What's new

Rise in Asian women trafficked into China: Report

There was a Chinese massage parlour in Islamabad until quite recently.

Pakistan also suffers frm the disease.... women frm bangladesh,russia,hungry,former ussr states,ukraine,afghanistan,thailand etc are working as ..... in our country... no need to troll or flame!

China does a lot to fight trafficking, certainly more than many SE Asian countries. Furthermore many of these international trafficking rings operate out of Taiwan or Hongkong and not China. The Chinese diaspora in many of the SE Asian countries command a great deal of wealth, and seeing as they are safe from the arms of the PRC, engage in criminal activity with impunity especially in countries with poor governance. This problem is likely to increase in the future as more and more of Asia's wealth centres around China. This isn't something to gloat about, as criminality has a cascading effect on more criminality, drugs, gang violence, money laundering, underground criminal networks etc.

bCWh9.jpg

NQoij.jpg

Nomadic tribes in Manchuria and Mongolia are offshoots of Yellow River Han Chinese civilization, as is -- possibly -- Japanese and Koreans.
Han Chinese : DNA study shows they originate from Burma. Speaks toned languages. Genetically weak to respiratory disease like SARS and Bird Flu. No cold weather adaptation.

Mongolians, Koreans, Manchurians : DNA study shows Central Asian origin. Speaks non-toned language(The ability to understand/speak in tone is deleted in DNA), Genetically immune to respiratory diseases, features cold weather adaptations.

There are also tens of thousands of Chinese prostitutes in Africa.

AfricaNews - Chinese prostitutes resist rescue from Africa - The AfricaNews articles of Mtheto Lungu

Chinese prostitutes resist rescue from Africa
Posted on Sunday 2 January 2011 - 07:51
Mtheto Lungu, AfricaNews reporter in Lilongwe, Malawi
The Chinese government has said its efforts to rescue prostitutes prying their trade on the African continent are proving hard.

Eleven Chinese women ruled into the oldest trade in Africa are refusing rescue after being tracked down by police from their home country, the Hong Kong based South China Morning Post reported on Saturday.

Police officers from China flew in to the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) in November last year in the country's first operation to rescue women trafficked to Africa.

They found 11 Chinese women who had been promised decent jobs in Paris by traffickers but ended up working in a Chinese-owned karaoke bar in the country's capital Kinshasa, the newspaper said.

After a joint raid by Chinese and Congolese police on the karaoke bar, however, the women decided to stay in the country, saying it was easier to make good money there than in China.

Chinese police official Yin Guohai told the newspaper: "They make 100 US dollars for receiving one guest - half of the money goes to their boss and they keep the other half."

Mostly from China's underdeveloped Sichuan province, the women were able to take cheap goods from China to Africa after visiting home to sell for big profits.

Han Chinese : DNA study shows they originate from Burma. Speaks toned languages. Genetically weak to respiratory disease like SARS and Bird Flu. No cold weather adaptation.

Mongolians, Koreans, Manchurians : DNA study shows Central Asian origin. Speaks non-toned language(The ability to understand/speak in tone is deleted in DNA), Genetically immune to respiratory diseases, features cold weather adaptations.

Hehe, In Mongolian and Manchurian eyes, Korean are also slaves. But Korean alway want to be associated with them. I remember in Qing dynasty, Korean used the reign title of Ming dynasty for 400 years. And Korean even planned to liberate China from Qing because they were so loyal to Han-their culture master. Korean even called the Manchu 蛮夷 as Han did.

Dont act so childish. No one in asia stress such as slave peope as korean.

korean != manchurian,mogolian.
their success has nothing to do with korean.
why korean always like to boast other one's success?
they are even not the ancestor of korean.
pathetic .

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

all mongoloid came from southeast asia,not central asia.
that's bullsh1t.

Human trafficking, especially for prostitution,is deplorable. We must all condemn it and act against it.

Those girls are humans too. They have dreams, wishes, feelings and emotions just like us. They are not a piece of meat.

How can any sane person ever be involved with anything to do with this un-human industry.

Maybe. But as far as i know, Korean women in china are cheaper than a pair of stockings. A man can use 10 Yuan to buy a north korean woman's virgin. So cheap. I want to have a trip to north east china to see how cheap these koreans are.
Have some respect for those women buddy. They are as much human as any of us.

korean != manchurian,mogolian.
their success has nothing to do with korean.
why korean always like to boast other one's success?
they are even not the ancestor of korean.
pathetic .

They are losers. So they want to find some relatives like Mongolian and Manchurian to make them not so inferior. But the mongolians and manchurian alway lood down upon korean. Who wants to be associated with slaves?

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Human trafficking, especially for prostitution,is deplorable. We must all condemn it and act against it.

Those girls are humans too. They have dreams, wishes, feelings and emotions just like us. They are not a piece of meat.

How can any sane person ever be involved with anything to do with this un-human industry.

Have some respect for those women buddy. They are as much human as any of us.

ThX foe reminder. I just fight back for my nationality. You can read korean's posts to see how he tried to insult others. He is not worth of his master's respect.

ThX foe reminder. I just fight back for my nationality. You can read korean's posts to see how he tried to insult others. He is not worth of his master's respect.
Buddy, that was for everyone of us. Human trafficking is not limited to one nationality. You are right to defend your people and so is he.
But you see, it is the poor girls who are the victims. It's a sad world out there for those girls.

Maybe. But as far as i know, Korean women in china are cheaper than a pair of stockings. A man can use 10 Yuan to buy a north korean woman's virgin. So cheap. I want to have a trip to north east china to see how cheap these koreans are.

Now I can see after going through this thread, why most of east asian nations hate China.

The racist remarks by arrogant chinese posters are
1. Japan american lapdog
2. Korea american lapdog and now cheap women
3. Vietnam Cheap women, animals
4. China Superior han theory, superior culture, superior IQ
5. India American lapdog, poverty
6. Pakistan american or chinese slave

I have seen so many fights on pdf members between indian and pakistani members but nobody speaks of woman of other nations with such degrading terms.
But I am shocked to see in this thread and many other threads, chinese showing utter disregard towards the woman from vietnam and now korea.

Hehe, In Mongolian and Manchurian eyes, Korean are also slaves. But Korean alway want to be associated with them. I remember in Qing dynasty, Korean used the reign title of Ming dynasty for 400 years. And Korean even planned to liberate China from Qing because they were so loyal to Han-their culture master. Korean even called the Manchu 蛮夷 as Han did.

Dont act so childish. No one in asia stress such as slave peope as korean.
Most Koreans have paternal genes from Japan.

Now I can see after going through this thread, why most of east asian nations hate China.

The racist remarks by arrogant chinese posters are
1. Japan american lapdog
2. Korea american lapdog and now cheap women
3. Vietnam Cheap women, animals
4. China Superior han theory, superior culture, superior IQ
5. India American lapdog, poverty
6. Pakistan american or chinese slave

I have seen so many fights on pdf members between indian and pakistani members but nobody speaks of woman of other nations with such degrading terms.
But I am shocked to see in this thread and many other threads, chinese showing utter disregard towards the woman from vietnam and now korea.
As China rises in prominence, in Asia and globally, the Chinese are going to express their racism even more stridently than in the past, especially towards the 'inferior' Asian nations. This is to make up for all those decades of being humiliated by the Europeans in the 18-19th century and by the US in the 20th. The 'inferior' Asians will be the brunt of this vented up racial hatred.

Back
Top Bottom