What's new

Russia is seriously concerned over JF-17's take over on MiG-29

hi Jungibaaz howz u.... is JFT blk 1 production stopped?? and Blk 2 production started???

Very good my friend, and you?

Block 1 production has indeed stopped. We are now observing the transition period from Block I to Block II production. If I recall correctly, end of this month should see the end of the transition period. No other word that I know of so far, stay tuned.

pakistan has created its first multirole combat aircraft pakistan is selling it in low price only to muslim countries pakistan will not sell it in low price to any non muslim country our government only support muslim countries.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 41
pakistan has created its first multirole combat aircraft pakistan is selling it in low price only to muslim countries pakistan will not sell it in low price to any non muslim country our government only support muslim countries.
The aircraft will be sold to any nation that is willing to pay the price for the aircraft. That means Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Jews , Atheists and so on.

A lot of talk re exporting and you have psrticpated in several air shows.

Is their a genuine buyer close to striking a deal bar the Paf ad yet

If Russia was really concerned about export sales of FC-1 fighters, it can simply block the sales to third countries of the RD-93 engines...

He asked for a "genunie buyer" you posted a speculative article.

For a number of years now China and Pakistan have also been touting the export potential of the JF-17 Thunder. A seemingly endless number of countries have been floated as potential buyers of the aircraft. In 2010, it was reported that China and Pakistan had already offered the plane to Indonesia, and were targeting Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Congo, Egypt, Iran, Nigeria, the Philippines, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Turkey, Venezuela and Zimbabwe for sales. The same year Flight Global quoted a Chinese defense industry official as saying, “We’re talking with six to eight countries about the JF-17.”

"Despite all the talk, the only country to have purchased the aircraft is Pakistan. This is not unusual for Chinese-built weapon systems."

PAF to brief PM on JF-17 export today

Srilanka first in line for initial order of 6 planes.

That article says nothing about Sri Lanka being first in line for anything. All it says about exports and specifically Sri Lanka is this:

"the PAF sources claim, have taken 'keen interest' in purchasing the aircraft from the Pakistani armed force. Of these states, the officials said, intense deliberations are under way with Turkey, Sri Lanka, United Arab Emirates and Qatar."

And I've been hearing this for like 5 years now.

I find this part of the article particularly funny.

"The PAF says, it is the only armed force across the globe to have developed its own fighter jet aircraft."

That article says nothing about Sri Lanka being first in line for anything. All it says about exports and specifically Sri Lanka is this:

"the PAF sources claim, have taken 'keen interest' in purchasing the aircraft from the Pakistani armed force. Of these states, the officials said, intense deliberations are under way with Turkey, Sri Lanka, United Arab Emirates and Qatar."

And I've been hearing this for like 5 years now.

I find this part of the article particularly funny.

"The PAF says, it is the only armed force across the globe to have developed its own fighter jet aircraft."

Who cares what you feel :D

Who cares what you feel :D

That's fine, but thank you for proving my point. There is no concrete evidence that any country is lined up to buy the JF-17, because every country on that list can buy better equipment from us, the brits, the frenchies or the Russians.

Turkey, UAE and Qatar all have access to better technology, why would they go for a third-rate jet?

You better tell them to stop negotiating for it.

Back
Top Bottom