What's new

Russian Warships Enter Syrian Waters To Prevent NATO Attack

People who cry about a ''so called Genocide'' happend 100 years ago, support a real ''genocide'' against Syrian people.

Whats happening in syria right now?

The actions of asad are a reflection of his personality... a dictator who can do anything to stay in power...

that's genocide please. a leader that is fighting off Radical islamist terrorists is more like it.

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

People who cry about a ''so called Genocide'' happend 100 years ago, dare to support a real ''genocide'' of today against Syrian people.

Honestly if it was a real genocide then we would have used the tactics Turks used 100 years ago.

that's genocide please. a leader that is fighting off Radical islamist terrorists is more like it.

I didnt know tht thousands of anti assad protestors syrians r islamist terrorists.... syria must be hub of alqaida than? considering tht assad has killed thousands of ur fellow syrians?

Whats happening in syria right now?

The actions of asad are a reflection of his personality... a dictator who can do anything to stay in power...

Or may be he doesn't want to be sodomized if Qaddhafi was reportedly made to before killed?

Assad does have one, last, possible resort: Start a regional war by attacking Israel. That could well become a much wider war with madness taking over we humans again.

Don't see anything wrong with that they do what they are told. bad or worse their soldiers.

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

It simple the protestors want an Islamist state however Syria was never a Strong Islamic country Baathism and Arab Nationalism were it's pillars not Islam,This has gotten way off thread lets get back to the topic now, My congrats to Russia again for the VETO and this now i'm forever in debt to the Russians.

Last edited by a moderator:
Or may be he doesn't want to be sodomized if Qaddhafi was reportedly made to before killed?

Assad does have one, last, possible resort: Start a regional war by attacking Israel. That could well become a much wider war with madness taking over we humans again.

Why would we start war with Israel that must be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard now, We don't want to be sodomize, beheaded, or killed it's simple it's a simple live or die.

Dont tell me qaddhafi was sodomized????was he?

@ Meengla
guess? perhaps? is not a nice way of starting an argument! we are not killing any civilian! fighting with a Stalinist teror group! kurds turks or any other individual has the same rights in Turkey and individual rights are improvinig day by day for every one! we had kurdish presidents prime ministers, minister mp! so I wont compare a democratic counrty like Turkey with these countries who has autocratic regimes where a group or a familiy is the ruling class doing almost anything to stay in power be it killing people or using religion

people of bahrain, syria, yemen, Iran ( green movement ) they are all the same form me

short term gains?

any progress in the political & economic lives of these people is the only cure for the problems of this region!

guess? perhaps? is not a nice way of starting an argument! we are not killing any civilian! fighting with a Stalinist teror group! kurds turks or any other individual has the same rights in Turkey and individual rights are improvinig day by day ! we had kurdish presidents prime ministers, minister mp! so I wont compare a democratic counrty like Turkey with these countries who has autocratic regimes where a group or a familiy is the ruling class doing almost anything to stay in power be it killing people or using religion

people of bahrain, syria, yemen, Iran ( green movement ) they are all the same form me

short term gains?

Yes turkey is heaven on earth turks today contiune to deny genocide, Turks have lost almost 30,000 people from war with the PKK and more soldiers are dying even today with all your democracy you say turkey still cannot end the conflict with the kurds.

Pulling up random videos the best you can do ? there are armed terrorists hiding among the protestors killing off our troops, we nearly cleaned Homs out of them now turks keep arming them good thing were mining the border with Turkey now.

Why would we start war with Israel that must be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard now, We don't want to be sodomize, beheaded, or killed it's simple it's a simple live or die.

I don't think I WANT Syria to do that. But I think Assad has allowed himself to be cornered. He got plenty of warnings and incentives to break away from Iran--which would have paved way for an attack on Iran. But, under the guise of the 'Arab Spring' now there are enough rebels--fully supported by some powerful external players--who will repeat a Qaddhafi on Assad. I don't know how can Assad survive that? And, yes, he can start a regional war to divert attention but short of that his days are numbered.

You need to learn to face the facts. I am very sorry for the Christians in Syria but those are fair game in the eyes of those who are meeting their strategic goals.

Back
Top Bottom