What's new

S. Arabia will send imams to Pakistan

We get peanuts because we are the monkeys, Egyptians are of same kin.

Awe .. I always thought monkeys wouldn't emulate their feeders. wait .. that is exactly what monkeys do.. Now its your fault for me laughing at some pakistani wearing a thoop and feeling he is closer to the ummah than ever before.. All jealousy aside, I would have appreciated some bail out package or free oil gimmick that has been on this governments "dua" list.

We don't need their crap. We as a nation must stand up to these self centred fat selfish forceful people fulfilling their personal vendettas. They have created enough havoc in our nation.

They are confused why the heck Pakistan has not fallen to sectarian strife as they had planned so now they are sending the big guns

KEEP your imams to yourself We already have enough of these nut jobs

News just-in
A new UN resolution has passed about Pakistan that it is accepted as an international battle arena and all future duels between nations will be solved here.

Why Imams? haven't we got enough of them already that we need imported Imams from others now.

Maybe the Saudi's really have realised that their plan to spread Wahabbism across the world, has turned into a threat to their own kingdom - as Wahabbi's don't believe in monarchy.

I think the Saudis really are trying to change the brand of Islam that they are pushing out now - and these imams are the latest models (v2.0)!

We are seeing the last desperate attempts of King uncle to close the stable doors .. but i'm afraid the horse has long since bolted.

S. Arabia will send imams to Pakistan - DAWN.COM
He said this was being done to promote ties between the two countries.
Is this a precursor for spreading the SA brand of Wahhabism in Muslim countries? Beginning in the 1970s, Riyadh has been funding Wahhabi-inspired Islamic charities and missions in many Muslim countries, giving rise to a monothilic version of Islam that is the ‘norm’ today. The wealth generated through massive oil profits only ensures that such programmes can go on unabetted as long as they benefit the Saudis.

But there is clearly a geopolitical agenda for Saudi Arabia to adopt Wahhabism and to regard those who do not practice it as ‘heathens’ and even ‘enemies’, since the Saudis’ Islamic programs are conducted with a purpose of gaining political legitimacy within the Muslim world.

Their aim is to establish a Muslim Caliphate consisting of all Muslim countries, headed by the king of Saud who will be the uncontested ruler of the Muslim world.

Back
Top Bottom