What's new

Russian Warships Enter Syrian Waters To Prevent NATO Attack

you believe in the fantasy of a Muslim ummah hahah I hate to break it to you but it doesn't exist. after Iraq's war with iran the Gulf arabs abandoned saddam kuwait a muslim country over produced oil saddam was left out, Kuwait throw out palestinians ( Muslims) Jordan and several other muslim arab countries kicked them out to, hehe if you think a few syrians care about pakistan you might be deluded muslim brother countries like SA and UAE funded radicalism in your country and Afghanistan a muslim brother loves India more then you either you can keep believing in the Muslim Ummah fanasty seeing how Muslims are killing each other here.
lol? look at you arabs killing each other. you are right there isnt going to be a muslim ummah with stupids arabs we have. all you arabs do is turn on each other and fight for every small reason and are still fighting for stuff that happened over 1000 years ago. arabs destroyed the last islamic caliph

lol? look at you arabs killing each other. you are right there isnt going to be a muslim ummah with stupids arabs we have. all you arabs do is turn on each other and fight for every small reason and are still fighting for stuff that happened over 1000 years ago. arabs destroyed the last islamic caliph

Assalam alaikum

Brother arab r the one who spread this religion and have done gr8 job and ALLAH gave them that honor.

This guy is christian don't abuse our arab brothers for him since this is what he wants u to do ( create fitna among muslims and then brag that muslims can't be united )

TARIQ

Before Asad the butcher in Bahrain should step down, may be Muslim armies should be used!

Dont you know the saudis invaded Bahrain already ?? Too bad the troops are there to safeguard the regime and not the protesters though ! :woot:

STAY ON TOPIC PLZ

bahraini protesters r not that innocents they killed pakistani and bangladeshi mouzin there and saudia did a good job for once

TARIQ

STAY ON TOPIC PLZ

bahraini protesters r not that innocents they killed pakistani and bangladeshi mouzin there and saudia did a good job for once

TARIQ
you are not ashamed for your double standard , are you?

Assalam alaikum

Hussein, i respect u a lot which dbl standard my friend?

TARIQ
i give you some exemples:
In Libya: Gaddafi was ordering the killing of people of Benghazi ... the fact some of the revolution guys acted barbarian way. does it mean that the revolution is not good? that saving their lifes is not good?

In Bahrain: some few people acted badly but the real matter there is some people are low considered there.
you cannot summarize and say "forget about Bahrain" because there are some criminals
The big criminals are the ones who sent their troops to kill the protesters

In Syria: a guy is sticking to the power and maybe believes it is for good for its country
whatever he is massively killing its people

Myself i don't make double standard even it gives pain to not support Syria which is important for us:
from historical purposer ot political purpose.
But enough is enough: there is too much blood there.

Sometimes we have to accept that a friendly country is acting bad

Assalam alaikum

There is no issue in bahrain it was all created by iran and some of its secret operatives in there and when the army showed up they went to their air conditioned flats less then 50 ppl got killed while in syria it is 20 to 30 everyday since 8 months so need to differentiate between a genuine and fake protests, in bahrain shia, salafies, brotherhood all can participate and get elected in the parliment. Yes there r minor problem which all the societies have and they r working on it but they were carrying hilz Allah's flags and a bahraini flag with a new design.

TARIQ

Assalam alaikum

There is no issue in bahrain it was all created by iran and some of its secret operatives in there and when the army showed up they went to their air conditioned flats less then 50 ppl got killed while in syria it is 20 to 30 everyday since 8 months so need to differentiate between a genuine and fake protests, in bahrain shia, salafies, brotherhood all can participate and get elected in the parliment. Yes there r minor problem which all the societies have and they r working on it but they were carrying hilz Allah's flags and a bahraini flag with a new design.

TARIQ

I almost never agree with you on anything ! because let's face it you are overtly " religion' driven. But we agree on this here, yours perhaps because the religious sentiments of those killed align with you and me because of mass killing of civilains who are peaceful is against my beliefs.

Bahrain was not an issue to the magnitutude of what is going on Syria. And the US did openly warn Bahrain to cease its killing of civilians not unlike it did with Egypt , Tunisia, Yemen. each of those places have fallen and each were very close to the US.

the ones who want to equate that the US is hypocritical , do so because of lack of knowldege in this case. I would bet my last dollar that 99.9999999999% here don't even know HOW and WHY the syrian protests started... you just have a bunch of ill-informed mostly yapping here

I almost never agree with you on anything ! because let's face it you are overtly " religion' driven. But we agree on this here, yours perhaps because the religious sentiments of those killed align with you and me because of mass killing of civilains who are peaceful is against my beliefs.

Bahrain was not an issue to the magnitutude of what is going on Syria. And the US did openly warn Bharian to cease its killing of civilians not unlike it did with Egypt , Tunisia, Yemen. each of those places have fallen and each were very close to the US.

the ones who want to equate that the US is hypocritical , do so because of lack of knowldege in this case.

o cmon yankee..wanabe actually......we all know that the syrian issue is also instigated by outside foces expecially the wahhabis who cannot tolerate to see a secular country in their midst...worse of all it is rule by a kaffir "shia" who does not even have the right o live according to them....

face it....saudi and bahrain all thosee stone age monarchies in the gulf are not even worth **** to speak about assad given that they do things like not allowing women to drive....spank thier women in public and not allow non-muslims to even eat during ramzan....

when ther are protests in bahrain (70% of then r shia and they will naturally be pissed off when all the jobs go to sunnis or the foreigners and not to them..if i am not wrong..shias are not even recruited into the security forces...but pakistanis are...reason they are shias and pakistanis are sunnis...) you people balme iran....bring in apcs, tanks and pakistani and other arab mercenararies to crush them...but if assad does the same in syria it becmoes a genocide,brutality, humanitarian crisis etc....

just say you have interests in baharin..your 5 th fleet is stationed there...so you supported them..but syria has no such luck...so voila...rergime chnage...democracy...your hypocrisy knows no bounds..

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/02/16/military-interests-stake-bahraini-unrest/

Heheh 50 more FSA terrorists killed today.

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

It seems most arabs who kill each other are Muslim :coffee:

Assalam alaikum

Brother arab r the one who spread this religion and have done gr8 job and ALLAH gave them that honor.

This guy is christian don't abuse our arab brothers for him since this is what he wants u to do ( create fitna among muslims and then brag that muslims can't be united )

TARIQ

the great wahabi strikes again, I'm not doing anything to split the Muslim Ummah it seems the other way around.

Bahrain was not an issue to the magnitutude of what is going on Syria. And the US did openly warn Bahrain to cease its killing of civilians not unlike it did with Egypt , Tunisia, Yemen. each of those places have fallen and each were very close to the US.

the ones who want to equate that the US is hypocritical , do so because of lack of knowldege in this case. I would bet my last dollar that 99.9999999999% here don't even know HOW and WHY the syrian protests started... you just have a bunch of ill-informed mostly yapping here
what about american fleet LOL

what is the difference?
Tunisia > no american interest. US intervened there to ask army of Tunisia not interfering against the people. USA didn't intervene to ask the armies to attack the protesters
Egypt > ah ah ah. USA protected to the last moment the bad guy and when it had no choice it didn't go to the unacceptable point to support Moubarak. Egypt respecting the security agreement with Israel is a major point for the US. This point is respected => US won't make a hell to the protesters. Army still in power and US dependant . Yes USA would have done NOTHING but the Egyptians were courageous. And the good point compared to Bahrain > there not some states around who send an army against the protesters ;)

Tariq > stop with your propaganda anti Iranian. Iranian every where ? so big joke.
Again and again > it is not because there are some bad guys that it means the all movment is bad.
The protesters protest for they are very low considered by the king. sure that a minority having the power on a majority ... is how to say ... very democratic. especially when this minority takes everything and the majority are considered like garbages. even indians and pakistanis are much better considered than the bahrainis themselves.
i understand some people having friends of family there who work for this dictatorship is supporting this dictarorship// well NO i don't understand . this is a bad attitude and surely not muslim one.

Assalam alaikum

TARIQ

so much fanatiscm and then they go yapping about why others are islamophobes...

so much fanatiscm and then they go yapping about why others are islamophobes...

I'm pretty fine with muslims I would put my life down for one but I don't like Extremist like this guy.

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

what about american fleet LOL

what is the difference?
Tunisia > no american interest. US intervened there to ask army of Tunisia not interfering against the people. USA didn't intervene to ask the armies to attack the protesters
Egypt > ah ah ah. USA protected to the last moment the bad guy and when it had no choice it didn't go to the unacceptable point to support Moubarak. Egypt respecting the security agreement with Israel is a major point for the US. This point is respected => US won't make a hell to the protesters. Army still in power and US dependant . Yes USA would have done NOTHING but the Egyptians were courageous. And the good point compared to Bahrain > there not some states around who send an army against the protesters ;)

Tariq > stop with your propaganda anti Iranian. Iranian every where ? so big joke.
Again and again > it is not because there are some bad guys that it means the all movment is bad.
The protesters protest for they are very low considered by the king. sure that a minority having the power on a majority ... is how to say ... very democratic. especially when this minority takes everything and the majority are considered like garbages. even indians and pakistanis are much better considered than the bahrainis themselves.
i understand some people having friends of family there who work for this dictatorship is supporting this dictarorship// well NO i don't understand . this is a bad attitude and surely not muslim one.

It seems you care for Bahraini's.

Back
Top Bottom