What's new

Rise and rise of China

Majority of ME oil is sold to Europe and Asia now. Not surprising really.

India need to catch up with Brazil in GDP volume.

For SA, It's such a pain that the King sacrifice the whole Arabian nation's interest by clinging to the US, just for his family's own interest. I had a friend working with SA's major bank and we talked about this, he said there are some dissidents but the majority of the society is satisfied with their rich life. this indeed was proved by those incidents in the spring.

But oil bucks is not everlasting, isn't it?

Who said Saudi arabia would ask Pakistanis to choose between Saudi or China??? Do you seriously see the Saudi flag is the ennoblement of America? And Saudi Arabia will pressure Pakistan to leave China and come to the USA camp??
This is what I meant people when I said they will look in everything you write to find where can you possibly offend them in.
Oh and BTW china is Saudi Arabia biggest trade partner. Just so you know.

Your country may trade with china but your royal family like our political leaders are american lapdogs

Indian and Chinese trade is suppose to hit 400-500 billion dollar by 2020/25. And? Japan is in decline. India by 2025, ignoring any unforeseen circumstance will be bigger than Japan, economically. Money rules, political posturing aside.

you can brag when the time comes, but atm, we are happy trading with japan and other prosper south asian countries

And Italy and UK and France and Canada..it's called 2020. By 2020 India should be ahead of Germany or very near.

better leave these high talks in 2020`

you can brag when the time comes, but atm, we are happy trading with japan and other prosper south asian countries

better leave these high talks in 2020`

Who are you, again?

Who are you saudie that you dare to question our chinese freinds coming on our forum. we welcome chinese to our forum. We are happy and proud of their achievements. we wish to use them as a role model for our country. You who are not even a citizen of your own country but the subject of a sick family living in the middle ages.

Joke of century.... pakistan role model china hahah......kya baat kya baat janab...... Thats y Pak is lending its Land to china one by one.....

Bashing India while glorifying china in a pakistani forum. dude you are gonna get soooo many points in here :toast_sign:

Well, you can always score in Washington by bashing Pakistan and glorifying the great satan and its minions!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom