What's new

Russian Nerpa alarms Islamabad

Nice name... did google translate tool translate it for you, from Chinese to English... lol... just kidding!!!

if they're pissing their pants now wait till we have ~10 SSN's/SSBN's sitting below the Arabian sea awaiting orders for 1st or 2nd strike i wonder how Pakistanis will feel about using nukes when we can simply obliterate their country in a matter of minutes from land air or sea.

India has a stated policy of no first use and I don't think that we need to discuss that any further... The Nuke submarines essentially complete our need for a strong deterrence by a definitive second strike capability and I think it is not only enviable, it is alarming for a nation whose establishment has us (India) marked in the biggest reddest risk!

Having said that, if we are not expecting that the other side is not even planning their own capability for a second strike option, will be a naive assumption on either part... and, I don't think that funding for such a critical project should be an issue for a country, which at the end of the day has managed to become the first Islamic country with A-bomb... We should give due credit for that...

And, what I will be more happy about is that if such a capability comes up for Pakistan, it will simply kill the possibility of any nuclear misadventure from either side and that is a nice n healthy insurance policy for south-east asia, so far as I can see!

Pakistan will do what she must. All the points about "whether we/they, Pakistan, have the money" are misleading. Pakistan is not broke by any means but has to spend "selectively". A second strike capability is an essential need given the situation developing in the region and just like funding the nuclear program, this too would be handled appropriately.

if they're pissing their pants now wait till we have ~10 SSN's/SSBN's sitting below the Arabian sea awaiting orders for 1st or 2nd strike i wonder how Pakistanis will feel about using nukes when we can simply obliterate their country in a matter of minutes from land air or sea.

Same way as we do now; we can strike anywhere in India, destroy your major cities and wait for "MAD" theory to be completed.

has any pakistani even been inside a nuclear submarine? does pakistan have any skill in designing 3rd generation nuclear reactors without help leave alone minituarising it to fit into ur sub? does pakistan industrial manufacturers for sub parts? does pakistan have money?

all these questions should be asked by ur navy. no navy officer has claimed yet that they r working on nuke sub.

india had complete acces to charlie class sub, still it took us 10 yrs to make our own. loll u guys expect to have it 5 yrs locally made.ahahah. thats jokes. i respect ur initiative, but its silly.

has any pakistani even been inside a nuclear submarine? does pakistan have any skill in designing 3rd generation nuclear reactors without help leave alone minituarising it to fit into ur sub? does pakistan industrial manufacturers for sub parts? does pakistan have money?

all these questions should be asked by ur navy. no navy officer has claimed yet that they r working on nuke sub.

india had complete acces to charlie class sub, still it took us 10 yrs to make our own. loll u guys expect to have it 5 yrs locally made.ahahah. thats jokes. i respect ur initiative, but its silly.

Does any give a crap abt ur rants? nope.... anyways... we did manufacture agostas in KSY with ToT...and we have been hearing abt this news since 2006...when Gen Musharaf announced tht we have the capability to do it.... who knows even the chinese might be helping us?as for money... sit tight son its none of ur bloody concern..

India is the only country who's nuclear policy is defensive and strictly for deterrance. We have made it clear that we will not initiate a nuclear conflict. Pakistan hints at nukes at the drop of a hat. Hence the conclusions drawn by other countries on who to support and who to be concerned about.

Also, previous track record of being responsible with their nuclear assets, and not selling it to rogue states for personal profit - such things also help people in forming these differing perspectives on India and pakistan.

You see, being on the moral high ground helps.

Your nukes were proliferation from England because you belonged to the British commonwealth, I do not see any moral high ground to it. and if you were that high on the moral ground you won't be that accident prone.

Nice name... did google translate tool translate it for you, from Chinese to English... lol... just kidding!!!

India has a stated policy of no first use and I don't think that we need to discuss that any further... The Nuke submarines essentially complete our need for a strong deterrence by a definitive second strike capability and I think it is not only enviable, it is alarming for a nation whose establishment has us (India) marked in the biggest reddest risk!

Having said that, if we are not expecting that the other side is not even planning their own capability for a second strike option, will be a naive assumption on either part... and, I don't think that funding for such a critical project should be an issue for a country, which at the end of the day has managed to become the first Islamic country with A-bomb... We should give due credit for that...

And, what I will be more happy about is that if such a capability comes up for Pakistan, it will simply kill the possibility of any nuclear misadventure from either side and that is a nice n healthy insurance policy for south-east asia, so far as I can see!

India and Pakistan have a stated policy of no first use of nuclear weapons.

Bhai
It is only fools who think of obliterating one another. Please understand one thing , and this is for all of you who think war is a childs play, people like Muradk, indian Army, chogy and Xeric will tell you it is a really dangerous thing. Secondly whereas it may not matter to you that pakistan is destroyed, just the toxic waste dispersed in the air will polute and kill people in India for yrs to come. Thirdly Pakistan will respond as well and you will lose people as well. Tell me how will you feel if it is some one near and dear to your your own city with your friends all destroyed.
The reality is that these play things will probably never see any action , as a war in the region will long have been over before a sub gets into position to fire a nuke tipped missile. We should all be working towards peace and better relations between our people. If we have lived together for a thousand yrs before why cant we live in peace as neighbours?
Araz

Not a single soul in Indian politics ever talk of using the bomb. But u can find innumerable people in pak army and politics talking of nuking India like some new year fireworks. Barring fanboys from both sides, reality is much different ;)

Your nukes were proliferation from England because you belonged to the British commonwealth, I do not see any moral high ground to it. and if you were that high on the moral ground you won't be that accident prone.

smelling crap huh !!

:cough: :cough: Pakistan is part of the British commonwealth too!!

Dear God, what an utter, utter shame on Pakistan. There is just too much to go into for it to all be covered in this post but i'll try and cover as much as possible-
Look at the countries who operate nuke subs- US,UK,France,Russia,China and India- notice a common thread? They all have HUGE economies to match their military might (exception of UK these days but let's gloss over that) Pakistan has NOWHERE near the economic might to justify or sustain such a program. All these countries are global powers and have ambitions beyond their own neighborhood, Pakistan isn't even the most powerful nation in its region so such a capability is not needed. Given the poor state of Pakistan's economy and the plight they currently find themselves in this move is wholly unwise and highly selfish by the military elite. This idea of trying to maintain parity with India is so flawed it is beyond belief and that to trying to attain a 1-1 parity in this sense. It seems this is merely a PR stunt and not a tactical or military move as any sensible military mind could see the PN had no chance of matching the capability of the IN nor would such a program ever come to fruition in the current economic situation. Developing better tactics or dampening expectations of the nation would be way more beneficial for all concerned. Not to mention there is NO WAY Pakistani industry has the capability to design, develop, test and fabricate such technologies requirements for such a machine and that to in the ludicrousness 5-7 year timeline given in this article. There is no doubt about it Pakistan would need not just significant but complete Chinese assistance to even dream of such a machine but this is really pushing the bonds of the relationship and it is highly doubtful the Chinese would be willing to extend such help to Pakistan.

I also like how the article has conveniently left out the INS Airihant program in the article of which the flagship vessel is already floating and undergoing trails with another two of the class already being constructed. By the time Pakistan could field even a single vessel the IN would have atleast 20-30 SSBNs with an equal number of SSNs, all FAR more advanced than the PN vessel. SO any attempt to do so on the Pakistani side is nothing more than an ill-advised and pointless point-scoring competition which it has already lost before it has even begun. A PN nuke sub is as un achievable as a PN ACC I'm afraid.

+ and we'd almost have to factor "uncle Sam" into the equation who would almost certainly strongly oppose such a move.

get over it fellow Indians.... we want Pakistan to spend on military, and spend beyond their economic means :D

Like the JF-17s,AK mbt,Nuclear program,Cruise,ballistic,ALCMs programes...After a few years we will again burst ur bubble of stupidity tht you hold so dear n near to yourself... unlike u indians we dnt spit on the moon... we will do it... we have done it... and if u cant accept it u can go and kiss my car....Its just like when JF-17 prog started indians were crying foul... hey Pak cant do it.. our LCA and what not... and today JF-17 is more than a reality with a BLK-II under development....

TC.

get over it fellow Indians.... we want Pakistan to spend on military, and spend beyond their economic means :D

I love the wishfull of urs and ur ancestors.... u have been cryin abt it sinc 47.... and guess what india is still poor ...and we are still alot better even though we are suffering frm economic crisses due to a war waging in our north....

Girtay haien shahsawar he maidan e jang mein...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom