What's new

Sania Mirza climbs to 17 places in WTA ranking.

Guy's please don't make it another India vs Pakistan contest. Everything which is being said above is just to annoy each other,keep it to that level.

Thanks.

Harsh1488- Its the mind set you all have- reasons could be thousands-
Ask your self why it is so much hard for all of you to accept her as our Bhabhi- It has every thing to do with Secularism-

O Boy- so many reactions- did i hit another Indian nerve :D

what has secularism to do with a muslim marrying to a muslim
she is not willing to stay in pakistan herself

I am Happy for what Sania Bhabhi did-

She tested the so called world largest democracy's claim to be Secular country by marrying a Pakistani-
Forget the illiterates, What i can judge from the reaction of educated indians from the internet is- You all failed
:tup:
You still haven't accepted that- Definitely not a secular country as it claims to be- :whistle:

Harsh1488- Its the mind set you all have- reasons could be thousands-
Ask your self why it is so much hard for all of you to accept her as our Bhabhi- It has every thing to do with Secularism-

O Boy- so many reactions- did i hit another Indian nerve :D

Actually nothing to do with secularism. The anger wasn't that she was marrying a muslim (though why anyone would object to a muslim marrying a muslim is beyond me), it was about her marrying a Pakistani. Surely, you are not suggesting that secularism for Indians means accepting Pakistanis?:P

what has secularism to do with a muslim marrying to a muslim
she is not willing to stay in pakistan herself

Exactly what it has to do with you?- Ask your self- Why are you so worked up for muslim marrying to a muslim issue? What secularism teaches you about inter country marriages?- whats this insecurity all about?-

Exactly what it has to do with you?- Ask your self- Why are you so worked up for muslim marrying to a muslim issue? What secularism teaches you about inter country marriages?- whats this insecurity all about?-

pakistan is an enemy country why should we like a pakistani same as you dont like indians

Its amazing how sensitive this issue becomes, i mean come on?? 4 pages of serious discussion of who sania belongs to??? :P

As BRIC said, just keep it to the annoying each other level, no need to get serious

Shoaib Malik has been a good influence on her.

will make it just in time for our first anniversary!Happy Anniversary baby thanks for making my world so beautiful luv ya:) @realshoaibmalik

She tweeted this, as she was making a dash to make it to Dubai to celebrate their 1 year anniversary. :azn:

Shoaib Malik has been a good influence on her.

will make it just in time for our first anniversary!Happy Anniversary baby thanks for making my world so beautiful luv ya:) @realshoaibmalik

She tweeted this, as she was making a dash to make it to Dubai to celebrate their 1 year anniversary. :azn:

It appears Mr Malik's talents are not limited to the Cricket Field. :woot:

congrats to Sania Bhabhi

very glad to here that

:P :P aray aray hamari bharati salian naraza hoti hain kehti hain sani bhabi ko bhabi mat kaho shamram nai ati ap ko bhabi ko bhabi kehtay howay

:P :P aray aray hamari bharati salian naraza hoti hain kehti hain sani bhabi ko bhabi mat kaho shamram nai ati ap ko bhabi ko bhabi kehtay howay

woh hamari bhabhi hain - jalne walon ko jalne do :P

hum ne to bas unhain Sania bhabhi hi kehna hai - aur haan baar baar aur pooray dil se kehna hai :lol:

she is my shweeet Sania bhabhi :rofl:

so what?

It means that shoaib malik is enjoying very much with two basketballs in the wilderness of Dubai,and u folks r so unlucky that u cannot even peep through his windows.:lol:

Sania plays basketball, !???? :what:

woh hamari bhabhi hain - jalne walon ko jalne do :P

hum ne to bas unhain Sania bhabhi hi kehna hai - aur haan baar baar aur pooray dil se kehna hai :lol:

she is my shweeet Sania bhabhi :rofl:

Bahut meharbani aap logo ki Sania ki shadi ke liye, ab koi Rakhi Sawant ko bhi shadi karke le jao.

Back
Top Bottom