What's new

Sania Mirza climbs to 17 places in WTA ranking.

pakistan is an enemy country why should we like a pakistani same as you dont like indians

Ok right. dont like the Pakistani but atleast respect his Indian wife :) she is still Indian so hold your tongues

And Shoaib Malik has become a ghar jamai and is looking for work here..coming on TV channels as a cricket expert :rofl: He spends most of his time India :rofl: Just like numerous Pakistanis :D

And Shoaib Malik has become a ghar jamai and is looking for work here..coming on TV channels as a cricket expert He spends most of his time India Just like numerous Pakistanis :D

:what: ghar jamaee doesnt work he always get the free food lolzz whereas shoaib is being paid for his work .

so dont be as silly as anything lolzzz

BTW isnt in India most boys are almost ghar jawaee with minting money from bride's family lolzz one way or the way, puja main rakhnay ka liay sonay ki cheez rakho jee larki walo.

:what: ghar jamaee doesnt work he always get the free food lolzz whereas shoaib is being paid for his work .

so dont be as silly as anything lolzzz

BTW isnt in India most boys are almost ghar jawaee with minting money from bride's family lolzz one way or the way, puja main rakhnay ka liay sonay ki cheez rakho jee larki walo.

He is staying in his 'sasural' most of the time...so make it out as anything as you want..
And for the bolded part:You got a stereotyped thinking about India...you see the darker side not the positive/vastly improved side.
Can't do anything....Because if i start talking about the dark and not so good sides of Pakistan which include many that might actually make you feel awful,this thread will be ruined,so better to keep that stuff out and that 'minting money from bride's family' topic doesn't suit in this thread and specially not from you who is the biggest member of this forum! and a premium member..
wouldn't that derail the thread?

He is staying in his 'sasural' most of the time...so make it out as anything as you want..
And for the bolded part:You got a stereotyped thinking about India...you see the darker side not the positive/vastly improved side.
Can't do anything....Because if i start talking about the dark and not so good sides of Pakistan which include many that might actually make you feel awful,this thread will be ruined,so better to keep that stuff out and that 'minting money from bride's family' topic doesn't suit in this thread and specially not from you who is the biggest member of this forum! and a premium member..
wouldn't that derail the thread?

Your gibberish also dont suite this thread :) the ghar jawee concept has roots in India indeed but atleast you cant use it for shoaib.

Shoaib lives in Dubai - last I hear that was not in india, and after he made that famous remark about Muslims after the first T20 World Cup I am surprised at indians.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

It is the Malik magic that helped Sania :azn:

happy for her i like the way she plays though she still needs some work

Dahez as we call it, is a totally misunderstood term. Its sad many families uses unscrupulous means to get more and more from the bride's family. I consider it as haram, so does many educated citizens.

Your gibberish also dont suite this thread :) the ghar jawee concept has roots in India indeed but atleast you cant use it for shoaib.

Well it has roots in India and what Shoaib is doing is exactly what Ghar jamai would mean in international terms ;)

Dahez as we call it, is a totally misunderstood term. Its sad many families uses unscrupulous means to get more and more from the bride's family. I consider it as haram, so does many educated citizens.

no educated people demand for it now it is more like a gift or so these days and whats dahez aint it dahej

Back
Top Bottom