koi aur twist nai ayi story mai (new rumor from hyd)?

yar wht ever if shoaib married her say three words and get rid of this chubby girl (woman)...........

and life goes on with sania.........

ajj koi aur twist nai ayi story mai (new rumor from hyd)?

The police interogated Malik in Sania's house. It was widely anticipated by the media that Malik is likely to be arrested. But police possesed his Passport and mobile phone and barred him from leaving India until further notice.

The police interogated Malik in Sania's house. It was widely anticipated by the media that Malik is likely to be arrested. But police possesed his Passport and mobile phone and barred him from leaving India until further notice.
So whats next.

Last time they killed our Cricket fan in india.

Whats this time...our former cricket captain.

Shoaib's passport seized, can't leave India
Hyderabad: Police on Monday seized the passport of Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik and asked him not to leave the country as they questioned him in the wake of a complaint of cheating lodged by the father of a local girl Ayesha Siddiqui claiming that she was married to him.

The 29-year-old Ayesha was also questioned by Hyderabad Police which is trying to verify authenticity of the nikahnama cited by the Siddiqui family and that of the photo showing her along with 28-year-old Shoaib, a senior police officer said.

The case has been transferred to Central Crime Station, a wing of the city police, he said, adding that Shoaib has been asked not to leave the country.

Shoaib told a police team on Monday morning at the Jubilee Hills residence of 23-year-old tennis star Sania Mirza that he had been tricked into marriage with Ayesha.

"The city police questioned Shoaib Malik for one-and-a-half hours and they have also seized his passport. Immigration authorities have been informed about the case filed against Malik and his passport seizure,"
Additional Commissioner of Police (Coordination) Dwarka Tirumala Rao said.

Rao said, "As part of the investigation, a police team visited Sania's residence today. We are probing the matter."

The team reached on Monday morning the posh Jubilee Hill residence of Sania where Shoaib has been staying since his arrival here on Saturday following a complaint lodged by the father of Ayesha, Mohammed Siddiqui yesterday at the Banjara Hill police station.

Sania and Shoaib are scheduled to get married here on April 15.

"We are trying to collect evidence. Shoaib is cooperating and Sania is supporting him. They say they know the truth behind the whole issue," a police official said after the team talked to the cricketer.

During questioning, Shoaib told the police that he had been "cheated" by the Siddiqui family and tricked into marriage, he said.

The Pakistani cricketer had on Sunday claimed that he was emotionally forced into the nikahnama with the Hyderabad girl but said the marriage was invalid as her family had cheated him and ruled out divorce.

He said to this day he has not met the girl whose photographs were sent to him by the Siddiqui family purported to be that of Ayesha.

The charges against Shoaib are that of harassment of Ayesha, cheating to marry another girl and criminal intimidation including threats to her to keep quiet, according to Hyderabad Police Commissioner AK Khan.

Shoaib's passport seized, can't leave India

So whats next.

moral of the story, pakistanis should be extra careful when visiting india, and pakistanis should arrest and deport indians as a retaliation.

So whats next.

If this is your logic and if thats true............. i am willing to pay for Zardari, Nawaz Sharif, Altaf Hussain and other top political leaders trip to India :lol::lol::lol::lol:

But the condition is same.......... They should get the same treatment that poor Pakistani received

So whats next.

moral of the story, pakistanis should be extra careful when visiting india, and pakistanis should arrest and deport indians as a retaliation.

bhai it seems like that you guys always ready to fight from us bas mauka hi dhundha karye ho??

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If this is your logic and if thats true............. i am willing to pay for Zardari, Nawaz Sharif, Altaf Hussain and other top political leaders trip to India :lol::lol::lol::lol:

But the condition is same.......... They should get the same treatment that poor Pakistani received
Dude its serious. I can see The "HINDU GOVT" will do it best to create as much problems as possible for Shoaib. Our cricket fan was shot from point black and the post martem said he died natural death. The real "HINDUSTAN" is coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom