What's new

Russia to prevent US colonial rule in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
absurd thread.
just another thing fanboys would want to happen. There is nothing like US colonial rule in India.

Err...

Can mods make one significant modification?

Change the title to 'Can Russia prevent US colonial rule in India?'.

I am joining the military right away.. dont know whether they take people above 30 though.. State salary plus US dollars.. :woot:

Sooooo ....Tempting.. :smitten:
It's true man. Try some other vocation if not military. They are taking in many Indian immigrants.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

US agent speaks . . . check out the latest move by US . . . .

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

It's true man. Try some other vocation if not military. They are taking in many Indian immigrants.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

US agent speaks . . . check out the latest move by US . . . .
US is trying many tricks to remove Manmohan, the thorn in the way of there designs. Manmohan is the guy who is both willing and in a position to resist US colonial rule.

Actor Dev Ananad, singers Jagjit Singh and Bhupen Hazarika, painter M F Hussain, fromer cricketer Basil D'Oliveira.

All of them were killed by US agents.

Err...

Can mods make one significant modification?
Change the title to 'Can Russia prevent US colonial rule in India?'.

Mods need to make only one really significant modification here.
Pull the "Ejection Handle" on this absurd thread! :lol:

Actor Dev Ananad, singers Jagjit Singh and Bhupen Hazarika, painter M F Hussain, fromer cricketer Basil D'Oliveira.

All of them were killed by US agents.

Yeah sure. Along with my neighbor's grandson's pet hamster. :rofl:

Hey, BM; any chance that you are that SatishChandra's A$$ dude in another guise? ;)

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

HISTORIC THREAD!!!

At this rate, amigo; even you might become HISTORY !!!! :)

U.S. HAS CHANGED THE STRATEGY

Did the US cabal read my theory on ‘Selective elimination of winners and propping up of losers’ or did they think of it themselves? I am asking because it is exactly what is happening now. Indian geniuses are being eliminated one by one. This discrimination is really sinister. Iss context main 'pakadna' hai tou sabko 'pakdo'. Like they did in Iraq where US soldiers didn’t differentiate between militants and unarmed civilians. Yahaa tou unhi ko 'pakad' rahe hai jo tez hai, abaad hai aur jis ki khush-haal zindagi. Jo kutte ki zindagi jee rahaa hai unhe chaane ke jhaad pe chadhaya ja rahaa hai.

Partial list of such geniuses whom U.S. tried to eliminate or succeeded in eliminating:

1. PM Dr. Manmohan Singh
  2. One less known Mumbai engineer who claimed to find the solution to cricket’s Duckworth-Lewis problem
  3. One Tamil-American scientist who was said to be depressed because his wife had cancer
  4. Lalu Prasad Yadav
  5. IPL man Lalit Modi
  6. Phaneesh Murthy
  7. Some 3-4 Indian nuclear scientists
  8. Rajeev Motwani whom I suspect to be the true inventor of Google.
  9. Vodafone Vice-prez, Chandra Murli Iyer
  10. ISRO scientist from Kerala
  11. In IPL-2 held in South Africa, new bowler, Kamran Khan, showed a lot of promise. He was young and talented. Rudi Koertzen promptly sent him off on the false pretext of suspect action.
  12. A Raja of the alleged 2G scam

Partial list of such losers whom U.S. pushed up the chane ka jhaad:
  1. B. S. Yeddyurappa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  2. Naxalites/Maoists (U.S. knows these are low I.Q. anarchists who have no solution in there mind. Hence U.S. loves them.)

Whatever they are doing may affect my personal life adversely.

this is the funniest post i ve read on pdf...:lol:

why in gods name has a 2 yrs old thread be reactivated?:hitwall:

why in gods name has a 2 yrs old thread be reactivated?:hitwall:

Where are the Mods who always have time to ban Indians for petty things, not have time to see this 2 year old thread!

Veena Mallik - Another US agent. Aggravating/creating tension between Indian and Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom