What's new

Russia is not a country, its a Civilization

The butthurt Pakistani lecturing others with 6 times his country's GDP per capita about poverty.LOL,got a mirror at home son ? ...those in glass houses...ya' know the drill.....

blah blah blah blah blah EDITED entire post full of crap

Your entire post reflects your low mentality and master-slave relationship. I posted what reports are posted about romania everywhere else, now stop crying write a book about it still people would despise you romanians.

Romania from the outside: Make me laugh or cry | Romania-Insider.com

Romania, the country with the highest poverty levels in the EU

There is a long list...this was a reply to your post I suggest you stick to Topic and run your mouth like a civilized person aside from romanian way.

Your entire post reflects your low mentality and master-slave relationship. I posted what reports are posted about romania everywhere else, now stop crying write a book about it still people would despise you romanians.

There is a long list...this was a reply to your post I suggest you stick to Topic and run your mouth like a civilized person aside from romanian way.
And still a million times better than Pakistan.

So,should I start digging articles about the wrong things in Pakistan and post them here ? I could fill pages .But you are not Pakistan as i am not Romania.

The best thing would be to laugh you off and ignore my dear "think tank" ,...therefore......:lol::blah::wave:

Only good thing about Romania is the curvy dark haired women. Simply beautiful. All the neo nazi fascists just ruin it though. Moldova is next. Then Russia and Romania will share a border. Me thinks Romania's balls will shrivel up real quick then. :D

So,should I start digging articles about the wrong things in Pakistan and post them here ? I could fill pages .But you are not Pakistan as i am not Romania.

The best thing would be to laugh you off and ignore my dear "think tank" ,...therefore......:lol::blah::wave:

Act civilized, do not derail Threads look up your post #4 what you posted against russians the thread was absolutely peaceful you did not have to bring in racist remarks it is your bad habit through out Forum but you did trap yourself doing so. If if you have to ignore me than why do you reply as if you are hurt:disagree: such a nincompoop.

And still a million times better than Pakistan.

Ah yes and what do you want farsiwan study your friend's post #4 than come back.

@Aeronaut ban these two from this specific Thread.

Last edited:
Act civilized, do not derail Threads look up your post #4 what you posted against russians the thread was absolutely peaceful you did not have to bring in racist remarks it is your bad habit through out Forum but you did trap yourself doing so. If if you have to ignore me than why do you reply as if you are hurt:disagree: such a nincompoop.

Ah yes and what do you want farsiwan study your friend's post #4 than come back.

@Aeronaut ban these two from this specific Thread.

My post was very much on topic.Reign your horses in and study history about the ethnicities in Russia if you have misunderstandings.Or,i can lecture you,i have some spare time in the next few days.Knowledge is good for everyone.

Stop trolling people and then call them trolls for things YOU did.It's shameless,and everybody can have an opinion in a thread as long as it's backed and expressed civilised.We don't have to agree with you,get over it and pls stop moaning about it.

most of them only inhabited in Russia borders, the successor state of all past Eurasian civilization from Attila to Putin Russia
You force the limits of being stupid by even mentioning Attila, eurasianism is just your tool and believe me looks very ugly on you

Proudly presenting all the conquered people which were denied a country of their own in their native lands and which had most of their culture erased.:o:

They even have "Moldovans" in that zoo.:disagree:
Some of those people from Caucaus completely got erased with their language thanks to russian wildlings

You force the limits of being stupid by even mentioning Attila, eurasianism is just your tool and believe me looks very ugly on you
eurasianism was the tool by everyone who wanted to rule eurasia like russia is now, you mad turk? that its not ruled by turanics anymore?

eurasianism was the tool by everyone who wanted to rule eurasia like russia is now, you mad turk? that its not ruled by turanics anymore?
Turkey is coming real strong, good news, there wont be a need to send your whores to south anymore lol

Back
Top Bottom