What's new

Russia says Chinese arms better than Russian arms

Very true coz we dont produce as many systems locally as you folks do.
think its more to do with trying to produce quality artifacts.

When you have a stealth fighter (PAK FA is 100% Russian), ASBM, ASAT and your own ballistic missile sub (not a lease) come back and talk. Until then, you are just a little troll.

Very true coz we dont produce as many systems locally as you folks do.
think its more to do with trying to produce quality artifacts.

The specifications of many Chinese weapons systems greatly outperform that of Russia and even the US.

That's called quality.

Debate respectfully or simply don't.

Sorry. Its just annoying when people call stuff crap without any research and even when others research they ignore it.

---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

i tried to type "jingoistic arse"..wrote sum ...where did i err teacher?

stop being a ...aah leave it juvy

Completely incomprehensible.

Sorry. Its just annoying when people call stuff crap without any research and even when others research they ignore it.

---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

Stop acting all saintly.....u were the one to lose your cool and stoop to lowly personal attack.

IF YOU FOUND IT in-comprehensible, i suggest you go back to "learning english 101"

You have to start off somewhere, and we won't be behind for long, just like we weren't used to be behind. And you make it sounds like as if the sole existential purpose of chinese people is to steal and copy.
On the other hand, absolutely no spying is involved when soviet russia developed her first nuclear bomb. :rolleyes:

Soviet Union was a respected power. Let's make sure to separate the greatness of the USSR, from the current failures of Russia.

Stop acting all saintly.....u were the one to lose your cool and stoop to lowly personal attack.

IF YOU FOUND IT in-comprehensible, i suggest you go back to "learning english 101"

but he used "even Chinese arms....."

yes the like .....everything is better

So now u folks copying from???

This is the first personal attack. " U folks copying from" . I am not involved in military matters nor do I copy.

I don't take people seriously when they are incapable of using correct or even understandable English.

Soviet Union was a respected power. Let's make sure to separate the greatness of the USSR, from the current failures of Russia.

Yep we understand when Russians compare their systems to ours. They are to be admired. We get annoyed when people like FNFAl try to make fun of China when India is even incapable of making such systems in the first place, junk or not.

@Chinese members, let's take a deep breath and realize that Chinese arms have made extraordinary strides in recent years, something we can all be proud of and that the opinion of some random idiot will have absolutely no impact whatsoever on what China has accomplished. I know his attacks makes very little sense considering the state of India's own arms industry but nothing you say will make his stupidity go away. Give it up as a bad job and move on.

@Chinese members, let's take a deep breath and realize that Chinese arms have made extraordinary strides in recent years, something we can all be proud of and that the opinion of some random idiot will have absolutely no impact whatsoever on what China has accomplished. I know his attacks makes very little sense considering the state of India's own arms industry but nothing you say will make his stupidity go away. Give that up as a bad job and move on.

Yeah I should be shooting up death claws in Fallout New Vegas instead of a pointless talk with someone incapable of reason.

Its spring break:yahoo:

Yeah I should be shooting up death claws in Fallout New Vegas instead of a pointless talk with someone incapable of reason.

Its spring break:yahoo:

Off topic but that is a good game... can't wait until the project Nevada mod comes then I'll probably sink another 20 hours into it.

People can call it crap, but they certainly wouldn't want to be greated personally by one :azn:

People often lose their sense of judgement and put up weak comparisons when they blindly follow whatever joe blog says regardless if the guy has any actual experience with whatever he is talking about or not.

In terms of paper specs X may not be as strong as Y, but in reality they probably haven't even met eachother on the same battle theatre.
People often ignore everything else that is equally as important such as; operational weather conditions, maintenance, landscape, timing, and the skills of the little fellas who are operating it.

Pointless shallow comparisons are meaningless as it doesn't represent reality, that is unless you are comparing something new to something that is half a century old i.e. J-11 to a Spitfire.

People can call it crap, but they certainly wouldn't want to be greated personally by one :azn:

People often lose their sense of judgement and put up weak comparisons when they blindly follow whatever joe blog says regardless if the guy has any actual experience with whatever he is talking about or not.

In terms of paper specs X may not be as strong as Y, but in reality they probably haven't even met eachother on the same battle theatre.
People often ignore everything else that is equally as important such as; operational weather conditions, maintenance, landscape, timing, and the skills of the little fellas who are operating it.

Shallow comparisons are often meaningless, that is unless you are comparing something new to something that is half a decade old i.e. J-11 to a Spitfire.

Really the Russian and west both have a interest in talking down the Chinese equipment's capabilities. Since they dominated the media coverage/blogosphere, this is the opinion that will get passed around.

This consensus is more reflective of the opinions of 40 year old white collar workers in the US furiously punching on his keyboard than the actual state of things.

Really the Russian and west both have a interest in talking down the Chinese equipment's capabilities. Since they dominated the media coverage/blogosphere, this is the opinion that will get passed around.

Personal opinions of weapon systems matter little when its time for war. I'm sure the military knows what they are facing in real life. Hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom