What's new

Russia to garner support for India's entry in SCO

Exactly!! It says it struggles! It doesnt say it is to take over! And its just a thread on PDF!!

我想告诉我的中国的兄弟们在本论坛的印度人并不代表任何意义印度。他们只是在爱国主义蒙蔽的感觉。我相信大多数印度人没有看到中国作为一个线程,我们爱中国。我是一个亲中印友谊,我才来到这个论坛上,就像你们中的大多数华人。

The biggest and dynamic commercial cities in two of the fastest growing economies in the last couple of decades should never be compared with each other??? lol

We Indians know that Mumbai has a lot of stuff to do to catch up to Shanghai, but I am glad its compared to Shanghai and not Karachi . . .

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

If they won't give up claim on Arunachal pradesh,we won't give up claim on Tibet.....

I think you are insane.

One more evidence of India's ambition over Chinese territory.

lol . . . what big evidence.
I consider that statement stupid
and by your logic, your own statement evidence that Chinese blindly believe stupidity.

Since neither is the case, grow up and get back to the topic

I do not think SCO is a game changer even in South East Asia, leave alone the global scenario. So its a non-issue.

condition for india to join sco is for them to return Arunachal pradesh to china simple.

So the point here is

Why should India join SCO,what r the actual benefits

Economic
Does not seem's so,except China and Russia not a single member present inside SCO is a economic power,SCO is nowhere near the lines of EU.SCO does not have any big financing capability.

A free trade zone and inter bank council is proposed but it is yet to b seen it develops out or not

Central Asian markets r even not accessible to India,forget about china or Pakistan opening its door for India to central Asian market for a bigger role as this r the states were they also competete,so basically SCO holds no importance to us.Much potent BRIC and IBSA is already there so i dont think SCO is worth

Military

A far fetched idea to call it a military block,again only China and Russia some capable military houses inside SCO ,but whose policies r not on the same line of NATO code.And by the way why would India after all like to join a military block,and that is occupied by China

Security

SCO acts against every security problem concerning its members including extremism and terrorism,now dont require to put some indicators to show that how SCO is going to b prove useless for us in this regard.

Importance

What is the importance of SCO,what r the power's it hold,What is SCO more than a neighborhood nukad,it does not even have any common parliament,other factors r already mentioned

So India should keep out of SCO,nothing more than just waste of time

Moreover it should focus towards NSG,MTCR and Wassenaar Agreement.

Back
Top Bottom