What's new

Sangh Parivar raises Hindutva pitch as Modi rises in Delhi

Indeed and of course your BJD and VHP brethren have always been so keen about toeing the constitution's line. Oh wait one of them likes to beat up couples and force them to tie rakhis and the other has their collective head stuck so far up their Musharraf that they can literally taste their own chauvinistic bile .

:D

All Indians don't have a choice about toeing the constitution....it pretty much compulsory for all Indians........be it people who burn trains or who tie rakhis.

......anyway what has this nonsense got to do with VHP intention of declaring Gujarat a Hindu state by 2015 ? :lol:

Looks like a strawman agrument form a looser :P

Indeed and of course your BJD and VHP brethren have always been so keen about toeing the constitution's line. Oh wait one of them likes to beat up couples and force them to tie rakhis and the other has their collective head stuck so far up their Musharraf that they can literally taste their own chauvinistic bile .

:D

That was not BJP or the VHP but a organisation called the Sri Rama sena who are not part of the Sangh.

That was not BJP or the VHP but a organisation called the Sri Rama sena who are not part of the Sangh.

Bajrang Dal, NOT BJP, which has also been known to do so such thing. Are we facing with a comprehension problem? Did you not catch the de-hyphenation between the proclivities of BJD and those of the VHP in the last part of my post. They are uniquely messed up, that you've got right.:enjoy:

Bajrang Dal, NOT BJP, which has also been known to so such thing. Are we facing with a comprehension problem? Did you not catch the de-hyphenation between the proclivities of BJD and those of the VHP in the last part of my post. They are uniquely messed up, that you've got right.:enjoy:

If your going to start pointing fingers at groups like the Bajrang dal or VHP may I also point out we have such orgs as the Popular Front of India who have been involved in chopping off teachers hands!

Yes sir,when idiots block their main national party to come to power, its really sounds like a strawman argument:lol:

You clearly have no idea what a strawman argument is, what constitutional rights are , what role of different organizations are and what reading comprehension means......I would just be wasting my time replying to your posts. :disagree:

@Yeti If the below is your idea of India Shining then any further attempt to engage with you would be an exercise in futility and a task so herculean that it would lay me low through sheer exhaustion.

On V-Day, Bajrang Dal men force couple to get 'married' - Times Of India

Behold, the Bajrang Dal, protecting India from the evils of dating. Couple of dingbats with the IQ and reasoning of a doormat.

Last edited by a moderator:
If your going to start pointing fingers at groups like the Bajrang dal or VHP may I also point out we have such orgs as the Popular Front of India who have been involved in chopping off teachers hands!

Yup, Popular Front and SIMI and lord knows which all other brain dead mullah run orgs. Your point being, oh look we've got extremists on one side- lets have some on the other too. That's the sort of false equivalency which leads ultimately to the pathetic obfuscation that plagues our society today.

@Yeti If the below is your idea of India Shining then any further attempt to engage with you would be an exercise in futility and a task so herculean that it would lay me low through sheer exhaustion.

Behold, the Bajrang Dal, protecting India from the evils of dating. Couple of dingbats with the IQ and reasoning of a doormat.

.......I think its clearly established that Bajrang Dal is not the only bunch of people with questionable IQ's :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, Popular Front and SIMI and lord knows which all other brain dead mullah run orgs. Your point being, oh look we've got extremists on one side- lets have some on the other too. That's the sort of false equivalency which leads ultimately to the pathetic obfuscation that plagues our society today.

Are you trying to proclaim that Popular front and SIMI a known terror org is on par with VHP and Bajrang dal?

Are you trying to proclaim that Popular front and SIMI a known terror org is on par with VHP and Bajrang dal?

They're screwed up in their delightfully unique ways. Would Owaisi and his coterie be a better example since he is not a declared terrorist or is semantics all you care about? Oh wait let me add the grand pubah of the Jama Masjid in the list. Would it sooth your mind if every time I quote one incident by Togadia or the Bajrang Dal that I also mention one by Owaisi and the aforementioned pubah for the sake of horizontal equity in accusations?

.......I think its clearly established that Bajrang Dal is not the only bunch of people with questionable IQ's :azn:

Exactamundo, you'd fit the description quit well despite your eloquence and acerbic wit.. :agree:

Back
Top Bottom