What's new

Right-wing terror: Is India in denial?

Those rats are actually working within the Miliatry intelligence of India.............responsible for killing Pakistanis, and an actual attempt made to blame Pakistan for it as well...........don't see the Indian reports on this issue very much nowadays......

If that was the case India could have very well put the case in the back burner like how Pakistan is dealing the 26/11 case.

Hand over these Indian hindu terrorists to us for their massacre of Pakistanis in Samjhota Train on Indian land

Doesnt work like that. A few Indians committed this act of terror on Indian soil, so Indian jurisdiction comes into play here. They will be tried by Indian courts. Simple.

As for 26/11 perpetrators, a few Pakistani "non-state actors" killed 187 Indian citizens and a few foreigners in Mumbai, India. Again a crime committed under Indian jurisdiction. They should and, Inshallah, will be tried in India.

The state of Pakistan DOES NOT have the political will, the military might nor a diplomatic face to demand otherwise.

Btw, how many terrorists have Pakistani authorities captured and actually tried and sentenced? Among those how many are actually serving their sentences? Take a good look at your records.

THE HANGMAN EQUALS DEATH DEVIL EQUALS DEATH DEATH EQUALS DEATH RAW IS IT FOR DEATH!’!!!!!!!stick your tongue out between your lips like the little kid who knows he's fibbing. Like a snake licking a rat SAME CAN BE SAID ABOUT Indian raw criminal terrorists trained and sent to destabilize Pakistan in swat Baluchistan and always trying a head every where why don't Pakistan raise so many issues against India with clear proves rather then giving justification for their ****'s child molester human rights violators have made guineas book of world record in Kashmir

without a treaty it's unlikely but it doesn't hurt to ask ehh:azn:

I understand you and Jana are having a tease contest but may I join you guys too? because I do agree with what you two are saying.

even if there is a remote chance of any such agreement from happening I don’t see any problem with that. both governments at all known levels have expressed their condolences on the loss of life on either side and condemned the terrorism, so it is only natural that such agreement is worked on. and personally I will welcome that..

putting the sentiment of projected national pride aside, if any such accused are handed over to each other that will help a lot in normalisation of relations. I say projected because that’s how the governments make it look to its people as if handing over someone will mean the end of the days.

I would personally love to see some confirmed terrorist blighters of my country brought back to Pakistan like Bramdagh Bughti, who according to our sources, travels on Indian passport, enjoys protocol from the Indian conciliates in Afghanistan and meets up in Dubai and Kabul for funding and planning BLA terror attacks in Balochinstan. He is our Daud Ibrahim if you know what I am saying.

So if you support the idea of handing over that rascal who has ordered the killings of both Baloch and nonBaloch people. Destruction of infantries, who is responsible for the displacement of thousands of Baloch to other provinces who didn’t agree with him. Kidnap and killing of passengers, teachers, doctors, and civil servants. I have seen some of the Indian members here make a joke out of the alligations on Bramdagh Bughti but same people are extremely emotional at the mention of Mumbai terror and Daud Ibrahim so for the sake of fairness lets be mindful that this BLA terrorist is personally responsible for many Mombai like attacks in Balochistan. and he is not even shy to expose the Indian support to the media, now that is some audacity.

I know both Pakistan and India have some reservations about our allegations about the named master minds. Why not for a start put our cases to a third party who is neutral and not influenced by either of us. Given the evidence that country gives its verdict. I say this if going to international criminal court is such a hindrance otherwise that maybe the best available option. Whatever the result.. If both accused are found guilty then they be handed over, if only one is convicted even then I would say just for the sake of putting an end to at least one episode is put to an end, the right wing media and the people can be handled easily that’s what governments do all the time like making people talk about non-issues when they want the attention away from difficult decisions

So yea, lets bring it on this treaty. If the intent is actually getting the justice for the grieved not the typical Indo-Pak mud slinging and maligning each other which both states are so fond of doing.

Those engaged with Samjhauta express blast shouldn't be prosecuted yet.
Pakistan should wake up from its sleep and punish the 26/11 master minds.Until then it should keep quiet on Samjhauta blasts.

Pakistan is acting like a "blind man trying to become a tour guide" ;)

Those rats are actually working within the Miliatry intelligence of India.............responsible for killing Pakistanis, and an actual attempt made to blame Pakistan for it as well...........don't see the Indian reports on this issue very much nowadays......

You from ISI? How do you know without even investigating anything, that too all the investigation was done by the indians and we said who did it and we arrested that person. Because we know that what happened was not right and the blood of innocents will be on our soil. You could see the progress and you coud criticise it with our media. But you will not do a damn thing about the 26/11 perpretrators. And hey there has been no official demand by your govt asking to handover anyone. Who are you? Self made prince?
Give us those killers, if you can't give us what we ask, thn you don't have any right to criticize us for anything.
hard Truth you know but act ignorant.

You from ISI? How do you know without even investigating anything, that too all the investigation was done by the indians and we said who did it and we arrested that person. Because we know that what happened was not right and the blood of innocents will be on our soil. You could see the progress and you coud criticise it with our media. But you will not do a damn thing about the 26/11 perpretrators. And hey there has been no official demand by your govt asking to handover anyone. Who are you? Self made prince?
Give us those killers, if you can't give us what we ask, thn you don't have any right to criticize us for anything.
hard Truth you know but act ignorant.

Here comes another Indian Hero..............

Firstly, We do not believe your information dossier sent over, it has absolutely no evidence in it to stand up in a Pakistani court where it cannot form part of a prosecution case to even get the main "suspect" (according to India Hafiz Saeed) remanded in custody, let alone stand trial. You evidence is full of inadmissable information, which we saw with our own eyes, LIVE on television.....

No exhibits to stand for, no traces of mobile to Pakistan for registered keepers, (as we already know there are Indian agents in Pakistan, it could very easily be them making the call from Pakistani soil) and your lame stance on Pakistani's being involved, well that seems to have hit a wall, no further details come out of that........

Now lets look at the thread at hand, right wing terror..........A serving Indian Miliatry intelligence officer is responsible for the bomb attacks on Pakistani citizens on Indian soil, killing Pakistanis and Indians alike, and the very man investigating the SERVING Indian Officer, Karkare dies in a so called terrorist attack, when allegedly 10 terrorists, travel in a merchant ship from karachi, travelling a maximum of 8 mph, through the Indian defences, over 400 miles, launch a dingy, get into Mumbai, hunt down the Counter terrorism chief Karkare and then go on a hunt across Mumbai...........OK, i'm off to watch another Indian bollywood hit............

Denial???
It is India which took steps to dig up dead leads and uncover the true culprits of the Samjhota blast....especially considering we were under no pressure to do so, but we did even at the cost embarassing ourselves.....

Masybe you should take you complaint about "India in denial" to NDTV as i have only copy and pasted what they put up as the title of the video.

We are still waiting for our neighbors to bring the culprits of 26/11 to justice.

I think the majority got killed and you caught one alive......which culprits are you after now?

I mean before you start a mudslinging competition, at least look at your own track record of turning a blind eye to terror followed by denial

Better if we look at your track record first.......how many have actually arrested and put in jail that have been linked to all these bombings in inda that where linked to islamic groups?

while Kashmiri terror groups are nurtured and flourish right under your nose...

There freedom fighers and pakistan is totally correct in helping them the same way guys did with the mukti bahani

Whats's funny is that many take pride in being called the "Frontline state in the WOT"! What a farce!

The bigger farce is that you indians think your a democracy.......off course you are until it comes kashmiris,sikhs,moasit ect.

Personally I was of the opinion that India was behind 26/11 when it happened. Now that the Indian terror network for false flag has started to unravel, it shows that what Karkare was investigating was real. The certainty of Indian involvement is much higher.

Just to think of the coincidence, and you have to come to the conclusion that the Indians were in on 26/11. Karkare turning up and being killed. He was no foot soldier or anti-terror special soldier. He was not responsible for doing the fighting. But he ended up toast. It was a set-up pure and simple. It doesn't matter what Zardari says.

Personally I was of the opinion that India was behind 26/11 when it happened. Now that the Indian terror network for false flag has started to unravel, it shows that what Karkare was investigating was real. The certainty of Indian involvement is much higher.

Just to think of the coincidence, and you have to come to the conclusion that the Indians were in on 26/11. Karkare turning up and being killed. He was no foot soldier or anti-terror special soldier. He was not responsible for doing the fighting. But he ended up toast. It was a set-up pure and simple. It doesn't matter what Zardari says.
or what FBI says, Or USA or UK or france or Russia etc etc etc.
It really doesnt matter................people will believe what they want to believe...........all other things are conspiracies.

These are Indian investigating agencies who told about hindu extremists links............not anyother.
and Maharastra ATS is also the same with same team of Late Karkare who investigated Malegoan blasts and the same is charging "AMAR SINGH" aka Mohammad Ajmal Kasab (who is apprently a sikh and a raw agent but world thinks he is a Pakistani ) with murder of Late Karkare.

Some people on this forum says that Mr.Karkare was killed because exposed Indian Army links with Samjauta Blast.................just a question about this .............how can maharastra ATS investigate a terrorist event acting in Haryana or Punjab??????

Here comes another Indian Hero..............

Firstly, We do not believe your information dossier sent over, it has absolutely no evidence in it to stand up in a Pakistani court where it cannot form part of a prosecution case to even get the main "suspect" (according to India Hafiz Saeed) remanded in custody, let alone stand trial. You evidence is full of inadmissable information, which we saw with our own eyes, LIVE on television.....

No exhibits to stand for, no traces of mobile to Pakistan for registered keepers, (as we already know there are Indian agents in Pakistan, it could very easily be them making the call from Pakistani soil) and your lame stance on Pakistani's being involved, well that seems to have hit a wall, no further details come out of that........

Now lets look at the thread at hand, right wing terror..........A serving Indian Miliatry intelligence officer is responsible for the bomb attacks on Pakistani citizens on Indian soil, killing Pakistanis and Indians alike, and the very man investigating the SERVING Indian Officer, Karkare dies in a so called terrorist attack, when allegedly 10 terrorists, travel in a merchant ship from karachi, travelling a maximum of 8 mph, through the Indian defences, over 400 miles, launch a dingy, get into Mumbai, hunt down the Counter terrorism chief Karkare and then go on a hunt across Mumbai...........OK, i'm off to watch another Indian bollywood hit............

a little correction ...............An Indian officer Col.Purohit was aressted with connection with Malegoan blast case.:hitwall::hitwall:

I didnt knew that Samjauta Train is also know as Malegoan???????:woot::woot:

Thanks for telling me:cheers:

or what FBI says, Or USA or UK or france or Russia etc etc etc.
It really doesnt matter................people will believe what they want to believe...........all other things are conspiracies.

These are Indian investigating agencies who told about hindu extremists links............not anyother.
and Maharastra ATS is also the same with same team of Late Karkare who investigated Malegoan blasts and the same is charging "AMAR SINGH" aka Mohammad Ajmal Kasab (who is apprently a sikh and a raw agent but world thinks he is a Pakistani ) with murder of Late Karkare.

Some people on this forum says that Mr.Karkare was killed because exposed Indian Army links with Samjauta Blast.................just a question about this .............how can maharastra ATS investigate a terrorist event acting in Haryana or Punjab??????

The US is not the all seeing eye that knows the answer to everything. This is the basic waiter's trait I've noted in most Indians. Indian allies of convenience will make statements in India's favour, though I only recall the US making any remarks regarding 26/11. Anyhow the US was completely silent on the Hindu Terror network that's been uncovered, so I think we can agree that it does not know everything.

The US is not the all seeing eye that knows the answer to everything. This is the basic waiter's trait I've noted in most Indians. Indian allies of convenience will make statements in India's favour, though I only recall the US making any remarks regarding 26/11. Anyhow the US was completely silent on the Hindu Terror network that's been uncovered, so I think we can agree that it does not know everything.

take a pause and think about it.....

Hindu terrorism...............terror activities in India ............killed ones Indian ( except half of killed in samjauta , But that also occured in india ).....................Investigating agencies Indian.............People aressted Indians...................

What effect that had on US health?????

on the other note........
Mumbai attacks...........killed ones Indians , isrealis, Americans, french, Swedish etc etc.................terrorists not Indians ..............Terrorists trained not in India ................Terror activity took place in India ........................Person caught red handed not Indian................investigating agencies............Maharastra ATS(Indian , FBI ( US), Swedish Investigators.

By US law, FBI will investigate and file report in US court if any US citizen is killed abroad.:usflag:

lets take a turn,

Why US makes statements???
Well US is not only making statements about Mumbai attacks..........it also did same for Times square incident etc etc.:cheers:

Personally you are blinded by your hatred toward everything that is related to India and Indians, why should we give two hoots for your bigoted conspiracy theories?

Back
Top Bottom