China
Russia
Israel
Thailand
Philiphinnes
Nigeria
Sudan(Solved, you Know How!)
Sri Lanka

Everywhere They want to Establish Darul-ul-islam i.e. All Non-Muslims Convert to Islam and Establish Sharia Law.

Already Insurgencies are there in all the above Countries and Call for Separation.
Leave India from your list. I have not seen any Indian muslim seeking independence(kashmir does not count)

Congratulations Russia for getting rid of terrorists!

Today when world is moving towards integration, I can understand few people will not like it but seeking independence and turning intolerant are not the way ahead! I wish people become more tolerant towards each other and live in peace!! Amen!!

Congratulations Russia for getting rid of terrorists!

Today when world is moving towards integration, I can understand few people will not like it but seeking independence and turning intolerant are not the way ahead! I wish people become more tolerant towards each other and live in peace!! Amen!!

Thank you for the kind words.

I also hope India can get rid of its separatist movements in kashmir and elsewhere. Only way to capitulate these terrorists is do what russia did - carry out a grand scale military operation against them all. Being merciful like NATO in Afghanistan may not be the best way forward as is evident from the taliban terrorists who are still powerful in afghanistan today..

Congratulations to Russian forces for killing those terrorists. My country had and still have, though now in smaller proportions; many separatist movements so i think i know how you russians feel against those terrorists.

I watched few years ago a video about those radicals beheading young Russian conscripts alive ( those conscripts were probably younger than me )..They are a disgrace to humanity and Islam..I hope every each of them will be terminated

You are right brother! These people are making Muslims around the world look bad.

I wonder what the real motives are of these terrorists because the fight for Islamic rule only seems to be a smoke screen.

??? Open any Xinxiang thread and see my comments there... Whats China??? My brothers come first!

Really, Just search Xinjiang thread of this forum, you will find only Turks for supporting their fellow Muslim Uyghurs otherwise no Muslim from other nationality give a damn about Uyghurs. Its naked truth that for Bangladeshis and Pakistanis, Chinese are more important to contain India after all they have economic boom and veto power in United Nations and you guys don't care about Uyghurs of Xinjiang.

Its true muslims are troublesome... You just cant earn submission from them! Its better to give them independence......

Islam already states that Muslims should be supportive and patriotic to their nation. Ever heard of the "Muslim brigades" in the Russian Army? There are many Muslims there.

This logic of "Since I'm a Muslim, I want a another state" has already proven to be a failure.

Then Who are Dawood, SIMI, Deobandi Extremists, Lashkars?

Are they Pakistanis? :lol:
Weren't we talking about separatist movements..?Religious extrimists be it SIMI or VHP are a different matter.There are 150 million indian muslims and not even 1% of them belong to separatists/extremist movements..Your sweeping statements are lame.

Islam already states that Muslims should be supportive and patriotic to their nation. Ever heard of the "Muslim brigades" in the Russian Army? There are many Muslims there.

This logic of "Since I'm a Muslim, I want a another state" has already proven to be a failure.

The basic of this theory actually lies within Islamic tradition..Islamic tradition calls for unity of state..Thats why Putin said : -From very beginning, Russia was built up as a multi-national and multi-confessional state. We have Eastern Christianity and certain theoreticians say that it is much closer to Islam than [Roman] Catholicism is -

So there you have another reason why those terrorists should be eliminated

The basic of this theory actually lies within Islamic tradition..Islamic tradition calls for unity of state..Thats why Putin said : -From very beginning, Russia was built up as a multi-national and multi-confessional state. We have Eastern Christianity and certain theoreticians say that it is much closer to Islam than [Roman] Catholicism is -

So there you have another reason why those terrorists should be eliminated

Well dude, I've read just how bad things are in Degastan.

Apparently, various groups try to maintain control of certain parts and forcing people to pay "protection fees". If they don't pay, they'll suffer their wrath. I've heard even shops get randomly blown up for that reason.

Trust me, there's nothing "Islamic" about these things. Same goes for the Beslan school siege.

Anyone supporting them just because they share the same religion are ignorant.

Whoever said extremism stems from ignorance. Brah...

Thank you for the kind words.

I also hope India can get rid of its separatist movements in kashmir and elsewhere. Only way to capitulate these terrorists is do what russia did - carry out a grand scale military operation against them all. Being merciful like NATO in Afghanistan may not be the best way forward as is evident from the taliban terrorists who are still powerful in afghanistan today..

LOL grand scale military operation that what u guys did in Afgan

merciful like NATO in Afghanistan ??? more bombs have been used in Afgan then WW2 all the allied trops with there Hitech wepons are being used against taliban still no results and russins are having wet dreams for making rusia into more smaller size.:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom