What's new

Russia to garner support for India's entry in SCO

Russians are acting like Indian slaves doing everything for them. Pakistan and China will not allow this.

Russia is stronger than India.

Russia is just giving them a few nice words, so that India will buy more of their stuff.

Russia is stronger than India.

not a news.

Russia is just giving them a few nice words, so that India will buy more of their stuff.

and can use them effectively against China to break China into pieces. recent Wikileaks shown how Indian Ministry of Defense uses TYC to humiliate Chinese govt and how they are training them as an armed separatist force while using them in the push forward military doctrine to grab more Chinese lands.

and can use them effectively against China to break China into pieces. recent Wikileaks shown how Indian Ministry of Defense uses TYC to humiliate Chinese govt and how they are training them as an armed separatist force while using them in the push forward military doctrine to grab more Chinese lands.

They can try, but they will fail.

China is far stronger and more united than India, how do you think India will be able to split China?

China has NO active armed insurgencies. India has too many to count... Maoist insurgency, Kashmiri insurgency, NE insurgencies...

When Mr OBAMA was in India, he offered membership of 5 clubs including NSG. We might get into SCO too, looks like we will be everywhere.

india follow china every where

:rofl:

We are not following China for 'communism'! If India become a member of SCO than China's lone hope for a block against the West will go to water. OK forget becoming member, as Russia support India shows the condition of SCO and China. lol

I wish so. but they didn't fail in 1971.

That was not against China.

India ruthlessly exploited the separatist events in East Pakistan and the inherent geographical divide, to attack and cut them off.

If they try to split China, it won't work. However we can split THEM easily in retaliation, look at how many active armed insurgencies they have.

India ruthlessly exploited the separatist events in East Pakistan and the inherent geographical divide, to attack and cut them off.

If they try to split China, it won't work. However we can split THEM easily in retaliation, look at how many active armed insurgencies they have.

so China should wait until they split China apart and then China will think about retaliation?

prevention is better than cure, a saying says.

so China should wait until they split China apart and then China will think about retaliation?

prevention is better than cure, a saying says.

Didn't you read my post? India is not powerful enough to split China.

Even the USA will have trouble doing that... so how can someone like India do it?

I think you are either overestimating India, or underestimating China.

From Russia's point of view India joining the SCO is good because:

Close relationship between russia and india means SCO now has two major players on russian side as compared to one on china side.

It presents a symbolic shift away from pro west and pro US stance to a pro asia stance, forcing US to react or show its hands.

A test of where India's alliance lies.

A test for china's reaction to the proposal.

Didn't you read my post? India is not powerful enough to split China.

Even the USA will have trouble doing that... so how can someone like India do it?

I think you are either overestimating India, or underestimating China.

as a professional working for strategic think tanks, I have been taught to not underestimate my enemy. the enemy has formally declared war on China by claiming TAR not as part of the PRC. and yes, my analysis says india does have the capability to do that. not all intels can be shared here.

But you could not do anything.

:rofl:

Again self-proclamation! There are much more serious armed insurgencies in China than India. See the failed state list, you are more prone to danger than India. lol

There are much more serious armed insurgencies in China than India.

Why don't you back up your claim, and list the "active armed insurgencies" in China and India? :azn:

China - None. There is some unrest, but no active armed insurgencies.

India - Maoist insurgency, Kashmiri insurgency, NE insurgency, Assamese insurgency, Manipur insurgency, Nagaland insurgency... etc...

Back
Top Bottom