What's new

Russia to flatten Georgia if Iran attacked

Guys, it is possible we are going to see World War III in our life times. That is how world wars start. Remember WWI and WWII?

Very much possible. Also if you take into account prophecies from the Hadiths, a war is predicted in the region of Euphrates in which 99 out of every 100 participants will be killed. This clearly points to nuclear war. Seeing the rising threats and tensions in ME, that moment may not be far away.

I've also predicted Turkey being destroyed and wiped out by Russia soon enough. See my analysis here: http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/133467-turkey-ready-war-syria-13.html#post2756664

Also, a big holocaust of Arabs is predicted in islamic hadiths in this war (probably by Israel). Pls see my posts in this thread: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/160519-end-time-destruction-arab-race.html

Very much possible. Also if you take into account prophecies from the Hadiths, a war is predicted in the region of Euphrates in which 99 out of every 100 participants will be killed. This clearly points to nuclear war. Seeing the rising threats and tensions in ME, that moment may not be far away.

I've also predicted Turkey being destroyed and wiped out by Russia soon enough. See my analysis here: http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/133467-turkey-ready-war-syria-13.html#post2756664

Also, a big holocaust of Arabs is predicted in islamic hadiths in this war (probably by Israel). Pls see my posts in this thread: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/160519-end-time-destruction-arab-race.html

Sure we are seeing some end of time signs now. That is scary.

Guys, it is possible we are going to see World War III in our life times. That is how world wars start. Remember WWI and WWII?

I hope not but the signs are ominous.

Clearly we are rapidly approaching the end of Pax America. America is on the demise and China is on the rise. Sometime in the future China will take over the role of world leader. This is inevitable as the sun rises. Its just a question of time. In the past empires have clashed and there has always been war and misery whenever the baton is exchanged. You may well think that America and British empire exchanged the baton peacefully. But this is not the case. Only Hitler and the Germans stopped direct hostilities between the British empire. In fact in 1930 America was making preparations to attack the British.

How America planned to destroy BRITAIN in 1930 with bombing raids and chemical weapons | Mail Online
The big question is can Americans accept the new world order where they and white English speaking countries will not have the edge and control world resources.

I hope not but the signs are ominous.

Clearly we are rapidly approaching the end of Pax America. America is on the demise and China is on the rise. Sometime in the future China will take over the role of world leader. This is inevitable as the sun rises. Its just a question of time. In the past empires have clashed and there has always been war and misery whenever the baton is exchanged. You may well think that America and British empire exchanged the baton peacefully. But this is not the case. Only Hitler and the Germans stopped direct hostilities between the British empire. In fact in 1930 America was making preparations to attack the British.

How America planned to destroy BRITAIN in 1930 with bombing raids and chemical weapons | Mail Online
The big question is can Americans accept the new world order where they and white English speaking countries will not have the edge and control world resources.

It is amazing. The east will rule once again. I hope Chinese are not going to forget us then. We have alot of scores to settle and will need their help.

And China will flatten Vietnam if Iran is attacked also!

I guess Taiwan would be a better option. North Korea will in World War II will definitely go to rule Seoul. Things are getting hot. Stay away from cities. Go to mountains, guys.

it seems that Russia wants strong commitment from U.S on missile shield.
you give up on missile shield otherwise we are ready to poke nose on iran issue.

I guess Taiwan would be a better option. North Korea will in World War II will definitely go to rule Seoul. Things are getting hot. Stay away from cities. Go to mountains, guys.
Taiwan already surrendered. Taiwan proposes unification.

If you get your info from Western media you don't appreciate how powerful the North Korean army really is. They are really disciplined and in a war, Seoul will get pumped full of nerve gas and biotoxins within hours.

Back
Top Bottom