What's new

Russia warns anyone - attack on Iran will be attack in Russia

No worse than all of the other 'prophets' and 'oracles' here. So when are we supposed to 'collapse' again? And again? And again? And again? :lol:

You can 'reckon' so. Except in this case, we have US warships in the region. Where are the Russians and the Chinese navies?
which US warships ? where?

I dont see Turkey doing anything to prevent the war. They allowed to build anti-Iran missile shield, has US bases which can/will be used against Iran. The major Iran ally Syria is under direct hostility by Turkey - terrorists are armed, trained, funded and then send to Syria.
why anti-Iran missile shield ? and, why not safety of NATO members?
who is terrorist? and, who is freedom figther?
What is your criteria?

It seems that Putin wants to show hardening with the US when he thought the US had backed the protests against him in Russia recently.
However, Iran should not believe that Russia and China will use military action to help them, they will not see where both Russia and China if they are attacked. The Iranians must be active to protect yourself.
I hope a war between Iran and the US will not happen.

Who helped u during Iran-Iraq war? - Only Israel and Syria. Israel you betryed and Syria is walking dead. Now u remained alone.

Iraq - US puppet.
Hezbollah - its not a country but mafia gang that lives on Iranian charity.
China, Russia - supplied weapons to Iraq during the war against you. Supported anti-Iranian sanctions, denied S-300 missiles.
Venezuella, Cuba - funny clown regimes. Good only for entertainment.
Brazil, Pakistan - buy some oil and gas from Iran, thats all.
Turkey - US NATO ally, supports anti-Syrian rebbels, put anti-Iranian radar.

All ME beside Syria and Israel was supporting Iraq during the war against Iran. They did nothing against Israel when we spanked ur beloved Hezbollah. :)
want you say ?
Turkiye is enemy of Syria and Israel is friend of Iraq

:rofl:

RUSSIAN BEAR IS BACK
russians-in-UK-Airspace.jpg

I think now they are studding rq-170
beastofkandahar2.jpg

iran_drone.jpg

Who helped u during Iran-Iraq war? - Only Israel and Syria. Israel you betryed and Syria is walking dead. Now u remained alone.

Iraq - US puppet.
Hezbollah - its not a country but mafia gang that lives on Iranian charity.
China, Russia - supplied weapons to Iraq during the war against you. Supported anti-Iranian sanctions, denied S-300 missiles.
Venezuella, Cuba - funny clown regimes. Good only for entertainment.
Brazil, Pakistan - buy some oil and gas from Iran, thats all.
Turkey - US NATO ally, supports anti-Syrian rebbels, put anti-Iranian radar.

All ME beside Syria and Israel was supporting Iraq during the war against Iran. They did nothing against Israel when we spanked ur beloved Hezbollah. :)
you are just lieing!
iran-iraq iran-iraq iran-iraq iran-iraq .......... stop it
hey iran-iraq was is finished since 1987.iran-turkey war is finished since 1800.
as i said N times before your IQ is as less as a Seaweeds IQ.

see you have no friend in ME.even egypt is now out of your control!i cant see any good future for you zionist!

Dear Russia,

stay away from China for a while. You became too Chinese these days!

Back
Top Bottom