What's new

Russia's future aircraft carrier

nuclear powered, ski-jump, double island, it seems to be larger than the US aircraft carrier, so i assume it is 400 meters long and 150,000 tons.

bq9R8GU.jpg

I think then Russian will again sell their one carrier to INDIA and will going to produce about 6 of such N-Powered Carriers.

I think then Russian will again sell their one carrier to INDIA and will going to produce about 6 of such N-Powered Carriers.

We alredy are Building our own Gorshkov will be the last carrier we will be buying

On topic
Good to see Russia is Building back it's navy it is vital for Influence in the world
Chinese are also coming up with thier own ACs
BRICS are gonna Challenge NATO Military Domination of the world

Any powerful navy needs one, our shipyards our currently busy with churn out nuclear submarines and and small surface ships we will build one starting the middle of this decade where you like or not Romanian.

Heck we were building one before USSR collapsed,

Soviet aircraft carrier Ulyanovsk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well,I do not like it,i do not like it one bit Russian.:P

My ideea was that Rusia doesn't need it because it spans on two continents and can rely on its airforce and army more than the US,especially in Asia or Europe and,after all, what can 1 aircraft carrier do against the 11 monsters the US fields?

Anyway,as a romanian i really don't care,don't imagine i'll see a russian AC in the Black Sea.

Right... they could not with USSR but now somehow China and Russia are formidable to take on the US, forget involving even NATO , who come in should the two join in against the US.

China is Iraq ++ at best in terms of taking on US. had it not been for us, China would be flying the Japanese flag as its national flag.

That last part is the very true. If it wasn't for US China was invaded and being ruled by Japan which is like 1/10th it's size.

That last part is the very true. If it wasn't for US China was invaded and being ruled by Japan which is like 1/10th it's size.

America entered the war in 1941. Japan also had a massive collaborator army.

And a reminder to what happened to American military in Taiwan to JayAtl. A bunch of aboriginals wielding spears and primitive muskets defeated and humiliated the American military.

Rover incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Formosa Expedition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...s-beaten-revolutionary-war-4.html#post4502006

China's Bitter Victory: The War With Japan, 1937-1945 - Google Books

The War With Japan, 1937-1945 James Chieh Hsiung, Steven I. Levine. China attacked Hsinchu Airfield in Taiwan, marking ... mindset of Chinese leaders. Since 1940, the Sino- Japanese front had essentially stabilized. Chiang Kai-shek was ...

Modern China: a guide to a century of change - Graham Hutchings - Google Books

But 'Free China', though the subject of sympathy in the West, essentially fought alone. defeat and demoralization By 1940 the front line, though not static, had stabilized, and the war became one of attrition. Demoralization set in, especially in ....

China at War - Google Books

Also by 1940, the situation had stabilized, and a third, somewhat quieter, phase began. Although few major battles occurred, there were regular skirmishes in the three-sided conflict that had emerged after 1937.

The first source mentioned that the front had been stabilized since 1940 and then it started talking about Operation Ichi-Go which was the only operation in which Japan gained significant amounts of (strategically useless) land after 1940.

Operation Ichi-go was launched months after the Ili Rebellion, in which 100,000 Chinese soldiers were fighting the Red Army. More soldiers were tied up under Ma Bufang when he was ordered to keep an eye on the Tibetans.

The idea that the Ili Rebellion has nothing to do with the Sino Japanese War is a massive joke, considering the massive amounts of war material and soldiers diverted from fighting Japan to Xinjiang in order to fight the Red Army.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...s-beaten-revolutionary-war-5.html#post4504621

China also had a massive population of collaborators like Wang Jingwei's government, the puppets in Manchukuo, Mengjiang and all of their soldiers.

China also had a massive Red Army unit stationed in Xinjiang to deal with.

Your percentage is also fake. If 45-55% of China was conquered, China would be left with only Xinjiang, Qinghai and Xikang.

Japanese_Occupation_-_Map.jpg

Japanese_Ichigo_Plan_-_April_1944.jpg

The Japanese were totally halted in the northwest by Fu Zuoyi and Ma Hongbin and didn't advance an inch into Ningxia. The only operation where they captured massive amounts of land after 1940 was Operation Ichi-go and almost all of it was strategically useless.

However, a high-ranking source in the Russian navy said that that service wants a ship “a lot more advanced than the one on offer” from Nevskoye. The Russian navy’s “dream” carrier would be armed with advanced self-defense systems able to intercept high-flying targets, including low-orbiting satellites. It should also have “underwater capability,” the source said, hinting at the ability of the carrier to carry advanced manned or unmanned submersible vessels. The navy expects the Nevskoye design house to complete the draft design of an advanced ship in 2014, then issue production documentation in time for Sevmash to begin construction in 2020.

In late July, newly appointed Russian navy commander Admiral Victor Chirkov confirmed that “money [to prepare] for the construction of such ships has been allocated.” However, he also said then that the current Russian Armament Program 2011-2020 does not include the construction of such ships and that a decision on the program has not been made yet. By 2020, he added, the MoD will be spending its money on construction of smaller-displacement ships and modernization of older nuclear-powered cruisers.

Sevmash shipyard at Severodvinsk, which refurbished the INS Vikramaditya for the Indian Navy, has offered to build a new aircraft carrier for the Indian navy powered by gas turbines or nuclear powered steam turbines.
Hope India can Joint Venture with Russia. A massive 150,000T AC 2 for Indian Navy 2 For Russian Navy :bounce:

So what if China - India have war who is Russia going to side with?
India for Sure ! May be ;) As Russia may look like friendly with China but its matter of fact that China will try to bully Russians too. Which they cannot stop doing. So russia must have a very calculated relationship with China.(Like China's relationship with India) But Russia and India frienship is based upon Trust :fans:! Indians owe lots to Russians So do Russians.So I dont think Russians will keep quite for long time at the time of Indo-China War. Russia may restrain for a while.Send its deligation to both countries to calm dowm .But at the end of the day. If any one can Cantain China it will be India :triniti: Russia and USA will be on India's Side. As no one trust China anymore. Including North K

Russians must be every pissed at China of its Cltr C and Cltr V policy of its Weapons and sell them at low price. Even recently russia decided to sell its Su35 SM to china because they found that Chinese Copy cat products does not stand against Russian in quality.As many problems with Chinese Countr fit Goods .From Rocket parts to Boilers ! Points to be noted :)

Back
Top Bottom