What's new

reunited india and pakistan!!!!!what would be the name of this country???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think i only asked about the names!!!!!!!we'll see what happens later on........all disputed issues are to be shunned...for ours sake and for the sake of a better south asia....cooperation appreciated......
thank u
rgds:

:lol::lol: honestly for your day dreaming assumption i can only show hand in a very awkward gesture.

on the other hand why to stop at this day dream union How about invited Britishers back :P

1.) union of india
2.) indian federation
3.) CDSS (consortium of democratic secular states :D )

ooo ye kon hai chichunder hum kisi young ko nhi banay gay zardari theek hai 10 years k liye tab tak india 500bn$ ka loan le chuka ho ga :rofl::rofl::rofl:
india + pakistan gdp=1.5 trillion us $.

mr zardari assuming he is president = 10% of 1.5 trillion=150 billion us $ not to mention 500 billlion in swiss accounts:rofl::rofl::rofl:

laloo yadav ===== dont ask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl:

He is ur favorite :kiss3::kiss3: Anurag Thakur :pakistan::pakistan: which you have been carrying in ur signature for some time now.

Sad u dont know him :

;);) hum nay aisay hee iss ko bagh ki moli tau nahi kaha na.

photoshop ki wajah say na thori ghalti lagi hehehehehehe

btw why you are kissing him :undecided:

@Jana ..

How about this guy for the president of the united land??

minn.png

Nice; guy looks like me. Same beard and moustache. OK, he's got my vote.

;);) hum nay aisay hee iss ko bagh ki moli tau nahi kaha na.

photoshop ki wajah say na thori ghalti lagi hehehehehehe

btw why you are kissing him :undecided:

I am not :no:.. i just googled the name of this guy.. but u expect a kiss from him for making him famous .. atleast on this forum :lol:

Why people create such useless thread.

Why spoil the environment when there is lot of BS is already going on.

Will never happen we are happy for a Independent, democratic and free country Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

If pak is friend then its all good for both of us otherwise "Nipat lenge" we will take care of the situation.

Move on.

Impossible.. Even if does there will be fights everyday... But still i think we will not allow to change the name from Pakistan to India but i will surly allow to change all of India to Pakistan....

One more lame thread about unification and brotherhood,neither we the same race nor any Indian in his sane mind will allow this,so stop churning out such fancy threads.

Impossible.. Even if does there will be fights everyday... But still i think we will not allow to change the name from Pakistan to India but i will surly allow to change all of India to Pakistan....

Oh, we'll accept whatever name Pakistan takes on.

There's a thread going on where roadrunner argues forcefully and well, leaving everybody defeated and gasping for breath, that Pakistan's name should be India.

Right on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom