What's new

Russia opposes a military action against Pakistan

Interesting debate but how is this all related to the topic? :confused:

Russia opposes a military action against Pakistan, I want to know how its going to affect Indo-Russian ties?

Indo Russian ties have already been affected, they can take this one on the chin mate. I think Russia is in fact weighing the balance towards Pakistan's favor cautiously. India is engaged in the same with US.

Last edited:
"Look how we gang raped the Soviet Union with your money.

Might want to give proper respect to Pakistan when due, something everyone forgets."

Easily forgotten coming from the likes of you. Respect is earned. You've not done so from myself nor likely will.

That first comment is tasteless and does that young lady no service. That second comment reflects your absymal lack of self-esteem and utterly reveals your fragility. You're in good company here.
I would say that you don't consider the Pakistanis human...Yes you're right respect is earned which is why America has lost it's respect..Just go to any forums of Uk or any other NATO country they do know that this is wrong war and i don't think i have to tell you how many people abuse G.W Bush because of wrong war (Iraq).I know you always try to disrespect Soviet Army so let me post links of some great work of your army (These are just reported incidents..so there may be hundreds of unreported events..)US is a global armed thug and still have a paranoia so severe that it makes normal interaction with others impossible..
-
My Lai Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Abeer Qassim Hamza al-Janabi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and these are just those incidents which are just reported.Abu Gharib Prison torture is another example and heres another example
http://www.defence.pk/forums/war-terror/15394-how-u-s-military-turned-me-into-terrorist.html

Interesting debate but how is this all related to the topic? :confused:

Russia opposes a military action against Pakistan, I want to know how its going to affect Indo-Russian ties?

Why should it have any impact?

India is not looking for a war. I think what we want is co-operation with Pakistan to take care of the common enemies.

War would be the last thing on anyone's mind. It can only happen if Pakistan doesn't co-operate even in the face of overwhelming evidence and most likely would be international in nature with UN sanction.

I don't think that will be the situation.

On the way-

Here's my name- Steven H. Pitcock

University of Wisconsin-Madison B.A. Double major- Political Science and History. December, 1978

Willamette University-Atkinson Graduate School of Management- Master of Management Salem, Oregon. June, 1994

Captain, Field Artillery U.S. Army Commandant's List Field Artillery Officer Advanced Course Ft. Sill, Oklahoma. FAOAC-RC April, 1983.

You can start there. Contact the registar of each. Please reply in kind and also I'm STILL looking forward to that commenting gig you've got going. I've personally nothing of the kind so I'm eager to learn about your accrued acumen that I might someday reach such exalted heights.

Been to Afghanistan during the war? No? Me neither. I had a friend who did so three times at six weeks a pop between 1984-1987. He wrote about it for the Milwaukee Journal (now Journal-Sentinel). HE was a commentator.

Last edited:
Indo Russian ties have already been affected, they can take this one on the chin mate. I think Russia is in fact weighing the balance towards Pakistan's favor cautiously. India is doing the same with US.

I think Russia becomes wiser every day. They know they been cornered by the US. One by one the old republics were manipulated with organisations like USAid which were in fact fake ID's for CIA. We have seen the colour revolutions formula more then once. Now with defence shield direct near Russia they know the game is still played even the cold war is officially ended. With the reactivation of the Russian bomber force the game is back on track. Russia earned enough cash (oil) and will now less depend on wishes of customers like India or China to get their projects financed.

India has been trying to get accepted as a superpower. The USA is willing to provide that title if India buys... India is heavenly divided but will go for the title. They will pay for it heavily cause titles are never cheap. But that will mean that their heavy Russian weapons will become a difficult part.

Russia will go eventually for Pak. Now indirect through China. We saw Mil17. Now the tankers and we cannot forget RD93 and soon to see AL31...

At the same time Ghorskov shows how difficult it gets for India.

Last edited:
Russian Ambassador Vyacheslav Trubnikov said any action against Pakistan should be taken under the UN mandate and hoped that the international community's pressure would make Islamabad take action against terrorists, even if they are "non-state actors".

So Islamabad should take actions against "Non-state actors". What if those non-state actors are present within Indian territory ? Should Pakistan launch a strike to deal with them ? As in the other case, State of Pakistan is already at war with terrorists in its territory.

Indo Russian ties have already been affected, they can take this one on the chin mate. I think Russia is in fact weighing the balance towards Pakistan's favor cautiously. India is doing the same with US.

What makes you think that Indo-Russian ties were affected?. Did it oppose or didn't support India on any international fora? or this is your wild and wishful imagination?

What makes you think that Indo-Russian ties were affected?. Did it oppose or didn't support India on any international fora? or this is your wild and wishful imagination?

I am speaking in the viewpoint of key Indian military officials from the defense complex that they feel they are being let down by Russia. Not sipayees or subaidars, but generals.

You conflate popularity with respect.

Iraq- A gov't with a chance to develop democratically. No fascist regime. No irridentist ambitions on Kuwait or Iran. No Saddam. A free and safe Kurdistan, and no prospect for WMD in the foreseeable future.

THAT, stud, is a major winner.

Afghanistan- DON'T KILL 4,000 AMERICANS in one day. That pisses us off and makes you an enemy. Just that fcukin' simple. Be glad we just didn't nuke it. It's receiving better than deserved.

You'd do worse under similar circumstances. It's called war, child.

You've missed the whole point of that treaty. Don't you Indians ever read the threads you comment on?
NO, wewait to be enlightened by our fellow Pakistanis.
The treaty permitted the use of military force by the Soviets, should the Afghanistan government request for it. Which they did.
Do you have any hint about a advisory force and am offensive occupational formation?
You can argue that the shooting of Amin negated that invite, but the puppet that followed (Kamal I think), did not ask the Soviets to leave. They were invited.
Invalid argument. With the end of Amin, the invasion was in definition done.
The following head didn't have the balls to ask the Soviets to leave.

Why else would Russia say that India has to pay more and more for something that was for free? It means they are less intrested in India. Otherwise India has lost leverage. Does it make any difference if India cries to stop deliveries of RD93 to Pak? Maybe cause India has been crying all the time but with deliveries from Brazil, Sweden, USA, Russian parts it shows that India is pretty much unimportant.

I think Russia becomes wiser every day. They know they been cornered by the US. One by one the old republics were manipulated with organisations like USAid which were in fact fake ID's for CIA. We have seen the colour revolutions formula more then once. Now with defence shield direct near Russia they know the game is still played even the cold war is officially ended. With the reactivation of the Russian bomber force the game is back on track. Russia earned enough cash (oil) and will now less depend on wishes of customers like India or China to get their projects financed.

India has been trying to get accepted as a superpower. The USA is willing to provide that title if India buys... India is heavenly divided but will go for the title. They will pay for it heavily cause titles are never cheap. But that will mean that their heavy Russian weapons will become a difficult part.

Russia will go eventually for Pak. Now indirect through China. We saw Mil17. Now the tankers and we cannot forget RD93 and soon to see AL31...

At the same time Ghorskov shows how difficult it gets for India.

Hilarious! :smokin:

So a sale to China (who is an old big buyer of Russian hardware BTW) of some old Russian engines is being compared to the sale of Aircraft carriers, nuclear submarines, participation in missile programs, 5th generation fighter planes and numerous others.

And it points to the direction the relations are moving! Towards Pakistan of-course!

At this rate it may equalize in about 1000 years. :bunny:

You conflate popularity with respect.

Iraq- A gov't with a chance to develop democratically. No fascist regime. No irridentist ambitions on Kuwait or Iran. No Saddam. A free and safe Kurdistan, and no prospect for WMD in the foreseeable future.

THAT, stud, is a major winner.

Afghanistan- DON'T KILL 4,000 AMERICANS in one day. That pisses us off and makes you an enemy. Just that fcukin' simple. Be glad we just didn't nuke it. It's receiving better than deserved.

You'd do worse under similar circumstances. It's called war, child.
Look I support Afgh war because it was totally out of control but Iraq war was completely wrong.Did you find any WMD there?Did Iraqis asked you to remove Saddam?I don't think a poor iraqi gives a **** about democracy.
and this is how you gave freedom to Iraqis
Abeer Qassim Hamza al-Janabi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://www.defence.pk/forums/war-terror/15394-how-u-s-military-turned-me-into-terrorist.html
I never claimed our military people are angles but you always claim America's soldiers are super humans..they're fighting for freedom..yeah right :bunny:..You certainly don't consider anyone human except Americans (You would want to Nuke Afgh)

Hilarious! :smokin:

So a sale to China (who is an old big buyer of Russian hardware BTW) of some old Russian engines is being compared to the sale of Aircraft carriers, nuclear submarines, participation in missile programs, 5th generation fighter planes and numerous others.

And it points to the direction the relations are moving! Towards Pakistan of-course!

At this rate it may equalize in about 1000 years. :bunny:

All of your projects are on paper right now save for a few missiles, which I'm afraid Pakistan is as advanced if not much more so. Buying more equipment from foreign vendors is not in India's long term strategic goals mind you.

Back
Top Bottom