What's new

Russia reject India’s claim of testing intercontinental missile as baseless

800_india_missile_launch_ap_120419.jpg

Short size dwarf missile, it doesn't look right to me...:rofl:

Your post befits your mental stature, my friend. Keep up the good work. :)

ha ha..Chinese trolls jumped into their business(2 cents business..you know)....ICBM or not,A-5 will achieved its objective.case closed.why so much "HaalChal" on the nametag "ICBM"???? :lol: :lol:

800_india_missile_launch_ap_120419.jpg

Short size dwarf missile, it doesn't look right to me...:rofl:

good for u :rofl:

btw the russian said something else which ur media presented as something else:

Iran, N Korea have no long-range ballistic missiles - intelligence

Maj. Gen. Igor Sergun, head of Russia’s General Staff Main Intelligence Department, has vowed that only official nuclear powers today possess ballistic missiles with a range of over 5.5 thousand kilometers.

“Only officially recognized nuclear powers have intercontinental ballistic missiles with a range of over 5.5 thousand kilometers, as well as the technological know-how to produce them,” he said at a Moscow conference today.

Maj. Gen. Sergun listed Israel, India, Iran, North Korea, and Pakistan among non-nuclear states, possessing medium-range ballistic rockets and vying for regional dominance.

RIA

Iran, N Korea have no long-range ballistic missiles - intelligence : Voice of Russia

This is how a news can be twisted according to will.

Israel, India, Iran, North Korea, and Pakistan among non-nuclear states, possessing medium-range ballistic rockets and vying for regional dominance.

WTF that general drunk before making comment???? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: "Israel,India,NK and Pakistan" are "Non-nuclear" states???? :rofl: :rofl:

too much vodka is not good for army generals, atleast when they are on duty or in a interview.

This is a pretty damning indictment. Given that Indian tech is imported wholesale from Russia, the Russians would no doubt know every minutiae of the Indian WMDs program. Why would Russia expose and humiliate India like that?

actually what is damming is the nuance missed in his statement by the supposedly high IQ Chinese. It was in terms of defense shield and west not to excuse of that India also has ICBM's now or pretty soon in full deployment. BTW- India also has technology 20 years ahead of china with many of it ( military) equipment.

I'm confused how you are not following your own country's line that the only hogwash is that is only of 5000kms range , rather they said it is higher.

1st of all india cannot fire Agni-v during war reason they knows better
2nd why russian are giving statement against india that is really serious

Back
Top Bottom