What's new

Russia 'delivers missiles to Syria

Brahmous is the Indian licensed version of Yakhont. Pretty much the same thing except that India builds it in India on a reduced cost per missile program. Basically only two countries build them now, Russia the original designer and India a licensed recipient of technology. Soon there will be a third one, Iran which will copy the Syrian Yakhont missiles.
Viet Nam also builds this Yakhont missile. We received technical assistance for production in 2006for a deal worth $300 million USD. This is the reason why I think we will never buy the Brahmos I.

It's time that the west controlled the rogue Russian state again. I would start arming the Chechens. Give them cruise missiles.

Mate for all your rivalries with the Russians, you guys already had a very bad and failed experiment with Jihad in 80s. It was then by your big brother USA. Trust me, you're better off fighting a direct war against Russia than again go into exploring Jihad. As such it is becoming global problem. Don't increase it further for reasons that can be solved otherwise.

Viet Nam also builds this Yakhont missile. We received technical assistance for production in 2006for a deal worth $300 million USD. This is the reason why I think we will never buy the Brahmos I.
What if i say air launched version:D

China should give these to Syria to defend its airspace!

If Israel makes the mistake of attacking Iran, these rockets would be much deadlier against Israel than home-made ones Hezbollah ones!

Img1519282_t.jpg

No Arms embargo on Syria they should rump up on defensive weapons.

If Israel makes the mistake of attacking Iran, these rockets would be much deadlier against Israel than home-made ones Hezbollah ones!

Img1519282_t.jpg

Not too sure if this Junk gonna help them... better go for Russian ones like they did.. Smart.. Dont go with this Chinese stuff they have crappy products which comes with a stinky attitude...

Not too sure if this Junk gonna help them... better go for Russian ones like they did.. Smart.. Dont go with this Chinese stuff they have crappy products which comes with a stinky attitude...

I'm sure they will accept Chinese Junk over India junk.

It's time that the west controlled the rogue Russian state again. I would start arming the Chechens. Give them cruise missiles.

Arming the Talibans and AQ last time did not go so well...who would you escape goat this time?? EU and America are the biggest sponsor of terrorism these days. Syria has every right to defend itself from foreign aggression...the matter of Assad regime is internal and limited to the scope of Arab league.

Russia arms terrorists as does China. So why not arm the Chechens against Russia?

Russia struggled to beat them with overwhelming power, let's see how they do when Chechens have cruise missiles.

We need to get Russia bogged down in a brutal war in Dagestan and Chechnya to stop them being a rogue state elsewhere. Fed up with this shitty country.

The only shitty countries world is fed up of is UK which has been stealing and leeching on world resources for the last 200 years..and the queen never stops to get fatter and fatter on stolen public money..even the brits are not beginning to complain about in affordability of life.

34j6j41.jpg

Syria has received some Chinese equipment and looking into HQ-9 also Sh-2 Howitzer. are these the HQ-16 ?

Did these arrive on the navy ship which was sent a week or so ago?

I'm not convinced there will be an attack on Syria in recent months.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom