What's new

Sactions pushing Iran towards Inda and China

Sanction on Iran = oil price rises.

Not exactly. All dese days if not months there has been no oil production in Libya. Now, US would pump up oil production in Libya and Gadafi is killed and a puppet govt will be in place very soon. :tup:

My support for iran . GOP should allow india pak iran gass pipeline , we are neighbors no needs for foreign ***** USA to dictate us.

And what exactly will the West do if India doesn't fall in line. Slap sanctions on us too?
So how many nations will you slap sanctions on? Half the nations on earth? I am no supporter of Iran, but India has to judge the situation based on its own interests not by what West says. If India feels Iran is being unfairly targeted and trade with Iran is important it should trade. If India feels Iran is really building weapons and it doesn't want it to, it should not trade with Iran and seek energy else where. But the decision should be India's not West's. Forget Iran, India should also take a neutral of view of Syria for that matter
Btw, India should definitely co-ordinate with China and Russia on this. Russia because its an all weather friend and China because its an important neighbour and trade partner.
Indian Economy and GDP is a lot bigger than UK Economy. You are in NO POSITION to threaten India, Chump....

Yes we are. But only if we were wise enough to solve our problems in good faith we would be so much happier and in peace.
My support for iran . GOP should allow india pak iran gass pipeline , we are neighbors no needs for foreign ***** USA to dictate us.

Back
Top Bottom