What's new

SAAF Football Championship : Why **** happens with Bangladesh all the time?

iyosym

New Recruit

Reaction score
We Bangladeshis expected a lot in this year's SAAF championship from our team. After loosing 1st match, Bangladesh has played pritty well with India in our 2nd match. We scored 1st goal in 1st half. But our uttar surprise, Sri-Lankan referre gave India a stupid chance to score gold by giving foul made by Bangladesh which was not actually a faul. So that, we had to tie the match and the result is clear now. Bangladesh has come back to country. But my point is that, why Bangladesh suffer this stupid stuffs? Why India gets priyority all the time? It proves what? Btw, being "clear" is privelliged all the time ....!!

you just proved you are stupid. @BDforever teach ur countryman pls.

you just proved you are stupid. @BDforever teach ur countryman pls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excuse me, everyone in south asia know about this issue...okk? Your country is big bt mine is small..this is the negociation fact of yours. Btw, that match rafeere was a stupid. Neither your nor I.

LoL..RAW agent. Good. Getting pleasure...!! :/

Another Bangladeshi obsessed with India. :lol:

RAW appointed referee from SriLanka. :lol:

Last evening before the match there was a secret meeting between Raw operative in kathmandu,one Awamy top rank leader and the Srilankan sports ministry. Rest of all,I leave it to you to guess :coffee:

Fact is bangladesh did not play well, i saw matches. Best teams have qualified for semi and I am happy, check out old Bangladesh games when Joy, Motiur munna, Alfaz etc played, how they played

Ha ha ha ,I see 4 Indians obsessing about BD ,again!!:pissed:
Why man ? BD section is full with you guys all the time .do you need to butt in here too? Nothing to do NA?:omghaha:

We Bangladeshis expected a lot in this year's SAAF championship from our team. After loosing 1st match, Bangladesh has played pritty well with India in our 2nd match. We scored 1st goal in 1st half. But our uttar surprise, Sri-Lankan referre gave India a stupid chance to score gold by giving foul made by Bangladesh which was not actually a faul. So that, we had to tie the match and the result is clear now. Bangladesh has come back to country. But my point is that, why Bangladesh suffer this stupid stuffs? Why India gets priyority all the time? It proves what? Btw, being "clear" is privelliged all the time ....!!

Bangldesh was a powerful team even in 80s and early 90s. But since then it has not done anything significant. Teams like Afghanistan, maldives, Nepal etc have left BD behind.

Bangladesh did not play well in this SAFF; not even against India. If you see the match in Youtube, you can see the match was dominated by the Indians. BD got a lucky goal when a weak shot deflected by a defender and went in to goal. On the other hand Indian star striker Sunil Chetry kept on missing scoring opportunities. There was nothing wrong in the free kick and at last Sunil capitalised. India team probably the weakest one ever fielded in SAFF. Still you fail to control them game.

When you say about priority about India only one explanation can be given. Small nation syndrome. Instead of pointing figure to India, you should bother about poor performance of your players. However, you are not alone. When the Maldivians lost yesterday the ganged up on referee claiming they were not given a penulty. But, everyone knows how Ashfaq dived to earn a penulty. naturally he was given a yellow card for play acting. And, everyone is forgetting, the same referee cancelled one goal for India by mistake.

Back
Top Bottom