What's new

S. Korea responds to ship attack report

Thomas

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Last edited:
The evidence is pretty strong a torpedo was used. The question is how will S. Korea respond. My guess is they will wait and look for the slightest provocation to sink a N. Korean ship.

I was going to post a youtube video but guess what..........
Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

That moronic dwarf moviestar wannabe needs to be taught a lesson. This blatant act of unprovoked aggression should not go unpunished!

Seems the evidence is pretty damning it will be hard for the south to do nothing after the murder of so many.

Briefers displayed torpedo parts recovered from the Cheonan wreck site: part of a motor, a shaft and parts of the propeller. Korean writing, with the words "Number 1" were inscribed on fragments of the weapon. The parts displayed in a glass case were compared and shown to be identical to the blueprint of a 7.35 meter torpedo, obtained from a North Korean weapons export brochure.

North Korea slams report that it torpedoed South Korean ship - CNN.com

south korea won't do sizzzz. the only reason they are saying they will do something is becasue they know america will bail them out if the north wages an all out attack. man iam tired of america having to save the souths behind all the time.

whats even more annoying is that the south koreans act like america dones't do anything for them. they deny the facts about the first korean war. (America came and saved them or today they would have been wipping kim jong behind) yet they are so ungratedful.

its probably a USN torpedo. great find by the south koreans.

The forensics of the torpedo used is pretty conclusive. Now let me ask you this. Why would you defend North Korea when even your own Government is starting to grow weary of their antics? Or is it you are so programmed to hate the U.S. that no matter what it's a U.S. conspiracy?

South Korea will do nothing because the only action to take is a counter attack. What else are they going to threaten the north with ? Sanctions ?:rofl:

If this was almost any other country it would have resulted in an aggressive military move.

^^An aggressive military move will be disastrous for whole region and who knows may be for asia and then world...we should not forget that the country they will be facing has a trigger happy person who has managed to get nukes with him....

^^An aggressive military move will be disastrous for whole region and who knows may be for asia and then world...we should not forget that the country they will be facing has a trigger happy person who has managed to get nukes with him....

For now the U.S. has left it up to South Korea to decide what to do. After all it is was their ship attacked. And it is their cities in the cross hairs if shooting starts.

Which is exactly why the south will do nothing. Which is sad. They lost lives for no reason and can not retaliate.

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

For now the U.S. has left it up to South Korea to decide what to do. After all it is their cities in the cross hairs if shooting starts.

I hope they take a equally aggressive stance as the north did.

The forensics of the torpedo used is pretty conclusive. Now let me ask you this. Why would you defend North Korea when even your own Government is starting to grow weary of their antics? Or is it you are so programmed to hate the U.S. that no matter what it's a U.S. conspiracy?

Idiots abound.

Didn't you guys noticed the "torpedo" was all rusted and had corals grown all over it??? How long did you think that "torpedo" as sitting on the ocean floor??? Decades perhaps.

:pop:

the forensics also say that the US has some of the world's leading intelligence on soviet torpedoes.

it would be an easy task for the torpedoes to be bought by the USN and fired. the US bought whole Mig-29's, if it can do that then it can definitely buy a few torpedoes.

the alternative possibility is that north korea has submarines so quiet it can easily sink a south korean ship and no one knows until the wreckage is recovered.

Which is exactly why the south will do nothing. Which is sad. They lost lives for no reason and can not retaliate.

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

I hope they take a equally aggressive stance as the north did.

this is sad no doubt ...but you cant go down to the level of sadists..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom