What's new

Revenge by Pakistani Pashtuns: Private war breaks out on Pak-Afghan border

I agree. Those who knew Syed Jamaluddin... who is the person who is most vociferously promoting this theory may also know he has always been a confidant of Altaf. You can research him.

Its a really great thing having you and @A.Rafay aboard. BTW I want Karachi to be the bastion of the Pakistan Nationalist Party... the first nationalist party to ever be formed. With you I gain hope. Maybe one day MQM can be out... PNP in. Provided I get healthy again and can take steps in this regard (currently very sick). Its sad that in 60+ years we haven't produced a single nationalist party, one that is based solely on the concept of defending Pakistan's interests both internally and externally (without any cleavages, ethnic, sect or other). Pure nationalism for everyone regardless of religion or ethnic group.

Was my dream once. :)
Utmost pleasure to see that Karachi can be saved.

Yes I know him , everyone can dream without any restrictions :D ... Let me make it clear , now be it dreaming during sleep , day dreaming or taking opium based hallucinogens to escape the reality in case of Jamaluddin :P ... The real question one asks is " What does it change at the end of the day if you are running a thousand different blogs and sites and writing petition to " divide Pakistan " ? "

Thank you , brother ... Let me tell you , the migrants are very patriotic people however its sad to see some being mislead to believe that somehow MQM is their savior and the traitor Altaf their messiah ! The time calls for a nationalist party to be formed where the voice of every Pakistani can be made heard , regardless of any race , , religion ethnicity , language or color ... I tell you , the day they openly declare their true intentions will be the day of their extinction ... Overwhelming majority of patriotic Muhajirs will make sure of that , you can have my assurance for that ! What is really said for the last 60+ years almost every single political party of Pakistan has used the " divide and rule " strategy , perfected the usage of the " ethnicity " card and openly declared the " race based " politics policy ... Dont worry though , the days are drawing nearer for revolution ...

It will be , in due time , my friend , wait and watch ... Do not let the " partition speech " by the traitor worry you , he was pleasing his masters in our eastern neighborhood , because you know what will happen to him the day he comes out of " Jinnah Terminal " - the name he so despises ! ... Remember my " One shot - Professional Job " scenario for him :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro these Tajiks should be flogged and have their heads on pikes. I mean our people go there to work and they attack them.

In response the family of the victims extracted revenge and beat down exactly the same number of Afghans that were attacked from their family.

I see it as an eye for an eye.

Good! That was justice.

But bro, I met some really good Afghans in Punjab.

I have mixed feelings about this situation in general. You guys know best how they roll in your area.

Whoever attacks our people, they are the problem.

Cant generalize a whole ethnic group, bhai. We can see what ethnic tensions does to a country. Fuels mistrust and destroys social fabric of society.

I dont even know who those border guards were....they could have been tibet Buddhists for all i care. What they did was wrong, and I want them to be punished.

And if i were in charge of that country, I wouldnt open that border or allow even an insect to cross until there was a national apology not just to these laborers but to the people of Bajaur, Kurram and Khyber who have endured this BULLSHIT for several years now.

Razi yara, peace can not be made with animals, first they need to taste the stick, only then will logic prevail.

I dunno who I'm talking to ! :blink:

Aren't you the same guy who talked about the Durrand Line not being a border for us & our People being there across the border & how Afghan Pashtuns & Pakistani Pashtuns are One ! :hitwall:

Khan Sahib yeh kiyaa selective amnesia haiii ? :undecided:

I can't understand Sher Malang.

He is a very nice and decent human being.

He likes Pakistanis and has traveled to Pakistan.

He shows me respect.

But as soon political dialogue starts he becomes crazy and dogmatic.

He defends the NA dogs like his life depends on it.

In all honesty Sher Malang is one of the nicest people on the forum, but I don't understand why he has such animosity for Pakistan.

When I said those words, you forget I also said something else. I said they are our brothers, however, if they ever think ill of Pakistan, then I'll do exactly as my elders did, I'll rip their intestines out.

I dunno who I'm talking to ! :blink:

Aren't you the same guy who talked about the Durrand Line not being a border for us & our People being there across the border & how Afghan Pashtuns & Pakistani Pashtuns are One ! :hitwall:

Khan Sahib yeh kiyaa selective amnesia haiii ? :undecided:

Because you are not a psychologist, and you can not judge such people. I judged him day one for what he was. Unfortunately there is no solution of such people, other than the one I am proposing post 2014. One clean sweep.

I can't understand Sher Malang.

He is a very nice and decent human being.

He likes Pakistanis and has traveled to Pakistan.

He shows me respect.

But as soon political dialogue starts he becomes crazy and dogmatic.

He defends the NA dogs like his life depends on it.

In all honesty Sher Malang is one of the nicest people on the forum, but I don't understand why he has such animosity for Pakistan.

When I said those words, you forget I also said something else. I said they are our brothers, however, if they ever think ill of Pakistan, then I'll do exactly as my elders did, I'll rip their intestines out.

When did your elders did that ? :blink:

You forget I'm the dominant group in the Army ! :azn:
@Abu Zolfiqar : Rora, hows the next Ninja hunting coming along ? :undecided:

Okay. We need more pashtuns on the thread. Everyone else should shut up and observe.

We in Punjab and Azad Kashmir have no idea of the realities in KPK.

As for Sher Malang, I think he is a nice guy. If he did not sit in the laps of the Indians on this forum, I would even invite him to my home.

Yara, who has been protecting Eastern frontiers since inception of Pakistan? You or the army?

Oh bhai ghusaa kiyaa karneiii kiii zarooorat haiii ! :undecided: :cray:

Besides I know of only one intrusion & that was in Bajaur in the '50s ! :what:

Razi, take my word for it. Malang & Co are way more dangerous than the Indians. Indians we can deal with, with Malang's of this world you never know when they will stab you.

Okay. We need more pashtuns on the thread. Everyone else should shut up and observe.

As for Sher Malang, I think he is a nice guy. If he did not sit in the laps of the Indians on this forum, I would even invite him to my home.

@ Abu Zolfiqar

Can you give the link to that thread where you battled the fat Afghan chick in a debate.

Dude, that was so hilarious.

Please, post it for everyone to see.

Well I have developed a crude understanding of the situation in KPK + Tribal Area and different Pushtoon tribes thanks to a few crash course lesson from @haviZsultan :D ... But its true , only people belonging to those areas or having relatives there can tell us the actual situation on the ground ... I think we have a lot of them ...

Razi, take my word for it. Malang & Co are way more dangerous than the Indians. Indians we can deal with, with Malang's of this world you never know when they will stab you.

Well , Hashish is restricted for use by law for a reason , mate ... :D The unknown enemy is more dangerous than the known , I agree with my Turkish-zai brother ...

Back
Top Bottom