What's new

Russia Close to Sign Su-35 Fighter Deal With China

.....a good alternative of Mig35 which is less likely to be bought by Russia, as far as I know. Just look on your conflict on 26/11 2011, F16s you can’t use against US and JF17 block 1 wasn’t that capable to face NATO, but if you could have 48 Su35bm, for example, t

Dude even if we had F-22 we would not have attacked NATO

I said about Su-35bm as it will be in the front line air defense of Russia for next 15 to 20 years and hopefully of China also and also it is categorized as multi role aircrafts, a good alternative of Mig35 which is less likely to be bought by Russia, as far as I know. Just look on your conflict on 26/11 2011, F16s you can’t use against US and JF17 block 1 wasn’t that capable to face NATO, but if you could have 48 Su35bm, for example, then you might have scored at least 24 of NATO side with sinking their aircraft carrier also, if they make noise, isn’t it? Rest,………. its up to Pakistan ……………….. :meeting:

We also hope that we can help Putin to improve its economy.

However, it seems that we won't buy any Su-35 or S-400, and hopefully we can have more corporation with Russia in other domains.

Dude even if we had F-22 we would not have attacked NATO

I don’t have any right to interfere but, even if you might have attacked NATO and might have scored 40-50 within 1-2 days and later you might have apologized for ‘mistake’ of ‘few’ angry military men, NATO itself might have got quiet till now. As, even 2-3 months is enough to forget how many died and in what way, isn’t it?, but the only shame remains with us about the guilt that what exactly could happen if Pakistani military might also have done a similar mistake, can’t you? Don’t your military also get angry, can't you also do any mistake? :undecided:

Anyway, these are just my personal opinion but, if I could be leading any military and similar things might have happened to our men, I wasn’t going to talk without answering the aggressor first. there cant be any talk between two side if one side can do whatever they want, regardless right or wrong, but other side cant answer the aggression no matter what, and then there is a talk? its bullshiit …………….

I don’t have any right to interfere but, even if you might have attacked NATO and might have scored 40-50 within 1-2 days and later you might have apologized for ‘mistake’ of ‘few’ angry military men, ....

Our F-16s or Mirages could have carried out such a friendly fire attack on NATO. By the way if Russia wants to sell us Su-35 and we have the cash then bring it on

I said about Su-35bm as it will be in the front line air defense of Russia for next 15 to 20 years and hopefully of China also and also it is categorized as multi role aircrafts, a good alternative of Mig35 which is less likely to be bought by Russia, as far as I know. Just look on your conflict on 26/11 2011, F16s you can’t use against US and JF17 block 1 wasn’t that capable to face NATO, but if you could have 48 Su35bm, for example, then you might have scored at least 24 of NATO side with sinking their aircraft carrier also, if they make noise, isn’t it? Rest,………. its up to Pakistan ……………….. :meeting:

explain why can't we use the thunders? (underrating this plane is a mistake)

and.. its called Fc-20.

FC-1 you mean
J-10 is FC-20... I know it is confusing :smokin:

ik.. what the jf-17 and Fc-20 is >.>

my comment is simply a reply to someone else.. read his post then mine.. it will make sense.

ik.. what the jf-17 and Fc-20 is >.>.

I know what you mean because I am arguing with Mr Putin too

BTW FC-1 is the Chinese name for the JF-17
FC-20 is the Pakistani name for the Chinese J-10

no its your denial.......hahhaaaa

see the title and then comment ..where is india??

i want u to comment on text mentioned;)
Yes, But why did you make comment here? It is really the comprehension problem, I have seen much such indian comment here. Real National problem!!!

Russia is trying to to fool that stuck-up chineseboy......they will cancel the ppan at the very last minutes of the day and turn back to cooperate with India :lol:

china = big = little brain = naive :rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

Russia is trying to to fool that stuck-up chineseboy......they will cancel the plan at the very last minutes of the day and turn back to cooperate with India :lol:

china = big = little brain = naive :rofl:

that's why we're not buying. Russian media has "confirmed delivery" once per month in the past 5 years.

Hope this news is fake as the Chinese members here have proclaiming.
We don't need another 100% Chinese aircraft that is 20-30 % better but only looks like this
images

Huitong is saying that a semi stealthy fighter J-10C is being built so obviously Su-35 is of absolutely no need

Hope this news is fake as the Chinese members here have proclaiming.
We don't need another 100% Chinese aircraft that is 20-30 % better but only looks like this
images

China only has the J-11 series and J-15 that resembles the flanker family, while the rests don't.

Have you seen the difference between J-20 and T-50? China doesn't really want to copy Russia, but J-11 is just for the convenience sake.

Back
Top Bottom