What's new

Resume NATO supplies in 3 days or face us in court: APOTOA warns Imran

first change the mentality of other peoples who are using so disrespectful language here..
who created this mess in pakistan read and than bark here ...
shame on you who defend such idiots ...
it will be much better if we take sardar and give pathans to india

man you truly a pathan , laughing at your *** hahahahah keep laughing i am sure few more morons like you will join you soon

We'll we stay where we are but you are most welcomed to merge everything east of the indus with sardars and you can feel at home.

We'll we stay where we are but you are most welcomed to merge everything east of the indus with sardars and you can feel at home.

hahah ok keeping using your tiny and unused brain :D
hope you will come on a conclusion :D

Your mental capacity is fully revealed in your original post. Instead making it a national issue, people like you are finding excuses to weaken this case.

How will you react if some country's air force intrudes your air space every other day and bombs your country? How is that fair?

Dont counter with an argument that 'terrorists' are hiding in the country. These 'terrorists' are fighting American occupation and their cause is just to rid their country of occupation. The terrorists that attack us every day are hiding in Afghanistan in the patronage of the occupiers.

Why dont the bombs go off as frequently in Afghanistan as in our country? The reason is that Pakistan is not interfering in Afghanistan nor has capacity to. The interference is from other side.

Noon leagues are disappointed that there leader was so cawrad in Washington and couldnt do anythng against drones .. he meet Obama like a poor student meet his evil head master ..
so now a person who dared to do it , they are pulling his leg...

Hmm.. Interesting development.

All rhetoric aside, can a party be brave enough to take on traders..? I would be very happy if PTI manages to hold on. The traders think of themselves as King makers. Next few weeks are going to be interesting.

pardon me for sounding negative..but even the traders know that at the end of the day, this is going to be a token demonstration. Token, not because the local populace lags in the determination, but rather that these people will not recieve any kind of aid from any other quarter of pakistan. And hence it will die out sooner than expected.The traders having known this will only ask the basic question of the futility of this excercise and the impact on the peroverbial "hungry stomachs to feed".

Hmm.. Interesting development.

All rhetoric aside, can a party be brave enough to take on traders..? I would be very happy if PTI manages to hold on. The traders think of themselves as King makers. Next few weeks are going to be interesting.
thats what i like about Imran khan ... aik number ka saanki ha or in other words he stands by his word .. he did that in past and he will do it now ..although its very bad for his career

Oh my God, 3 days deadline has already passed. Please great Lord, save us from the hell these APOTOA guys or Noora Patwaries are going to unleash on us now.. :lol:

thats what i like about Imran khan ... aik number ka saanki ha or in other words he stands by his word .. he did that in past and he will do it now ..although its very bad for his career

If this continues, wont there be any impact on inflation in KP..? If there is price rise due to this demonstration, I dont know if people will support this for long.

If this continues, wont there be any impact on inflation in KP..? If there is price rise due to this demonstration, I dont know if people will support this for long.
KP province will not improve at all if the security sitution is not handled. FATA ( which came under federal government) is the root cause of all the terrorism . it is connected with kpk . so it is easy for terrorist to get in and attack and go back . so unless ferderal dont sort out fata .. there will be no forign investment, security or anythng thng else in KP. They have improved the governace alot . I have many anti Imran frnds in KP, they all are aplouding the performance uptill now . to make a major impact and to bring in investment Imran khan have to sort the security sitution

Price hike is not due to blockade of nato supply, do chck out the videos ... PTI is not blocking roads and letting every vachicle pass unless it is meant for NATO

Nawaz govt is using them as a smoke screen to hide the fact that they are in bed with the 'big satan'.

Back
Top Bottom