What's new

Rumors after which Assamese were fleeing Bangalore originated from Pakistan

Even if this is true, it reflects poorly on Indians, rather than pakistanis. A few SMSes were circulated, and mass exoduses began happening across the country? The joke is still on us.

If ISI or pakistan did this, the GoI should thank them, for exposing weaknesses and faultlines in our society.

Some of the pakistanis commenting above are right - we don't have a right to laugh at them when some of the rabid people in their country see a CIA-RAW-MOSSAD-Zionist-whatever conspiracy to anything bad that happens there, and ignore the real problems in their society, if we also start exhibitting the same behavior. Instead of seeing paranoid conspiracies, we should be introspecting as to how a few SMSes and rumors were sufficient to make tens of thousands of people feel alienated and insecure. Is our national identity so fragile?

When in doubt or trouble,always blame others。

This is typical of losers。:cheers:

I bet soon the Indians will start to blame the Chinese for all the mayhem which is no one‘s fault but their own。:azn:
Just two days back a street dog died in our colony.i suspect its the job of chinese intelligence agency coz chinese love dog meat. .hence i blame PRC for the death of my dear street dog.................:cry:

Even if this is true, it reflects poorly on Indians, rather than pakistanis. A few SMSes were circulated, and mass exoduses began happening across the country? The joke is still on us.

If ISI or pakistan did this, the GoI should thank them, for exposing weaknesses and faultlines in our society.

Some of the pakistanis commenting above are right - we don't have a right to laugh at them when some of the rabid people in their country see a CIA-RAW-MOSSAD-Zionist-whatever conspiracy to anything bad that happens there, and ignore the real problems in their society, if we also start exhibitting the same behavior. Instead of seeing paranoid conspiracies, we should be introspecting as to how a few SMSes and rumors were sufficient to make tens of thousands of people feel alienated and insecure. Is our national identity so fragile?

It is also the fault of our govt. they should bar anyone from pointing fingers, they should first fix the situation, take steps so that this cannot be repeated... Our media of course is paranoid hen it comes to Paksitan.. What the news item speaks about has been played in this very forum and debunked in plenty, this acts seems like a prank by some, Even if it is not, thank god it has been exposed what a few of them can achieve.. Another door soon to be closed, thanks Paksitan or our favourite bogeyman...

Don't feel ashamed when your Govt. and PDF Members blames RAW for every attack in Pakistan (latest one is the attack on your aor base), go through the thread and see how most of you are blaming RAW RAW RAW... Truth is Hard to Digest...I took you months to admit that Kasab was Pakistani and After Years of denials, OSAMA Was Killed in Pakistan???? Didn't you feel Ashamed them??? Crocodile Tears :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::wave:

You are also behaving like your shameful government only a moron will compare terrorist attacks with few text msgs and call it ISI conspiracy.:rofl:
I hope it will push all assames and other Ant-imuslim elements to their caves and expose Indian secularism.

Even if the text messages could be sourced to Pakistan how do you know that Pakistani nationals or ISI sent them? It could be third party nationals sending from Pakistan as a convenient cover ......

******* incompetent ninkumpoops, are there any mistakes indians can take responsibility for?

Just heard this piece in breaking news on TV....

Matter to be taken up with GOP....

Dont have any link to back up my claim as yet(will be out in e-print media soon I think)....

Just wanted to start the debate....

Please dont kill the messenger.... :angel: :angel:

How about L-e-T terrorist entered in mumbai were found to be businessmen sitting in Pakistan.................................:rofl:

Na baba i'll trust my intelligence than the GoI's Intelligence............:D

Please don't enter in my brain I am doing quite good.

I have answered that episode very lucidly; which was the case.

Its better to be alarmed on every tip off even a deceptive than sorry for 26/11 like massacre. IB/RAW deals with 100s of those tip off everyday many are false, and the leakage is a common entity especially when we have nothing at stake i.e model diplomatic relation with Pakistan. With China or USA it might have ended us with a bad taste in our mouth, but then both are more mature handling such slip offs; former is better than later.

PS: Since you are self righteous swing loyalty troll you should try to keep it balanced before defending either one. Give your precious inputs on doctored wikileaks by Pakistani main stream media and latest propaganda pictures making illiterate Muslims furious.

Back
Top Bottom