What's new

Russia to prevent US colonial rule in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
USA rigged this year's Indian Administrative Services Recruitment Program. The corrupt authorities at the behest of USA awarded the first rank to a Kashmiri spy. The Indians to qualify were some real losers handpicked by racist Americans. They want to create an impression that Indians are incapable of self-governance. They also plan to install a puppet Prime Minister Rahul Gandhi who can be easily manipulated.

I guess u miised the recent Afganistan War which shows its so hard for the biggest Super Power to even stay in the most weak and poor country... Leave aside the talk of colonising it.

USA rigged this year's Indian Administrative Services Recruitment Program. The corrupt authorities at the behest of USA awarded the first rank to a Kashmiri spy. The Indians to qualify were some real losers handpicked by racist Americans. They want to create an impression that Indians are incapable of self-governance. They also plan to install a puppet Prime Minister Rahul Gandhi who can be easily manipulated.

Hey proud007, did you by any chance appear for the IAS exam and fail?
Any proof to subtantiate your claim that this years exams were rigged?

It would cool if US colonised India. Would we become the 51st US state? I suppose Indians will not need any visa or even passports to go to the other 50 US states then.
I suppose , within months of attaining the 51st US statehood, half the population of the former republic of India would have migrated to North America. As US citizens, the citizens of former repulic of India would not need visa's to go to Europe and most other countries.

Boy, your theories are really something!!!
Better go join the funny guy with the red cap. You'll do well together.
Even rank stupidity carries no passport.

this thread is :rofl: :rofl:

i am not sure about yanks but lookin at indian population we will surely colonize americans :rofl:

this thread is :rofl: :rofl:

i am not sure about yanks but lookin at indian population we will surely colonize americans :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: very true...the way we are going america..in future americans will be minority out there..

I dough the Russians are in a position to excersize any influence in India. India holds great importance for US and it has given almost everything to bring India under its flag. The Russian cant do anything except for getting frustrated..!

Dude uve probably never heard of the fag until u joined PDF and ur trollin n stuff... but atleast learn tht morons man... Zaid Hamid.. hes our version of bharat worm and hari shid

:rofl::rofl:was that intentional because he named Zaid Hamid as Zaid Ahmed??

I will edit-elaborate on this later. The gist of the thread is US intending to colonize India.

By now you should have realized US wants to colonize India. There are clear signs. And contrary to Anglo-Saxon propaganda it will be very harmful to Indian people. For instance, the excuse West gives for building nuclear reactors in India is to cut costs. The bigger reason is to outsource the hazards of nuclear power plant.

They will make India and Pakistan quarrel by bribing handful of people on both sides. On pretext of stabilizing the ensuing chaos they will try to take over.

The only way out is if some country like say Russia helps. Infact to save India, Russian military personnels may have to engage American counterparts on ground zero.

Why Indians won’t do it? Many in Indian military, media, bureaucracy and politics are corrupt. They are on the payroll of US.

But in the first place someone should apprise the Russian powers-that-be of the situation here. Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh shouldn’t be ashamed of asking help because that’s the only solution.

And Russians will want something in return. But that’s better than American imperial rule.

Some heavy stuff this guy must be smoking

U.S colonizing India,but i want little renumeration for accepting their rule,a night with CARMEN ELECTRA:smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom