What's new

Reuters claims that Pakistani-Americans are masquerading as Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, you PDF Indians get your kicks in strange ways. Carry on. Thanks for the laugh.

LMAO.

Dude not even Bangladeshis want to be mistaken as Indians.

Please stop. This is too funny. :rofl:

The way you are using emoticons in your posts, you might be Chinese. Wonder how the Chinese would feel about it.

The original story published by Reuters was just bollocks not a single piece of evidence Reuters provided to substantiate their news or information. People just read Reuters.com and automatically believe what has been written without any reading or comprehension being done.

Besides if this story really did happen in NY, why would Pakistanis there do this, as NYorkers are pretty friendly towards Pakistani people, no tension there at all. Many NYorkers go out and eat at Pakistani restaurants, at least know 1 Pakistani person as a friend or acquaintance.

Besides if this story really did happen in NY, why would Pakistanis there do this, as NYs are pretty friendly towards Pakistani people, no tension there at all.

Yo trust me. Go to Brooklyn and call a Pakistani an Indian. Those boys are pretty rough down there.

Pakistani food and Indian food is kinda similar , just that Pakistanis prefer more meat dishes as compared to vegetarian one's. It is funny to see how Indians and Pakistanis get along with each quite well in real life , while on the internet it is all war. :rolleyes:

Yo trust me. Go to Brooklyn and call a Pakistani an Indian. Those boys are pretty rough down there.

Lol dude I know I am not the one who needs convincing the story was false to begin with but wishful thinking of a certain insecure ilk, I've been to NY several times and have lived in US for many years I know this place pretty damn well.

Pakistani food and Indian food is kinda similar , just that Pakistanis prefer more meat dishes as compared to vegetarian one's. It is funny to see how Indians and Pakistanis get along with each quite well in real life , while on the internet it is all war. :rolleyes:

It's really not that similar, it may appear to be similar but that is because people haven't been exposed to authentic cuisines. Besides, different regions of the two countries have their own cuisine, with Pakistan's cuisine being more uniformed. As for Pakistanis getting along in real life, buddy Pakistanis in real life don't have to put up with a horde of parasitic Indians butting into their every conversations and insulting them and trolling daily, had any Indian do this in real life he would be smacked in his place and he knows it, but internet gives safe distance to people to become mouthy.

I know from experience when Indians ask me where I am from, I will say Pakistan and they quickly say oh well it's the same country.

I'm like.. THE Faak?

Never heard any Pakistani calling himself Indian. Biggest Indian wet dream of the century. :rofl:

maybe as native indians in america lolz.

I know from experience when Indians ask me where I am from, I will say Pakistan and they quickly say oh well it's the same country.

I'm like.. THE Faak?

Never heard any Pakistani calling himself Indian. Biggest Indian wet dream of the century. :rofl:

maybe as native Indians in america lolz.

Lol dude I know I am not the one who needs convincing the story was false to begin with but wishful thinking of a certain insecure ilk, I've been to NY several times and have lived in US for many years I know this place pretty damn well.

It's really not that similar, it may appear to be similar but that is because people haven't been exposed to authentic cuisines. Besides, different regions of the two countries have their own cuisine, with Pakistan's cuisine being more uniformed. As for Pakistanis getting along in real life, buddy Pakistanis in real life don't have to put up with a horde of parasitic Indians butting into their every conversations and insulting them and trolling daily, had any Indian do this in real life he would be smacked in his place and he knows it, but internet gives safe distance to people to become mouthy.

True that. Indians in real life are just too timid. Pakistanis/Afghans fare better in this regard.

goodness gracious me. i remember that series.:cheesy:

b01nwbhk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom