What's new

Rise and rise of China

It is only a matter of time before China falls again. The only difference between China and other great powers is China will rise again.

But more on point. Yes I know the difference of an Indian and chinese names. Throughout my childhood I was captivated by Chinese (and somewhat japanese) history read many books on the subject.

But Aryan_B here deserves some petty. to think that I am here bashing Pakistan in anyway or speaking against it. Even though I have made it clear numerous times the great respect I have for Pakistan and Pakistani people. But when people puts you as an archenemy of some sort, everything you say will be looked throughly in to find a way in which it might offend them. I understand that, wish it would change, but if they refuse I will simply look the other way.

If Saudies ever ask any pakistani to choose between china and suaidis there will only be one answer it will be china. Saudies royal family have always been american lackeys. Americans use saudies to abuse others.

So we pay for that oil. As for our workers they are abused by saudies and they work for anything they earn its not charity. Oh Alternativly they want our protection from getting their asxxes kicked. What is it with you indians and saudies we welcome chinese everywhere in pakistan. Everyone from all our leaders. Even children say China zindabad are you jealouse of our close relationship with china.

1)then still they go there
2)No body is jealous with china,there are misconceptions in your mind with which you are living,unfortunately they are getting increased:lol:

If Saudies ever ask any pakistani to choose between china and suaidis there will only be one answer it will be china. Saudies royal family have always been american lackeys. Americans use saudies to abuse others.

Who said Saudi arabia would ask Pakistanis to choose between Saudi or China??? Do you seriously see the Saudi flag is the ennoblement of America? And Saudi Arabia will pressure Pakistan to leave China and come to the USA camp??
This is what I meant people when I said they will look in everything you write to find where can you possibly offend them in.
Oh and BTW china is Saudi Arabia biggest trade partner. Just so you know.

The article is wrong. China's per capita GDP is set to rise to 5000 USD this year. The 3000 USD figure was already surpassed 5 years ago.

However, even this meager figure would require India over 2 decades of development to achieve what China has achieved 5 years ago.

The article is wrong. China's per capita GDP is set to rise to 5000 USD this year. The 3000 USD figure was already surpassed 5 years ago.

However, even this meager figure would require India over 2 decades of development to achieve what China has achieved 5 years ago.

its upto infrastructure development due to which you are jumping,here it is just started..i believe after 4-5 years from now,india will double its pace from now onwards

For us in India, the upsurge of Chinese nationalism, seen in the revival of the Mao cult, China’s foray into Europe (and earlier Africa), the launch of the first Chinese-built aircraft carrier, the reworking of the Chinese national base at Hanan island and attempts at gaining padding facilities for the Chinese Navy in Myanmar, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka, is ominous.

Seems that for Indians, the only message they are entitled to, is to fear - what others see as cooperation and economic development , the overwhelming message in India is, to be fearful --- seems to me that's just plain sad and the lack of confidence is shameful.

India have much to offer not just neighbors and the region but to the world, for it top be able to do that, she must seek peaceful relations with all, especially her neighbors.

Interesting that the article points that the CPC is promoting a cult of Mao and then contends that the CPC is promoting the teachings of Kung Fu-Tzu -- So it's the contention of the authors of the article that the CPC is promoting traditional Asian values of peace, stability, and respect and also the radicalism of Mao??

So 1100 to 3000 would require 20 years. That means annual growth of roughly 7.9%. Sounds about right! So India is basically 25 years behind China? Well India did start reform 14 years later and has grown slower. Ofcourse has grown more than 8% in last few years (as high as 10%) so gap may be 20 years or less actually. I always thought China was 50000 years ahead of India.

Seems that for Indians, the only message they are entitled to, is to fear - what others see as cooperation and economic development , the overwhelming message in India is, to be fearful --- seems to me that's just plain sad and the lack of confidence is shameful.

India have much to offer not just neighbors and the region but to the world, for it top be able to do that, she must seek peaceful relations with all, especially her neighbors.

I concur. We convinced Vietnam, Japan, Korea, Philippines...to feel the same! Fear! I am glad you admit that Pakistan has nothing to offer;)

By the way, good going China. Indian foreign policy "think-tanks" are renowned dumbasses. Oh no, India is surrounded. What is this, 1350? This is nuclear age. No wonder Indian military is such a , shaped by such morons.

I concur. We convinced Vietnam, Japan, Korea, Philippines...to feel the same! Fear! I am glad you admit that Pakistan has nothing to offer;)

to some it does, to others it doesn't -

Japan and Korea do hundreds of billions of dollars of investment in China and trade with China --The Philippines have larger problems than Chinese claims in the South China seas.

Japan and Korea do hundreds of billions of dollars of investment in China and trade with China --The Philippines have larger problems than Chinese claims in the South China seas.

Indian and Chinese trade is suppose to hit 400-500 billion dollar by 2020/25. And? Japan is in decline. India by 2025, ignoring any unforeseen circumstance will be bigger than Japan, economically. Money rules, political posturing aside.

So is Saudi Arabia most recent of which is SABIC building its biggest plant yet in china set to give SABIC products to all of asia. And also ARAMCO with a similar deal in china.

Back
Top Bottom