What's new

Rise in Asian women trafficked into China: Report

Actually our ancestor are very racist.
I don't like the term "racist." Racists are white people who want to conquer other races around the world.

I prefer the term "race conscious." A proud Chinese should be race conscious because if you don't even know who is Chinese you cannot understand what China's interests are. We Chinese should be proud of our race, proud of our purity and strengthen social cohesion.

In this respect, we can learn a lot from Japan.

As China rises in prominence, in Asia and globally, the Chinese are going to express their racism even more stridently than in the past, especially towards the 'inferior' Asian nations. This is to make up for all those decades of being humiliated by the Europeans in the 18-19th century and by the US in the 20th. The 'inferior' Asians will be the brunt of this vented up racial hatred.

Seems you are the spokeman of the Chinese and know Chinese better than themselves. Everyone knows americans are the most racist in the world. Dont deny this.

I don't like the term "racist." Racist should refer to white people who want to conquer other races around the world.

I prefer the term "race conscious." A proud Chinese should be race conscious because if you don't even know who is Chinese you cannot understand what China's interests are.
When you speak in derogatory terms about other ethnicities, you are a racist. Dancing around semantics does not hide what you are and make you more the coward than you think. If you have the balls to talk in derogatory terms about other ethnicities, have the balls to proudly admit what you are. From what I see, the average Klansman have more courage than you.

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

Seems you are the spokeman of the Chinese and know Chinese better than themselves.
Not at all. I just happened to experienced Chinese racism at its fullest.

Everyone knows americans are the most racist in the world. Dont deny this.
A black President?

When you speak in derogatory terms about other ethnicities, you are a racist. Dancing around semantics does not hide what you are and make you more the coward than you think. If you have the balls to talk in derogatory terms about other ethnicities, have the balls to proudly admit what you are. From what I see, the average Klansman have more courage than you.
Nothing derogatory about our Chinese pride. If you had any pride at all in being ethnically Vietnamese you would understand.

Unlike white people, we Chinese don't go around the world enslaving other races like the way the Anglos enslaved the indians or killed off the native americans. That goes beyond mere racial pride and race consciousness -- that's racism.

Nothing derogatory about our Chinese pride. If you had any pride at all in being ethnically Vietnamese you would understand.
Who said anything about Chinese pride? :lol: But plenty of derogatory comments from Chinese mouths about other ethnicities. Why are you such a coward about your racism? Be proud of ALL that you are: A Chinese and a Chinese racist. You boys have proven yourselves of the latter many times over.

hey,punks,you call them Chinese or low lives that should be "purified"or "culled or anihilated".

塔吉克族 中国“最爱国的民族”
2011-10-26
中国民族报《为国守边的“太阳部落” 》

塔吉克牧民是一支不在编制、永不撤离、为共和国守边的部队在新疆的重镇喀什,记者结识了一位维吾尔族朋友,他诙谐、幽默,说起话来滔滔不绝,让餐桌上充满了欢乐。他讲的最多的就是打了十多年交道的塔吉克族人。他在长篇叙述之后,是这样评价塔吉克族人的:“他们是最最爱国的民族!”
牧民帮我们守着660公里边境线
这位维吾尔族的武警中校,名叫阿布拉,曾经是塔什库尔干塔吉克自治县红其拉甫边防派出所的所长。他告诉记者:“红其拉甫边防派出所是新疆辖区最大的派出所,也是全国辖区最大的边防派出所,管辖着660公里的边境线。要不是塔吉克族牧民帮助我们守边防,这么长的边境线仅靠我们是无能为力的。在塔吉克族牧民的帮助下,几起偷越境外逃人员被我们全部抓获,没有一个能从这里跑出去的。”帕米尔高原,平均海拔4000米以上,生活着自称“太阳部落”的塔吉克族人,他们说自己是离太阳最近的人。塔吉克族属欧罗巴人种,“塔吉克”是本民族的自称,意为“王冠”。塔什库尔干塔吉克自治县是我国唯一的塔吉克自治县,也是我国唯一与多国相邻的内陆边境县,与巴基斯坦、阿富汗、塔吉克斯坦三国接壤,边境线长888.5公里,面积2.5万平方公里,人口4万。从古城喀什出发,汽车沿中国至巴基斯坦公路直上,车行100多公里就进入帕米尔的崇山峻岭之中。

有个牧民抓获了27名分裂分子
采访塔什库尔干塔吉克自治县县委书记臧爱武时,他除了谈经济发展、口岸开放外,说的最多的还是塔吉克人爱国守边的故事。臧爱武说:“塔什库尔干县与境外相通的孔道有46个,边境情况十分复杂。有个塔吉克牧民抓获了27名分裂分子,堵住50多名偷渡分子。牧民们手无寸铁,靠的是他们对祖国的一腔热爱和无限忠诚。” 肉孜·古力巴依县长说:“唐朝设立葱岭守捉,对西部这个要塞实行有效的管辖。到清朝,限于国力,朝廷不再派兵驻守塔什库尔干。当时把守边关的全靠阿钦拜克和当地的塔吉克族百姓。阿钦拜克是清朝廷口头承认的官员,相当于三品,但没有俸禄,手下也无一兵一卒。当时紧靠塔什库尔干的浩罕国,一直想对外扩张,特别眼红利益颇丰的中印贸易通道,在18世纪末到19世纪初的半个多世纪里,浩罕国多次出兵进犯。面对数倍于我的敌军,历任阿钦拜克没有一个退缩、妥协的。史书记载,1830年和1836年,库尔查克和买买夏两位阿钦拜克誓死抗敌,战死在石头城下,终使敌人未占我一寸国土。”
“活地图”巴亚克
在塔什库尔干,人们传颂着边境“活地图”巴亚克的故事。在红其拉甫,记者见到了56岁的巴亚克,他很瘦,像所有的塔吉克人一样待人谦和,似乎看不出有什么传奇的经历。他讲起个人的经历非常平淡,他说那是1973年春天,上世纪五六十年代一直为边防连队做巡逻向导的父亲,把他叫到跟前说“孩子,我老了,走不动了,今后你就替爸爸给解放军带路吧!”从此,子承父业,他就义务做起向导。这一做就是37年,为驻守在平均海拔5000米的边防连担任巡逻向导任务。“红其拉甫”塔吉克语为“血染的通道”,这条几百公里的巡逻道要翻越5700米的冰大板,要涉过30多条冰河,有1/3的路段坡度达七八十度,巡逻最长时间要用一个月,最短也要一周时间。
[attachment=2047686]
休息时,巴亚克在风雪中为巡逻官兵站哨
[attachment=2047687]
每次过冰河时,巴亚克总是走在最前面为巡逻官兵淌路。
[attachment=2047688]
每次到达点位后,巴亚克就刻上中国两个字,以表国家主权的存在及他的一颗爱国之心
[attachment=2047689]
巴亚克和巡逻官兵在界碑前宣誓
牧民的每座毡房都是哨所
塔县委副书记、政法委书记徐继明告诉记者:“塔吉克牧民是一支不在编制、永不撤离、为共和国守边的部队。他们始终处在最前沿,是我们国家的第一道防线。可以说塔吉克牧民的每座毡房都是哨所,每个塔吉克牧民都是流动的哨兵。近20年来,他们共抓获各类非法出入境人员119人。” 在塔什库尔干,人们总能见到矫健的雄鹰在雪山之上展翅翱翔。塔吉克这个崇尚雄鹰的民族,就像雄鹰一样忠诚地为祖国守卫着边防。

nobody should be purified,who said that?
you are stupid.

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

I just said that we should stop importing southeast asian women.

We Chinese all love China and other peoples have the right to love their countries too.but racism can only make you guys less human let alone Chinese.

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

nobody should be purified,who said that?
you are stupid.

you are a stupid racist dog,get out of my thread."import"? is that a word you are supposed to use to talk about people?

Back
Top Bottom