What's new

reunited india and pakistan!!!!!what would be the name of this country???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe, can you confirm this.

Pretty close.

Under Sher-e-Bangal Fazlul Haque sahib and Hasan Shaheed Suhrawardy, Bengal did stay aloof until very late in the day. It's a shame that they changed their minds. Jinnah was very supportive too. On the other hand, there is a book by Jaya Chatterji that it was the Bengali Hindus who wanted partition, as they would have been swamped in a united Bengal.

But this thread is not a serious one. Don't make it serious.

Say what you may about Zaid Hamid but yo cannot overlook the fact that he a cool looking guy.

He should try a career in Hollywood, he would be suitable as a villian in a Mission Impossible sequel.

& that mission would be india:lol:

From a PDF perspective this is an offensive and flame thread...please report to mods!

I N D I A

India is the right name, after all the pakistani friends wer trying to convince the Indians tht Pakistan also can have name "India" u know in other threads becos of Sindhu river flows in Pakistan also ,so thts why i think INDIA is perfect name for the name of nation of Unification of India and pakistan, and however pakistan is a Indian nation but politicaly is anti - Indian but still its land is INDIAN anyway. and so the pakistani's identity crisis can be solved.

Jai HIND

Pretty close.

Under Sher-e-Bangal Fazlul Haque sahib and Hasan Shaheed Suhrawardy, Bengal did stay aloof until very late in the day. It's a shame that they changed their minds. Jinnah was very supportive too. On the other hand, there is a book by Jaya Chatterji that it was the Bengali Hindus who wanted partition, as they would have been swamped in a united Bengal.

But this thread is not a serious one. Don't make it serious.

With your knowledge and writing skills, you should write a short book on the history of South Asia individually covering all areas.

It would be a very useful and I would definately buy something like this for reading.

Just like a 6 yrs wishful thinking...lol

Breaking is always easier......u guys definately dont cherish bangladesh a lot do u....

on topic --> AKHAND BHARAT Reloaded.........lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom