What's new

Russian Warships Enter Syrian Waters To Prevent NATO Attack

Russia, helping Syria?!
Remember the scenes in the Russian Parliament when Serbia was bombed by NATO? I remember plenty of red-faced people going crazy. In the end, Russia could not even help their close Slavic ally let alone help a distant Arab nation.
You see: The big powers act in give and take. Russia gets to invade Georgia while Nato gets to invade elsewhere. They are too smart to confront each other.

Russia, helping Syria?!
Remember the scenes in the Russian Parliament when Serbia was bombed by NATO? I remember plenty of red-faced people going crazy. In the end, Russia could not even help their close Slavic ally let alone help a distant Arab nation.
You see: The big powers act in give and take. Russia gets to invade Georgia while Nato gets to invade elsewhere. They are too smart to confront each other.

Do you understand that was during the 90's when russia was weak ? they are much stronger now and will look after their interests.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Erdogen was itching for a fight with Syria, and there is no way the terrorists can win without foreign backing/air support or an invasion.

top Imam & suicide bombers! :lol:

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

shame on you dont forget kurds! :lol:

''Syrian Grand Mufti Ahmad Badreddine Hassoun threatens retaliation by suicide bombers already in place in the United States and Europe if his country is attacked, "From now on an eye for an eye…" said the pro-Assad cleric whose son was shot dead by gunmen earlier this month.''

I'm no war monger however the constant threats againsts my country from turkeys is annoying.

No one is denying your military is stronger then mine however alone you can never afford a No fly zone you take this as a joke but
I'm being dead serious a Top Imam of Syria Sunni allied to Dr. Assad said if any country attacks then you will receive suicide bombers, stop craving for war.

Those suicide bombers, terrorist, guerilla tactics wont help you that much, Turkish state has a large professional anti-terror/countr-guerilla forces. We are familiar with these kind of threats and can deal with it effectively.. And if you dare to bomb Turkish cities your country will go up in flames.. Also it will be invaded. Turkish army will be welcomed as liberators.

@Quasar,
I don't know the number but my guess is that perhaps less than 10% of Syrians are rising against Assad--a percentage matching perhaps the number of Kurds rising against Turkey? But the difference is that it is decided that Assad be removed because he doggedly refused to part ways with Iran (because of Golan Heights) while Turkey is an ally.
Assad is not doing anything which other govt. have not done, don't do, and will not do when faced with armed rebels. Not condoning his killing of anyone but it is better to get a perspective. The dominant narrative is coming from the West and for strategic reasons. Otherwise, why were KSA/Bahrain crack-down tolerated so much? Why was Hosni Mubarak not confronted until very late when fait accompli was obvious.
Looks like the Middle Eastern countries are bound for perpetual conflict over short term gains.

Those suicide bombers, terrorist, guerilla tactics wont help you that much, Turkish state has a large professional anti-terror/countr-guerilla forces. We are familiar with these kind of threats and can deal with it effectively.. And if you dare to bomb Turkish cities your country will go up in flames.. Also it will be invaded. Turkish army will be welcomed as liberators.

The biggest losers of this will be muslims and Iraq will result however if protecting our country means killing off imperialists turk then it will be so either way it will lead into a regional war. :coffee:

thats what i mean, if this armenian boy is against ''so called genocide'' against his people, then how can he support ''genocide'' against Syrians??

What genocide ? inform me please ?

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Enough with the rants man... we all know tht assad is a gutless snake...

It was pretty easy for you to say that seeing you don't know him.

What genocide ? inform me please ?

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

It was pretty easy for you to say that seeing you don't know him.

Whats happening in syria right now?

The actions of asad are a reflection of his personality... a dictator who can do anything to stay in power...

Back
Top Bottom