What's new

Russia's future aircraft carrier

lel, sucks when i come in and shoot down your illusions doesn't it?

Remember, in all cases, i'll have links, while you have your poorly thought out posts. :lol:

Seriously , GTFO old SOB.

Well , you`d never know , i guess :lol:

How about i make a fool out of you and show you some cooperation between EU Russia? And it will be on topic too. What do you say?

How about i make a fool out of you and show you some cooperation between EU Russia? And it will be on topic too. What do you say?

LOL What, are you serious , where did say EU and Russia are not cooperating and where exactly did i said Russia cooperates more with China than with Europe? You`re moron , and complete one.

Why you guys concern so much about the scenario that could only happen in the post-US era?

China and Russia are now united to kick USA out first, anything after that is not our concern for now. :coffee:

Right... they could not with USSR but now somehow China and Russia are formidable to take on the US, forget involving even NATO , who come in should the two join in against the US.

China is Iraq ++ at best in terms of taking on US. had it not been for us, China would be flying the Japanese flag as its national flag.

LOL What, are you serious , where did say EU and Russia are not cooperating and where exactly did i said Russia cooperates more with China than with Europe? You`re moron , and complete one.

Well you didn't say it.

But your post where you talk about carving Asian hemisphere pretty much implies better ties between Russia China.

True, Russia and China are both mature thermonuclear powers, for the sake of humanity, it would be silly to fight each other just for the old territorial claim over hundred years ago.

To balance the US hegemony is the most important matter for us.

War Russia with China - sweet dream of the West. But it never gonna happend.

Wrong...this could be a 75 meters long 80k Ton that holds upto 30 Fifth gen fighters

if your talking about the PAK FA I'd highly doubt it, that thing is way to heavy to be used for carrier options not to mention to make it fit for that they would need to redesign/use different materials for the body/landing gear

if your talking about the PAK FA I'd highly doubt it, that thing is way to heavy to be used for carrier options not to mention to make it fit for that they would need to redesign/use different materials for the body/landing gear

Atleast they should change the design to hold 30 5th gen fighters and Fixed wing AEW planes

Not only Pak FA may be the Russians should go for another model of 5th gen Fighter ..may be in 2020 the carries air wing should having Stealth to bypass over Enemy Frigates and Aegis destroyers

Both Europe and Asia will be soon freed from the Anglo-Saxon colonialism.

US needs to learn how to work hard instead of looting people's wealth with their useless green papers.

Back
Top Bottom