What's new

Russia to flatten Georgia if Iran attacked

Taiwan already surrendered. Taiwan proposes unification.

If you get your info from Western media you don't appreciate how powerful the North Korean army really is. They are really disciplined and in a war, Seoul will get pumped full of nerve gas and biotoxins within hours.

North Korea is a big military. It is not a country. South sissies can not stand up to them.

People should read the predictions of Naimatullah Shah Wali, a man who lived more than 800 years ago and predicted the creation of Pakistan and the eventual conquest of india in which Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, China and certain central Asian states will participate in.

American proxy comes to make personal attacks which add nothing to any discussion other than defend white man

First imaginary prophecies and now this, what has this forum come to, a place to vent pent up personal frustrations :lol::lol::lol:

People should read the predictions of Naimatullah Shah Wali, a man who lived more than 800 years ago and predicted the creation of Pakistan and the eventual conquest of india in which Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, China and certain central Asian states will participate in.

that will be fun. I look forward to it we will liberate all the dalits and others

It is only too bad India ditched Russia for west. As it appears west has grown old and is on its way out. India is alone and scared. Two sides are Muslim, and one side is China and their only way is out to sea. Not much fun there.

i have same story bro and no body can destroy..
we are here from thousands of years and attacked again and again but still existing.

I did read that before. Some of the things I remember is:

- He predicts Pakistan going in an alliance with "North east". China is in pakistan's northeast.

- He predicts Germany/Japan betraying NATO and siding with Russia.

- He predicts one of either US or UK being completely destroyed and wiped out in a nuclear exchange.

- He also predicts Russia going in alliance with China. China being very powerful.

- He also predicts Pakistan conquering half of India.

Any other major point?

I did read that before. Some of the things I remember is:

- He predicts Pakistan going in an alliance with "North east". China is in pakistan's northeast.

- He predicts Germany/Japan betraying NATO and siding with Russia.

- He predicts one of either US or UK being completely destroyed and wiped out in a nuclear exchange.

- He also predicts Russia going in alliance with China. China being very powerful.

- He also predicts Pakistan conquering half of India.

Any other major point?

You forgot to mention the defeat of NATO in Afghanistan.

Did he predict anything about a boy named Farbod?

Who is he?

It is only too bad India ditched Russia for west. As it appears west has grown old and is on its way out. India is alone and scared. Two sides are Muslim, and one side is China and their only way is out to sea. Not much fun there.

keep your predictions in your pocket.
india recently got nuclear sub from russia and will get AC in december and co developing 5th gen ac under 40Billion dollar project :rofl:
and i dont want to talk about warning machine china :lol:

you are alone and you will be alone atleast for decade more.
Honeymoon with U.S is almost over ;)

:rofl::rofl:
Medieval Joker!
There are some in all religions though,like Kalki in Hinduism and Sikhism who will conquer all those who will oppose hinduism and someone's there in Christianity too who will come and cleanse the world of Mohammedans and other non-Christians.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom