What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

funniest-kid-gifs-sad.gif

Good cry more minion.

My nephew does the same when i show him my angry eyes. That little shit isn't afraid of any one except me, TAIKA :woot:

you gonna fail in exam for sure. and not kidding, praying... and tomorrow a black cat will cross your way...which will ensure that my prayers have worked....Amen !! :enjoy:
hahaha and let me give the biggest prediction of this century that PTI will again lose in next elections hahah

jk:ashamed:

He calls me chachu sooooooooooo cute, i miss him. Hain? You gotta set a kid straight. Look at me, no daant no nothing and I'm such an asshole :p:
even if they had done any daant etc on you,you still wud have been the same lost case:enjoy: cuz some ppl are destined to be monsters:tongue:

im against voilence on kids:feminist:

My nephew is well trained whenever anyone try to tease me he hits him/her hard. :lol:
lol:police:

Sharing your food .. What a big heart you have ...

I'm willing to share much more than that. The question is if or not youre willing to take it ;)

If you've made it then "No".

Hahaha...i'm an experianced cook. Been cooking since i was 16 and i do take my food very seriously.

You remember Huda's roti, the pic she posted? :omghaha:

I'm willing to share much more than that. The question is if or not youre willing to take it ;)

Hahaha...i'm an experianced cook. Been cooking since i was 16 and i do take my food very seriously.

You remember Huda's roti, the pic she posted? :omghaha:

:omghaha: :omghaha:

It was among the first few maps made by her really hard to chew..

Put a sock in it aeronaut .. Cant you ,for once ,talk like a sane person ?

Its summer here, no socks :sarcastic:

PS - What have you ever asked of me which i ought to answer 'sanely' ?

@faeza

One observation i have made so far is that there are some strong 'guy footprints' on you. Who's the lucky soul :D

Back
Top Bottom