What's new

Reuters claims that Pakistani-Americans are masquerading as Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
indian woman right in front me says to her English colleague nah i am brown on the outside n white on the inside. and i swear on my religions islam that is true and she was chuffed about it. to be honest i was fuking shocked i heard stories and stereotypes but that was enough to confirm it.

whenever i tell a pakistani i am from india.. and you ask them they always say.. 'yeah i am also from around there.. " or something to that effect. they never say proudly that they are paakstaani. not sure why thats the case

Were you talking to some Pakistani lads?

Lol ^ he is the second Indian to post that video, I think Indians literally have a folder on their desktop just full of files and links they keep dedicated to trolling on this forum.

yep.. i was ... problemo? slight weirdos.

So you like talking to Pakistani people or Pakistani guys in particular? Hope not, this would not rest well with your male community if they find out you talking to Pakistani lads...

Wirus.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
accent deleted.

Lol ^ he is the second Indian to post that video, I think Indians literally have a folder on their desktop just full of files and links they keep dedicated to trolling on this forum.

So you like talking to Pakistani people or Pakistani guys in particular? Hope not, this would not rest well with your male community if they find out you talking to Pakistani lads...

comprehension poblems?

LoL.

You guys are still here?

No Pakistani calls himself Indian.

I haven't seen one in the US so far.

PDF Indians are just trolling because nobody likes them.

^ indians like pakistanis i think. :cheesy: that why they still ere.

This needs to stop. Or the reputation of Indians will be ruined :angry:

many of my freinds are in gulf,they work there with *****,bangalis and many others,i asked them how ***** behaves to indian they told me there is no diffrence between us,indian and ***** being always nice to each other,they told me we work 2gether,party together,even many indian and **** share same rooms there.
Only internet warriours have hatred in there heart here.

LoL.

You guys are still here?

No Pakistani calls himself Indian.

I haven't seen one in the US so far.

PDF Indians are just trolling because nobody likes them.

you havent seen them because they call themselves indians.

This needs to stop. Or the reputation of Indians will be ruined :angry:
its already done numbr of indians are killed in US and Aus , because they are thought to be paksitanis. esp after 911.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom