What's new

Rumors after which Assamese were fleeing Bangalore originated from Pakistan

Will our Pro-Pakistani PM MMS will still travel to Pakistan & go ahead with a cricket series with a nation that is trying to break our nation & alienate our people in there own country :tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown:

well if that will still be the case than better give siachin & sir creek also so that there is no competition left in his goal of Nobel Peace Prize.

Siachen: Pak banks on PM to deliver after Gen Singh’s exit | Firstpost

Siachen is what the PM may be willing to sacrifice for personal achievement. “Demilitarisation is his CBM (confidence building measure) offer to Pakistan. Cynics suggest that he, too, has become a victim of the Nobel Peace Prize syndrome, trapped by the desire of temporary personal applause at the cost of national interests. It is his ticket to history.”

Prime Minister cannot do anything unless the MoD agrees.

MoD cannot do anything unless the Army agrees.

Army cannot do anything unless the COAS agrees.

COAS cannot do anything unless the corps commanders agree.

...and Corps Commanders do not agree, they never did and they never will.

I dont believe it, especially the sms part.

Will our Pro-Pakistani PM MMS will still travel to Pakistan & go ahead with a cricket series with a nation that is trying to break our nation & alienate our people in there own country :tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown:

well if that will still be the case than better give siachin & sir creek also so that there is no competition left in his goal of Nobel Peace Prize.

http://www.firstpost.com/india/siachen-pak-banks-on-pm-to-deliver-after-gen-singhs-exit-322128.html

Siachen is what the PM may be willing to sacrifice for personal achievement. “Demilitarisation is his CBM (confidence building measure) offer to Pakistan. Cynics suggest that he, too, has become a victim of the Nobel Peace Prize syndrome, trapped by the desire of temporary personal applause at the cost of national interests. It is his ticket to history.”

Don't worry BRO, another Nathu Ram Godse would be there by then :agree:

it must have been spread from indian embassy in pakistan then....Aray bhai hamaray pas aap logo mob no kaha say agai...:devil:

typical subcontinentians cant control mayhem no problem turn it into a conspiracy .! no shortage of zaid hamids on either side of the border ..

:lol::lol:

What a bunch of utter hypocrites these guys are. Shameless individuals to the core. They make their own conspiracy theories but then complain how others make conspiracy theories about them. Get a life bharatis.

Seriously ? And how exactly do Indians think we could have done it ? :azn: ... Try to activate your grey matter !

I cant believe Indians buy that sorta bull **** without even thinking for a second ! For God's sake , our channels are banned in your so called democratic country ! Speaks volumes about what encourages Indian media to propagate all those lies about Pakistan since their people believe it blindly ... Sells well , hence more obsession and paranoia !

We see such doctored articles, fake reports, exaggerated facts and edited wikileaks etc. documents everyday. Nothing to be surprised of.

These cyber jokers didn't even spared their own media journalists.

We see such doctored articles, fake reports, exaggerated facts and edited wikileaks etc. documents everyday. Nothing to be surprised of.

These cyber jokers didn't even spared their own media journalists.
How about L-e-T terrorist entered in mumbai were found to be businessmen sitting in Pakistan.................................:rofl:

Na baba i'll trust my intelligence than the GoI's Intelligence............:D

When in doubt or trouble,always blame others。

This is typical of losers。:cheers:

I bet soon the Indians will start to blame the Chinese for all the mayhem which is no one‘s fault but their own。:azn:

Back
Top Bottom