What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every one knows, including Sania that more then 1000 million people trying and praying to brake this wed.

Apnay kon say BARAT rakha hai blueoval je :rofl:

They are burning her photo coz she likes a person who's from Pakistan. She ever played for India and for Indian people ....for their hearts. Now if her heart wants something what they are doing.

ParliamentarianshailSaniaShoaibengagement_10653.jpg

Let Sania marry whomsever she wants we are happy for her.

LOL funny Police want to arrest Malik because he saying Ayesha is not his wife. I want to ask police.

Is marriage registert in India ? ANSWER IS NO
Did marriage happend in India ? ANSWER IS NO
DO Ayhesa have 2 witness ? ANSWER IS NO
Which Indian law there are following ?

MALIK IS STUPID WHO WENT TO INDIA. SHIFT MARRIAGE TO DUBAI

Suggestion to Malik. Come on TV and say TALAK TALAK TALAK and just u baanged here with shaper on her head. Case over.

Saddique saab ko apni izaat uchalne ke zida shok he. He will know l8r his daughter was lying.

First Malik had nikah with here. Than we sleep toghter . Then i took abort. lol
Whats next ? I had all team members in my hotel room ?

Now Farooq hassan comes in the script and he says that Malik cant get married with Ayesha permission :D :D :D.

You speak without knowing facts, Its already shown in Media that Ayesha and Maha are same, Ayesa's name in her passport is Maha.

Funny thing is what was the girl doing all these years ? Sleeping ?
Even if its proved that Shoiab was married he can give Talaq. I do not see much problem. But I am wondering why Section 498A was slapped on Shoiab ?

Come April 15th Shoiab and Sania would get married.

Eactly what was she doing all these years? Now suddenly when shoaib's marriage is announced every thing from Nikah certificate to abortion is provided. What is this crap?:angry:

Why you have so much sympthy for ayesha and not for Malik? You have to be nuteral in this case

Ayesha has accused malik all of a sudden and there is no proof for Malik forcing her for abortion. In fact there is no proof of her child as of yet. She might need to go for some medical tests to prove her claim.

Do not accuse both parties unless either of them has been proven guilty

well yes i have sympthy for her becuase she is women and you know malik history how amy times he charged match fixing while you are not loyal to your jon then how you can loyal to any one

he cheat pakistan as an nation in match fixing

well law will do it work but where is islamic guru in pakistan

paistan is an islamic country and your man is insulitng islam

LOL funny Police want to arrest Malik because he saying Ayesha is not his wife. I want to ask police.

Is marriage registert in India ? ANSWER IS NO
Did marriage happend in India ? ANSWER IS NO
DO Ayhesa have 2 witness ? ANSWER IS NO
Which Indian law there are following ?

MALIK IS STUPID WHO WENT TO INDIA. SHIFT MARRIAGE TO DUBAI

Suggestion to Malik. Come on TV and say TALAK TALAK TALAK and just u baanged here with shaper on her head. Case over.

Saddique saab ko apni izaat uchalne ke zida shok he. He will know l8r his daughter was lying.

First Malik had nikah with here. Than we sleep toghter . Then i took abort. lol

shut up Mr420............. you are really 420........... remove the last line from your previous post............ i have already removed from this quotation.

Respect everybody................ is this what you learnt from your beautiful religion? or from your parents?????/

well yes i have sympthy for her becuase she is women and you know malik history how amy times he charged match fixing while you are not loyal to your jon then how you can loyal to any one

he cheat pakistan as an nation in match fixing

well law will do it work but where is islamic guru in pakistan

paistan is an islamic country and your man is insulitng islam

He was charged 0 times in match fixing........... all your accusations have no reality

Please correct your knowledge.......... you are supporting somebody without any proof. I would love to read your next post if you are nuteral in your opinion...............

Looking on AAJ TAAK. As Malik famile members asked Indians TV to get Ayesha on TV and they will learn who is lying. Ayesha dont want to come on Live on TV.

And now breaking news She is 40 years old. But her parents says she is 30 35. Plz decide. 30 or 35 ?

Eactly what was she doing all these years? Now suddenly when shoaib's marriage is announced every thing from Nikah certificate to abortion is provided. What is this crap?:angry:

why dont you want see the truth you are just closing your eyes he cheated pakistan in match fixing and now he cheated his first wife and the worst cirme is he forced her to miscarrage

shut up Mr420............. you are really 420........... remove the last line from your previous post............ i have already removed from this quotation.

Respect everybody................ is this what you learnt from your beautiful religion? or from your parents?????/

thanks sir

that i want to say his act let down his religion and pakistan as islamic nation

pakistani islami guru should think what is right and wrong

why dont you want see the truth you are just closing your eyes he cheated pakistan in match fixing and now he cheated his first wife and the worst cirme is he forced her to miscarrage

Not guilty until proven. None of the above has been proven.

I can also accuse you of being the President of India.

Indians are working hard to stop this marriage .Just go to youtube man these guys are getting sleepless nights and ulcers.Why would anyone like Shaoib in his right mind marry that fatty *** unless Shaoib had some weird sexual fantasies.
AGREED :rofl::rofl:

He is so far not proved cheater.

atleast PCB ne 1 yr. ka ban to lagaya hi hian uspar.
and ex- pakistani cricket member sharfaraz has said that he is a double chacter and even he fixed match in domestic cricket also..:azn:

Not guilty until proven. None of the above has been proven.

I can also accuse you of being the President of India.

well law will prove he is guilty or not and the question is about islam how he let down islam

it a serious question for pakistan as an islamalic country

well law will prove he is guilty or not and the question is about islam how he let down islam

it a serious question for pakistan as an islamalic country
Where has he let down Islam :flame:

First of all he is innocent until proved guilty and secondly Islamically one man is allowed to keep 4 wives so he has not done anything unislamic so far. There are some baseless accusations on him but they needs to be proved before we think of accusing him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom