What's new

S. Arabia plans to buy $90bn arms from US

Listen mate you dont have to agree with this guy but there are lots of articles on what saudi royals are up to. just google and research. I promise you brother I am a true well wisher of arab people but your leaders suck as do ours. So dont take this personally.

An offence to King Abdullah is an offence to me. I do not care about the rest of the royals but what that man is doing to this country and to the rest of the muslim world is beyond commendable.

Us Saudis know better than anyone what our "royal family" is. But there is one among them who is good. And trust me you would have seen an extension of the Arab spring in Saudi Arabia too if it was not for him.

I really want to curse sometime our politicians who make my country bankrupt. From top to bottom every single person is eating.............I wish I can see that day that Pakistan is spending $40-$60 bln without any trouble...............Sad...........

An offence to King Abdullah is an offence to me. I do not care about the rest of the royals but what that man is doing to this country and to the rest of the muslim world is beyond commendable.

Us Saudis know better than anyone what our "royal family" is. But there is one among them who is good. And trust me you would have seen an extension of the Arab spring in Saudi Arabia too if it was not for him.

Mosamania we will have to disagree on this one. In fact I hope you are right. But by your response you seem not to be coming to the defence of the rest of the royal family?

Mosamania we will have to disagree on this one. In fact I hope you are right. But by your response you seem not to be coming to the defence of the rest of the royal family?

No I am only defending one. Which is the greatest thing that happened to this country.

No I am only defending one. Which is the greatest thing that happened to this country.

I have put a separate thread to see what other forum members think. No doubt I will see you there. lol take care

well, its their money and Saudi Arabia has every right to defend itself.They never bought weapons before in such huge amounts but now they are WHY?? They have this feeling they need something to protect itself.I am really happy about it if Saudi Arabia is strong it makes me happy.Plus Pakistan can benefit from it as well like it had in the past.

well, its their money and Saudi Arabia has every right to defend itself.They never bought weapons before in such huge amounts but now they are WHY?? They have this feeling they need something to protect itself.I am really happy about it if Saudi Arabia is strong it makes me happy.Plus Pakistan can benefit from it as well like it had in the past.

The thing is all of this money could have been put in R&D which would make KSA a really powerful arms exporter. But I know this deal is just a bribe for the US not to veto the Palastenian bid. And if they do and this deal gets though I would be really mad and disappointed 2 months from now.

The thing is all of this money could have been put in R&D which would make KSA a really powerful arms exporter. But I know this deal is just a bribe for the US not to veto the Palastenian bid. And if they do and this deal gets though I would be really mad and disappointed 2 months from now.

little bit off topic but what about gulf currency?
instead of buying weapons in order to put pressure on America more effective way is stop trading in dollars.
what is your opinion regarding a suggestion where gulf countries have one currency and that should be gold?

Assalam alaikum

Nomi bhai how r u? haathi ( america ) ko kon naraaz karay ? AND BIG QUESTION KUN NARAZ KARAY

TARIQ

Back
Top Bottom