What's new

Russian Federation Air Force Chief visits PAF HQs, Air Defence Command

The only thing "cooking" is conspiracy theories around a simple routine visit, why you Pakistani fan boys are so delusional?

hmmm.......

a Valid point to consider that some thing is cooking, or could be just a PR exercise

anyways he's always welcome to visit PAF and meet the officials too....as this is a step forward and not a step backward :D

The only thing "cooking" is conspiracy theories around a simple routine visit, why you Pakistani fan boys are so delusional?

i wasnt specific !!!!!

i said, it can be some thing or just a PERSONAL RELATIONS EXERCISE :cheers: :)

Russian-Air-force-commander-in-PAF-in-Pakistan.jpg

Nothing is cooking except boiling water for a nice cup of tea for both the Air Chiefs. :D Its just an official visit. Noting more nothing less.

Thats not the case since Pakistan cannot outspend India in any way.

I don't think it's just a money problem any more, with the Indian military increasingly moving towards Israel, the US and EU defense markets, I wouldn't be surprised that Russia is starting to feel increasingly alienated.

I don't think it's just a money problem any more, with the Indian military increasingly moving towards Israel, the US and EU defense markets, I wouldn't be surprised that Russia is starting to feel increasingly alienated.

Thats not really the case either. The FGFA deal with 50 billion USD alone is worth much more than anything we had with western countries in the defence field.

Thats not really the case either. The FGFA deal with 50 billion USD alone is worth much more than anything we had with western countries in the defence field.

But what else is there? After snubbing the Russians by buying the Rafale, don't you think they're a little ticked off at India for their supposed betrayal? Think about it, Russia fully expected India to go for Russian fighters, not the Rafale, why? Because Russia almost always got what it wanted. Now that India's economy is growing extremely fast and the amount of spending power and international influence it has, the Russians are increasingly seeing India as a friend who suddenly got famous and is hanging out less and less with their old friend Russia.

I think 24 Su-35 will be good for PAF.

lol, like that'll ever happen. The Su-35 s a good machine, but Pakistan doesn't know the first thing about how to operate a Russian fighter. They'd rather stick to Chinese, European or American fighters.

But what else is there? After snubbing the Russians by buying the Rafale, don't you think they're a little ticked off at India for their supposed betrayal? Think about it, Russia fully expected India to go for Russian fighters, not the Rafale, why? Because Russia almost always got what it wanted. Now that India's economy is growing extremely fast and the amount of spending power and international influence it has, the Russians are increasingly seeing India as a friend who suddenly got famous and is hanging out less and less with their old friend Russia.

Thats more than exaggerated dude. The MMRCA deal was done properly with hundreds of trials in cooperation with each aircraft manufacturer. The Russians accepted the results and the MoDs decision to go for the Rafale and the EFT for the last round.
Besides, why should India buy Mig 35s when India sends its Mig 29s to Russia to upgrade them to UPG standard and buys +50 Mig 29Ks for the IN which has similar capabilities to the 35.

And no matter how big our economy grows, Russia will remain our closest partner.

lol, like that'll ever happen. The Su-35 s a good machine, but Pakistan doesn't know the first thing about how to operate a Russian fighter. They'd rather stick to Chinese, European or American fighters.

Hanging out less with Russia???? Almost all the major project has gone to Russia, they are building Frigates, 5th gen aircraft, the Aircraft Carrier thats being refurbished not to forget the converting of the MIG 29 and the SU 30 MKI to newer and better models, the T-90 tank deal and the possible upgrading of the older T-90 to the newer models and may more. They are also consulting and helping in the area of nuke subs. Russia is no way being snubbed they still hold majority arms deal with India. Just because they couldn't get one deal doesn't mean they are completely out.

Since India pays extremely high prices... Does it posses a real difference and will its army win with hands down? I do not think so. They have troubles in absorbing assemble technology (Mig21, Jaguar, Hawk, MKI and now expected with Rafale). Let us see how they use the weapons. I mean, India showed how well they are with LCA. And whether we did not do it all or not we do have a much more practical platform that actually performs.

Hanging out less with Russia???? Almost all the major project has gone to Russia, they are building Frigates, 5th gen aircraft, the Aircraft Carrier thats being refurbished not to forget the converting of the MIG 29 and the SU 30 MKI to newer and better models, the T-90 tank deal and the possible upgrading of the older T-90 to the newer models and may more. They are also consulting and helping in the area of nuke subs. Russia is no way being snubbed they still hold majority arms deal with India. Just because they couldn't get one deal doesn't mean they are completely out.

I'm not saying it's true, but what I'm saying is that some Russians are seeing it this way. They see it as a slap to the face that India even considered to go for another market other than Russia.

Thats more than exaggerated dude. The MMRCA deal was done properly with hundreds of trials in cooperation with each aircraft manufacturer. The Russians accepted the results and the MoDs decision to go for the Rafale and the EFT for the last round.
Besides, why should India buy Mig 35s when India sends its Mig 29s to Russia to upgrade them to UPG standard and buys +50 Mig 29Ks for the IN which has similar capabilities to the 35.

And no matter how big our economy grows, Russia will remain our closest partner.

Again, like I told IndoUS, you could be 100% right, but many Russians personally don't see it this way. Oh sure, in public they may be fine with it, but in private, they could be getting a bit miffed. Russia may have accepted these results and India was right to insist on the Rafale deal, any nation worth a damn would go for the Rafale or Eurofighter, but that does not mean they like it.

Back
Top Bottom