What's new

Russian Nerpa alarms Islamabad

Pakistan economy size is 1/10 of India. So, if Islamabad is getting alarmed, they have to put further strain on their fragile economy to counter India.

If Pakistan want to make nuke sub with in 6-7 years so they have no other option other than China.

But as Chinese nuke sub know as worse performer and most noisy in the world I dnt think its not a good option ;););) .. And even Pakistan need cheap option because of financial condition

We shall do the necessary - to keep peace and security in the region, this project has been going on for years, so the cost has been spread, we will maintain both a second strike deterrence and a hunter killer boat.

Sorry to interrupt you to making nuk sub. can you give me some detail of which indigenous nuk reactor you are going to install in the sub.. I dnt know about any indigenous nuk reactor program pak have did you give us some berif on it

I don't see any reason for Pakistan to alarmed with India having nuclear submarine at this point.Obviously India won't use it for tactical role. From the point of second strike capability considering at present the current SLBM India posseses is of 700KM -1800KM range would mean India would need to have the submarine within the operational range of Pakistani Navy.Only when India posses an operational SLBM with MIRV and operational range of 8000KM or above (maybe by 2025), would Pakistan have a real reason be alarmed about.I guess the concern here is about Pakistan falling behind in the area of nuke subs.

hmm:

List of countries by GDP (PPP) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and the key one that utterly shows your ignorant comments as BS:

List of countries by GDP (nominal) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This site doesn't need more fools, do your research before making ill-judged comments.

Considering 800 million indians are living below the poverty line... defined by the indian govt as 50 cents... il take these figures as a joke.

True ... we dnt need more fools... we already have alot of u guys.

Maybe you should stop hating each other...I'm from the Balkans, where xenophobia against Turks and Gypsies is normal, and it doesn't have to be this way. You could do better if you were friends, just like we and Turkey. We're all human, after all.

lynx

Ahh i like how Most Indian members are concerned about Pakistan not having any Money its wonderful to see them like a parrot repeating the same from bottom to Top ''Pakistan has no money''.

Hey, but they made the atom bum
Lynx i am sure no Pakistani was involved in creating you or like you.

lynx

Ahh i like how Most Indian members are concerned about Pakistan not having any Money its wonderful to see them like a parrot repeating the same from bottom to Top ''Pakistan has no money''.

Lynx i am sure no Pakistani was involved in creating you or like you.

Blame the ISI.... :rofl:

Sorry to interrupt you to making nuk sub. can you give me some detail of which indigenous nuk reactor you are going to install in the sub.. I dnt know about any indigenous nuk reactor program pak have did you give us some berif on it

Didnt you hear We are going to get the Tech from DARDO.

Maybe you should stop hating each other...I'm from the Balkans, where xenophobia against Turks and Gypsies is normal, and it doesn't have to be this way. You could do better if you were friends, just like we and Turkey. We're all human, after all.

Till IOK is freed n vengence of 71 is taken... it will continue.

Considering 800 million indians are living below the poverty line... defined by the indian govt as 50 cents... il take these figures as a joke.

True ... we dnt need more fools... we already have alot of u guys.

By giving figure of 2005 all of you looks like fool

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Till IOK is freed n vengence of 71 is taken... it will continue.

Go and sleep cause only in dream this can happen

By giving figure of 2005 all of you looks like fool

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Go and sleep cause only in dream this can happen

Even as of 2011 report india is much more poor... tell me whose a fool now? see the mirror.

Pakistan economy size is 1/10 of India. So, if Islamabad is getting alarmed, they have to put further strain on their fragile economy to counter India.

yes India's population is over a billion we are lot less then 200 Million and after Afghans leave we will be even smaller :rofl:my point is 10 times the size of the economy you also have to support 10 times the size of population.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom