What's new

'Revolts to spread to 40 US cities'

What does education have to do with a gun?

Nothing.. But has got a hell of a lot to do with the choice of whether and how to use that gun.. Remember the story about the monkey (uneducated) with a razor.. :)

You are forgetting one very imortant thing that Americans have armed their people also with.

It's called 'education' and 'the power to reason'.

There's a difference between an average Pakistani with a gun and an average American with a gun.

As harsh as you may sound, but i do agree with you 100%. People in Pakistan are very irresponsible with their guns, they shoot in the air as if the bullets won't come back down a kill someone, and in my opinion something should be done to stop the buying and selling of fully automatic weapons, there should also be a certain legal age when people can use or purchase guns because i've seen kids with AK-47's.

Nothing. Go and google 'India: Maoist: blast'.

Don't poke your nose into things which are beyond your ken.

And you retard stop trolling from thread to thread. Have you got nothing of any substance to say on this thread either? Why are you jumping from thread to thread posting trollable material? Why ar eyou obsessed with PDF? Have you got no life?
Talking of noses why dont you poke your nose where the sun dont shine and pray Gambhir comes to see you and discuss guns with you with his gun.
On topic - i dont think they will have any problems Bilal -they have things under control.

And you retard stop trolling from thread to thread. Have you got nothing of any substance to say on this thread either? Why are you jumping from thread to thread posting trollable material? Why ar eyou obsessed with PDF? Have you got no life?
Talking of noses why dont you poke your nose where the sun dont shine and pray Gambhir comes to see you and discuss guns with you with his gun.
On topic - i dont think they will have any problems Bilal -they have things under control.

Feel free to whine.

Nothing. Go and google 'India: Maoist: blast'.

Don't tax your brain with things which are beyond your ken.

This is what you said:

There's a difference between an average Pakistani with a gun and an average American with a gun.

Guns are guns, & there is no difference between an average Pakistani & American with a gun. Guns protect the owners from intruders. If someone intrudes into another person's house here with a gun, he'll be shot down, just like in America. If someone feels their life is in danger & they have a gun, they'll shoot the other person down, whether that's an American or Pakistani. It has nothing to with education. There is no educational requirement you need to fulfill here in America to get a gun. So think twice before you say something, because you just don't make any sense kiddo. Don't talk about things you know nothing about.

This is what you said:

Guns are guns, & there is no difference between an average Pakistani & American with a gun. Guns protect the owners from intruders. If someone intrudes into another person's house here with a gun, he'll be shot down, just like in America. If someone feels their life is in danger & they have a gun, they'll shoot the other person down, whether that's an American or Pakistani. So think twice before you say something, because you just don't make any sense kiddo.

Brother Bilal please be careful when you go outside

This is what you said:

Guns are guns, & there is no difference between an average Pakistani & American with a gun. Guns protect the owners from intruders. If someone intrudes into another person's house here with a gun, he'll be shot down, just like in America. If someone feels their life is in danger & they have a gun, they'll shoot the other person down, whether that's an American or Pakistani. So think twice before you say something, because you just don't make any sense kiddo.

...and that's precisely why I said you should not tax your brain with things which are beyond your ken. I knew you were going to come up with one sort of absurd reason or another to justify you point.

You are incapable of delving deep into reason.

Look at the 2 pictures below of 2 individuals with a gun and tell me with hand on heart that you feel there is no difference in how these 2 will use a gun

oc7osamatvgun.jpg

pervez_musharraf_submachine_gun_20060731.jpg

...and that's precisely why I said you should not tax your brain with things which are beyond your ken. I knew you were going to come up with one sort of absurd reason or another to justify you point.

Absurd reason?

I think you don't understand what you wrote. This is what you wrote:

"There's a difference between an average Pakistani with a gun and an average American with a gun."

There is no difference between an average Pakistani or American holding a gun. How do you come up with a general statement like that? Do you even know how many gun owners there are in America, & what their education levels are? Do you know how many gun owners there are in Pakistan, & what their education levels are?

Scram away kiddo in your ------- country, & don't talk about things you don't know anything about. :oops:

Look at the 2 pictures below of 2 individuals with a gun and tell me with hand on heart that you feel there is no difference in how these 2 will use a gun

oc7osamatvgun.jpg

pervez_musharraf_submachine_gun_20060731.jpg

Osama bin Laden's was foreign educated, & had plenty of it. Does his beliefs have anything to do with his education? The underwear bomber was educated in UCL England. Faisal Shahzad did his MBA.

Back
Top Bottom